PDA

View Full Version : Need a Check Please

Tattoo
09-18-2007, 19:53
Any guys here from 3rd Group ODA 362? Got a guy at my school training for a DoS position and his teamates arent buying his story. He is only 26 now and when I asked him his rank when he went thru selection he said Corporal, I only know of one guy that went thru as an E-4 but was about 30 and prior service. This guys pistol and rifle skills are lacking and I know you guys...even the 10% lol.....have better skills than this guy. He says 18 Echo.
NOw for me this isnt that big of a deal for if he passes the course he moves on no matter what he says but for his classmates it is a serious trust issue and I understand that since they will have to be downrange with this guy for a year. He also claims 2 Bronze Stars. Another thing I found intereting is that I had a newspaper article forwarded to me and this kid visited his old school and told them that he was in the unit that caputured Saddam(not sure if this was a 3rd Group Op)!!!!! I also have a name if anyone was possibly in this unit. Thanks

Tattoo aka Rock

TR, sorry I just read the rules but you know I wouldnt ask if it wasnt important. Take care

The Reaper
09-18-2007, 20:27
Anyone who knows this ODA or individual, contact Tattoo directly via PM.

No one else needs to post or add to this thread.

Thanks for your cooperation.

TR

Tattoo
09-18-2007, 20:45
Anyone who knows this ODA or individual, contact Tattoo directly via PM.

No one else needs to post or add to this thread.

Thanks for your cooperation.

TR
Thank you my friend much appreciated.

Rock

Team Sergeant
09-19-2007, 09:20
Tattoo,

Ask to see his DD-214. You will not hurt his feelings by asking and it will prove beyond a shadow of a doubt his SF and medal claims.

Team Sergeant

lksteve
09-19-2007, 16:03
Ask to see his DD-214. You will not hurt his feelings by asking and it will prove beyond a shadow of a doubt his SF and medal claims.When I hire someone who is a veteran, I ask to see the 214...it is de rigeur and he shouldn't take offense...

Snaquebite
09-19-2007, 16:30
+1 If he balks, Oh well.....