Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > Special Forces > 3rd Special Forces Group

Old 10-06-2004, 10:45   #1
Archer06
Quiet Professional

What is the latest in 3rd GP

Looking for contact with current or former 3rd Groupers. Would enjoy being in the Loop on 3rd GP issues and happenings.

"in memory of our God, our religion, and our freedom, and our peace, our wives and our children.”
Archer06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2004, 02:17   #2
Viking
Quiet Professional

working hard

We are just hard at work fighting the War on Terror.
Old 05-30-2007, 11:38   #3
tadcraig316
Asset

What's going on?

I am a 3rd group guy, would like to know how things are going. Does anyone know Roger P? How is he doing? Everyone stay safe and kick ass!

NDD Admin Edit - We don't post full names of Brothers in the fight on open forums. I edited it for you.
tadcraig316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 14:59   #4
glebo
Quiet Professional

tadcraig316, waaaaassss uuuup??? We were on the commo committee, I was a slack civilian then. We were wondering what ya been up to. I saw RP at the class VI store a coupla weeks ago (go figure!!) He's done with his tm sgt time (there revolving them in and out now) funny, I was one for 5 yrs, things change I guess. He's up at the puzzle palace now doing whatever. Holdng down a chair or something! Everyone is doing fine, haven't heard from L-14 though, looked him up on global and he's not there. Hope you're doing ok, same old fat civilians on the committee, 'cept me, I moved up to DOT-D, (you know, screw up, move up!)
glebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 10:58   #5
tadcraig316
Asset

Re: Glebo

Bob, I had heard that you moved to DOT-D. I just got a e-mail from Mike K. Is he still working the committee? I contacted RP and I am still in contact with CCBF. I am just hanging out right now still working my transition to civilian life. I am still running in the low 7's. 5 miles 4 times a week. Need to stay in shape in case I get called back. I have a daughter (20 months) now. Tell Dan O'baby not to kill himself on his Harley. Speaking of which, I just bought the new Sportster nightster. OD Green and black. It looks like and old Army bike. i am going to try to attach a pic. Stay in touch. Tad
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Harley_Nightster_07-6small.jpg (110.1 KB, 79 views)
File Type: jpg Harley_Nightster_07-5small.jpg (144.5 KB, 97 views)
tadcraig316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 10:46   #6
glebo
Quiet Professional

those are cool looking bikes, I like that new sporty. Mikey K is still there, however I dont think for to long, medical issues. He had to have another operation about a month or so ago. Theres another civilian slot opening up on the committee, gonna give it a go??, or are ya gonna stay on the "left" coast??haha. Glad things ar going well for ya, and congrats on the new one. Yeah xitioning to civvie life is really a challenge, was for me anyway. Thats why I like it so much here and when I was on the committtee, still working with guys like us. You don't find that in civvie land, I know you can tell the difference.

Take care TC, keep in touch, if ya need anything this way, give a shout.