Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > Professional Soldiers ® "Hall of Shame" > "Hall of Shame Inductees"

Old 11-24-2014, 18:17   #1
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Dr. Ralph Abraham, Special Forces? Not even in his Dreams

Ok so Dr. Ralph Abraham does not want to respond to my email now it's my turn.

Dr. Ralph Abraham is running for Louisiana’s Fifth Congressional District.

April 1986 — June 1989 1st Lieutenant, Co C 2/20th Special Forces - See more at: http://www.ralphabraham.com/about/#sthash.PVPfsvw2.dpuf

The above dates are a flat out lie. We have your records Dr. Ralph Abraham.

Dr. Ralph Abraham was not assigned to a Special Forces unit until March of 1987. According to his records Dr. Ralph Abraham was assigned to, Co C 2/20th Special Forces until February 1988, that's 11 months total assigned to a Special Forces unit.

In April 1986 Dr. Ralph Abraham was a 2nd Lt, Special Forces did not allow 2nd Lt's in 1986, not on active duty anyway and I would guess most National Guard Special Forces units are the same.

Dr. Ralph Abraham was assigned to a Special Forces duty assignment for which he was unqualified and never qualified for. The real Special Forces soldiers would NEVER call themselves Special Forces members unless they were actually qualified.

Dr. Ralph Abraham never attended any Special Forces Qualification Courses, never even tried. Dr. Ralph Abraham quit Special Forces after only 11 months in an unqualified duty position. To call himself "Special Forces" is a joke and an embellishment of his real military record. It's also shameful to use our reputation a reputation he NEVER earned for personal and political gain.

Now Dr. Ralph Abraham you have our full attention and we are not amused. If you wish to debate these "facts" with me in a public forum I'd be more than happy to indulge you. I doubt I'll be hearing from you anytime soon.

Team Sergeant
Old 11-24-2014, 19:10   #2
miclo18d
Quiet Professional

My guess is that it disappears from his website.

Looking at his affiliations I notice one missing.... SFA... WTF there Special Forces Lieutenant?

"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." — Jeff Cooper

Last edited by miclo18d; 11-24-2014 at 19:14.
miclo18d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 09:21   #3
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Dr. Ralph Abraham, Special Forces? What a joke.

What Dr. Ralph Abraham and his political staff fail to realize is how big this "story" is about to become. Soon a local reporter will pick up the story and then it will go national and his Special Forces embellishment and lies will make the headlines.

Yesterday my post was 5 pages back, now if you google Dr. Ralph Abraham & Special Forces you'll see we are just below Dr. Ralph Abraham's political webpage.

Dr. Ralph Abraham I'm not going away, not until your lies and embellishments make the news. Yeah, and I'm sure you're going to say to the public that a "staff member" wrote your bio and that the "years" you spent in Special Forces was only supposed to say 11 months. I also have a picture of you on a political flyer and under that picture it says: "Special Forces".

Dr. Ralph Abraham you were NEVER Special Forces Qualified.

You and David Oh might fool Joe Public but you're BS is not fooling us.
Old 11-25-2014, 13:06   #4
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Dr. Ralph Abraham, Special Forces, a misleading lie.

Dr. Ralph Abraham, Special Forces

For those that think the good Dr. Ralph Abraham is not really misleading the public I give you one of his political flyers, it says:

"Dr. Ralph Abraham is a former U. S. Special Forces member, a veterinarian. rural doctor and currently serves in the Coast Guard auxiliary."

Dr. Ralph Abraham is a former U. S. Special Forces member is misleading and a flat lie in our eyes.

To be a "member of Special Forces" you need to be Special Forces Qualified. Dr. Ralph Abraham was assigned to a SF unit, served 11 months before quitting, completely unqualified.

I on the other hand once spent some time at Harvard! (Just walked through the grass at the university) So with that I'll say "I spent some time at Harvard and am a member of Harvard"
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	drralph.jpg
Views:	1271
Size:	114.2 KB
ID:	29303  
Old 11-25-2014, 13:27   #5
(1VB)compforce
Guerrilla Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Sergeant View Post
Dr. Ralph Abraham, Special Forces

For those that think the good Dr. Ralph Abraham is not really misleading the public I give you one of his political flyers, it says:

"Dr. Ralph Abraham is a former U. S. Special Forces member, a veterinarian. rural doctor and currently serves in the Coast Guard auxiliary."

Dr. Ralph Abraham is a former U. S. Special Forces member is misleading and a flat lie in our eyes.

To be a "member of Special Forces" you need to be Special Forces Qualified. Dr. Ralph Abraham was assigned to a SF unit, served 11 months before quitting, completely unqualified.

I on the other hand once spent some time at Harvard! (Just walked through the grass at the university) So with that I'll say "I spent some time at Harvard and am a member of Harvard"
Does the Coast Guard know that they have a military fraud on their hands?
(1VB)compforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 13:30   #6
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by (1VB)compforce View Post
Does the Coast Guard know that they have a military fraud on their hands?
I'm sure the Coast Guard has the same military records I have, the ones that show Dr. Ralph Abraham spent 11 months assigned to a National Guard Special Forces unit and was never Special Forces qualified.
Old 11-25-2014, 13:42   #7
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Dr. Ralph Abraham "a veteran of Special Forces" a joke

This just gets better and better. I just found a CSPAN debate, watch from 2:15 as Dr. Ralph Abraham introduces himself as a "veteran of Special Forces".......... David Oh and Ken Aden would be proud!

http://www.c-span.org/video/?322267-...istrict-debate

Louisiana 5th Congressional District Debate

Representative Vance McAllister (R), Harris Brown (R), Ed Tarpley (R), Ralph Abraham (R), Zach Dasher (R), Clyde Holloway (R), Jamie Mayo (D), and Eliot Barron (Green) met in a debate for Louisiana’s 5th Congressional District seat. The ninth candidate on the ballot, Charles Saucier, did not participate in the debate.

Old 11-25-2014, 13:44   #8
PSM
Area Commander

Looks like he's in the CAP, also.

Pat

"The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress." -- Frederick Douglass

"The bigger the government, the smaller the citizen." -- Dennis Prager

"The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it." --H.L. Mencken
PSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 13:50   #9
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

I can see his staff now:

[Staff] "Hey play up the Special Forces stuff!!!!!! It sounds great that you were SF"

[Dr. Ralph Abraham] "I was there but I was never Special Forces qualified!"

[Staff] "Joe Public doesn't know that and it worked for David Oh, Joe Public bought it hook, line and sinker!"

I wonder what they think now that a real Special Forces Sergeant Major, Master Sergeant etc is asking about Dr. Ralph Abraham's Special Forces service! Funny I didn't see an answer on his FaceBook page...........
Old 11-25-2014, 14:28   #10
MR2
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Sergeant View Post
Louisiana 5th Congressional District Debate

Representative Vance McAllister (R), Harris Brown (R), Ed Tarpley (R), Ralph Abraham (R), Zach Dasher (R), Clyde Holloway (R), Jamie Mayo (D), and Eliot Barron (Green) met in a debate for Louisiana’s 5th Congressional District seat. The ninth candidate on the ballot, Charles Saucier, did not participate in the debate.

I'm certain that the other candidates campaign staff would love to have a copy of this frauds records and a bullet point explanation of what it means.

It's Never Crowded Along the Extra Mile - Wayne Dyer

WOKE = Willfully Overlooking Known Evil
MR2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 14:58   #11
shady.raven13
Asset

Name:	CAP.jpg
Views:	795
Size:	6.2 KB
ID:	29304

That is a Civil Air Patrol Patch on his flight suit...
shady.raven13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 08:54   #12
Snaquebite
Area Commander

His campaign manager is standing behind the claims. He contacted me through FB after I asked for clarification of Abraham's service as a Special Forces soldier. I gave him the deaddrop email address should he wish to add to the conversation here.

"If one day you decide to know yourself...you'll have to choose the warrior path...You'll reach the darkness of your spirit.... Then, if you overcome your fears....You will know who you are."

"De Oppresso Liber"
Snaquebite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 09:26   #13
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaquebite View Post
His campaign manager is standing behind the claims. He contacted me through FB after I asked for clarification of Abraham's service as a Special Forces soldier. I gave him the deaddrop email address should he wish to add to the conversation here.
Time to move this thread where it should be, with all the other Special Forces liars and frauds.

Dr. Ralph Abraham and his campaign manager are about to find out the hard way what its like to lie about being in Special Forces.
Old 12-01-2014, 09:46   #14
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

I'm sure that when Dr. Ralph Abraham is asked to prove his Special Forces credentials he will simply pull out his Special Forces Qualification Course diploma and show it to the general public. Or of course his orders awarding Ralph Abraham the Special Forces Tab.

Dr. Ralph Abraham, you might fool Joe Public into believing you're actually a former Special Forces member but the real Green Berets know the deal, you're nothing but a liar and a fraud.

Prove me wrong, show the world your Special Forces Qualification Course diploma.

Dr. Ralph Abraham we know all you did while assigned to a Special Forces unit was wait to go to the Special Forces Qualification Course but you quit before ever going. We have your records, we know you quit before ever being Special Forces Qualified.

Dr. Ralph Abraham you are not a member of Special Forces, you know it and we know it and now the world knows it.
Old 12-01-2014, 10:01   #15
Snaquebite
Area Commander

He was "issued" a Green Beret" but....this was never politicized...(Maybe it's because he later says he's familiar with Ron Dickey)
http://journalpolitics.com/2014/07/2...y-green-beret/

And Yes...I left my name on this....

Name:	Abraham1.JPG
Views:	1381
Size:	41.9 KB
ID:	29338

Name:	Abraham2.JPG
Views:	1305
Size:	43.8 KB
ID:	29339

Name:	Abraham3.JPG
Views:	1304
Size:	41.5 KB
ID:	29340

Name:	abraham4.JPG
Views:	1325
Size:	64.3 KB
ID:	29341

Name:	abraham5.JPG
Views:	1303
Size:	39.7 KB
ID:	29342

Name:	abraham6.JPG
Views:	1148
Size:	12.8 KB
ID:	29357

"If one day you decide to know yourself...you'll have to choose the warrior path...You'll reach the darkness of your spirit.... Then, if you overcome your fears....You will know who you are."

"De Oppresso Liber"

Last edited by Snaquebite; 12-02-2014 at 07:37.
Snaquebite is offline   Reply With Quote