PDA

View Full Version : What is the latest in 3rd GP

Archer06
10-06-2004, 10:45
Looking for contact with current or former 3rd Groupers. Would enjoy being in the Loop on 3rd GP issues and happenings.

Viking
10-13-2004, 02:17
We are just hard at work fighting the War on Terror.

tadcraig316
05-30-2007, 11:38
I am a 3rd group guy, would like to know how things are going. Does anyone know Roger P? How is he doing? Everyone stay safe and kick ass!

NDD Admin Edit - We don't post full names of Brothers in the fight on open forums. I edited it for you.

glebo
07-06-2007, 14:59
tadcraig316, waaaaassss uuuup??? We were on the commo committee, I was a slack civilian then. We were wondering what ya been up to. I saw RP at the class VI store a coupla weeks ago (go figure!!) He's done with his tm sgt time (there revolving them in and out now) funny, I was one for 5 yrs, things change I guess. He's up at the puzzle palace now doing whatever. Holdng down a chair or something! Everyone is doing fine, haven't heard from L-14 though, looked him up on global and he's not there. Hope you're doing ok, same old fat civilians on the committee, 'cept me, I moved up to DOT-D, (you know, screw up, move up!)

tadcraig316
07-18-2007, 10:58
Bob, I had heard that you moved to DOT-D. I just got a e-mail from Mike K. Is he still working the committee? I contacted RP and I am still in contact with CCBF. I am just hanging out right now still working my transition to civilian life. I am still running in the low 7's. 5 miles 4 times a week. Need to stay in shape in case I get called back. I have a daughter (20 months) now. Tell Dan O'baby not to kill himself on his Harley. Speaking of which, I just bought the new Sportster nightster. OD Green and black. It looks like and old Army bike. i am going to try to attach a pic. Stay in touch. Tad

glebo
07-19-2007, 10:46
those are cool looking bikes, I like that new sporty. Mikey K is still there, however I dont think for to long, medical issues. He had to have another operation about a month or so ago. Theres another civilian slot opening up on the committee, gonna give it a go??, or are ya gonna stay on the "left" coast??haha. Glad things ar going well for ya, and congrats on the new one. Yeah xitioning to civvie life is really a challenge, was for me anyway. Thats why I like it so much here and when I was on the committtee, still working with guys like us. You don't find that in civvie land, I know you can tell the difference.

Take care TC, keep in touch, if ya need anything this way, give a shout.