11-05-2013, 20:02
|
#1
|
|
Guerrilla Chief
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Ft Campbell
Posts: 555
|
Kydex holster and sheaths
Hey Guy and Gals
I've started a little side business making holsters and sheaths, Tell me what you think.
__________________
" Being a sheepdog has never been about getting better bones."
Destrier
|
|
chance is offline
|
|
11-05-2013, 20:24
|
#2
|
|
Guerrilla Chief
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 830
|
Your workmanship looks good. question, why did you do a cut-out in the Glock holster?
__________________
Oldrotorhead
|
|
Oldrotorhead is offline
|
|
11-06-2013, 02:06
|
#3
|
|
Guerrilla Chief
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Ft Campbell
Posts: 555
|
I did the cut out to hook the rear sight on for one handed manipulation. Of course I know you can hook onto anything I just added it because.
__________________
" Being a sheepdog has never been about getting better bones."
Destrier
|
|
chance is offline
|
|
11-06-2013, 11:08
|
#4
|
|
Guerrilla Chief
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 680
|
Looks professional. The glock holster is notably impressive. I've only made one of that kind, and it took me several tries to get the wings right. I decided to stick to knife sheaths. BZ and good luck to you.
__________________
I'd rather wake up in the middle of nowhere, than in any city on Earth. -Steve McQueen
|
|
Barbarian is offline
|
|
11-06-2013, 15:52
|
#5
|
|
Asset
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Always on the move.
Posts: 26
|
I'll give you 10/10. I currently have two and love them....and they are not nearly as nice as those.
Want to make me one for my SIG P226 Tac Ops?
__________________
OZ
|
|
Spiffav8 is offline
|
|
11-06-2013, 18:02
|
#6
|
|
Guerrilla
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Ft. Polk
Posts: 264
|
Any for sale
So... what would the ballpark be for one of the holsters?
__________________
You can change what you are and where you are by changing what you put into your life. -Zig Ziglar
"Nothing is more dangerous than an NCO or Officer who has been taught a technique or method, but doesn't understand the underlying principles or the "why" behind it." -MtnGoat
"How can someone improve their ability to lead? Die to self.
The most rewarding thing a leader will receive is having someone place their life in your hands and say, I will follow you." -SGT Gary Beikirch
|
|
Toaster is offline
|
|
11-06-2013, 18:45
|
#7
|
|
Guerrilla Chief
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Ft Campbell
Posts: 555
|
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffav8
I'll give you 10/10. I currently have two and love them....and they are not nearly as nice as those.
Want to make me one for my SIG P226 Tac Ops?
|
PM me and we'll talk
__________________
" Being a sheepdog has never been about getting better bones."
Destrier
|
|
chance is offline
|
|
11-06-2013, 18:51
|
#8
|
|
Guerrilla Chief
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Ft Campbell
Posts: 555
|
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toaster
So... what would the ballpark be for one of the holsters?
|
Your looking at about $60.00 plus shipping, if it's a common firearm.
__________________
" Being a sheepdog has never been about getting better bones."
Destrier
|
|
chance is offline
|
|
11-06-2013, 20:27
|
#9
|
|
Quiet Professional
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 459
|
Can you throw up a pic of the backside of the glock holster? It would be much appreciated.
__________________
"Excellence is its own punishment..."
|
|
CDRODA396 is offline
|
|
11-06-2013, 20:41
|
#10
|
|
Guerrilla Chief
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Ft Campbell
Posts: 555
|
Done
__________________
" Being a sheepdog has never been about getting better bones."
Destrier
|
|
chance is offline
|
|
11-06-2013, 20:43
|
#11
|
|
Guerrilla Chief
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 830
|
When you have time think about an IWB for a Glock 17/22 mag. I've got a holster ordered but after Christmas I'll be in the need of a kydex fix. Your work looks very well molded and very clean edges. Again looks very good.
__________________
Oldrotorhead
|
|
Oldrotorhead is offline
|
|
11-06-2013, 20:45
|
#12
|
|
Guerrilla Chief
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Ft Campbell
Posts: 555
|
Here's some more, Left side holster for a Glock 17
__________________
" Being a sheepdog has never been about getting better bones."
Destrier
|
|
chance is offline
|
|
11-06-2013, 20:50
|
#13
|
|
Guerrilla Chief
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Ft Campbell
Posts: 555
|
Dave Beck/ Horan Wilderness Survival Knife set up for scout style carry
__________________
" Being a sheepdog has never been about getting better bones."
Destrier
|
|
chance is offline
|
|
11-06-2013, 20:57
|
#14
|
|
Guerrilla Chief
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Ft Campbell
Posts: 555
|
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldrotorhead
When you have time think about an IWB for a Glock 17/22 mag. I've got a holster ordered but after Christmas I'll be in the need of a kydex fix. Your work looks very well molded and very clean edges. Again looks very good.
|
Thank you,
I can do whatever you need, just let me know when you want to do this.
__________________
" Being a sheepdog has never been about getting better bones."
Destrier
|
|
chance is offline
|
|
11-07-2013, 04:30
|
#15
|
|
Quiet Professional
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 459
|
Quote:
Originally Posted by chance
Here's some more, Left side holster for a Glock 17
|
Thanks for posting those, all look very, very well done. When I get a chance, I"ll shoot you a pm.
__________________
"Excellence is its own punishment..."
|
|
CDRODA396 is offline
|
|
|
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 13:55.
|
|
|