Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > Special Forces > Special Forces Questions

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-05-2012, 14:40   #1
Grasor
Asset
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Virginia
Posts: 5
Looking for sources

Hello all,

While I anxiously wait for my dedicated recruiter to clear a paperwork blockade on my application package I have taken on a Graduate course at AMU studying Asymmetrical Warfare. This semester I am to submit a research paper on any subject of choice so long as it pertains to Special Operations. I have elected to research Special Forces during the Iraq and Afghanistan Wars; though I have a page limit so I may have to focus on one or the other.

I need to get my hands on several scholarly works to lead me down the right path. Does anyone have any recommendations for articles, books, or other media that you believe would be useful to me? Works of fiction obviously can't be used for this purpose.

Thanks!
-G
__________________
I am resilient.

"The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him."

-GK Chesteron
Grasor is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 17:36.



Copyright 2004-2026 by Professional Soldiers ®
Site Designed, Maintained, & Hosted by Hilliker Technologies