Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > Professional Soldiers ® "Hall of Shame" > "Hall of Shame Inductees"

Old 09-26-2011, 14:18   #1
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Wayne Ticknor, Certified CrossFit Trainer Liar and Fraud

Wayne Ticknor, Certified CrossFit Trainer - U.S. Army 1st SFOD-Delta, Special Forces units.....etc.

You are a liar and a fraud.

I now have your military records Pvt Ticknor it seems you didn't last but one year in the Army......(Infantry).

You must have worked hard to maintain your E-1 rank at discharge.

I'm sure the Crossfit community is proud of you!
Team Sergeant

Wayne Ticknor, Certified CrossFit Trainer

Wayne is a Certified CrossFit Trainer and brings years of experience in training people to reach their full potential in fitness and health. As a former member of U.S. Army Special Forces units, Wayne knows the importance of maintaining a high level of fitness especially for first responders (military, police, fire/rescue). Wayne also provides self defense training for women and children provided at CrossFit Cocoa Beach. Wayne also is an avid surfer who has surfed the waters of Brevard County for many years.

http://www.crossfitcocoabeach.com/
Old 09-26-2011, 14:31   #2
greenberetTFS
Quiet Professional (RIP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Sergeant View Post
Wayne Ticknor, Certified CrossFit Trainer - U.S. Army 1st SFOD-Delta, Special Forces units.....etc.

You are a liar and a fraud.

I now have your military records Pvt Ticknor it seems you didn't last but one year in the Army......(infantry).

You must have worked hard to maintain your E-1 rank at discharge.

I'm sure the Crossfit community is proud of you!
Team Sergeant

Wayne is a Certified CrossFit Trainer and brings years of experience in training people to reach their full potential in fitness and health. As a former member of U.S. Army Special Forces units, Wayne knows the importance of maintaining a high level of fitness especially for first responders (military, police, fire/rescue). Wayne also provides self defense training for women and children provided at CrossFit Cocoa Beach. Wayne also is an avid surfer who has surfed the waters of Brevard County for many years.

http://www.crossfitcocoabeach.com/

One more down,good job,TS.....

Big Teddy
I believe that SF is a 'calling' - not too different from the calling missionaries I know received. I knew instantly that it was for me, and that I would do all I could to achieve it. Most others I know in SF experienced something similar. If, as you say, you HAVE searched and read, and you do not KNOW if this is the path for you --- it is not....
Zonie Diver

SF is a calling and it requires commitment and dedication that the uninitiated will never understand......
Jack Moroney

SFA M-2527, Chapter XXXVII
greenberetTFS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 15:01   #3
Richard
Quiet Professional

Wayne was in Co A, 3rd Bn, 325th Infantry, 82nd Airborne Division - now there's a 'real' Special Forces unit if ever there was one.

Q: What do you call a clown?
A: Bozo, Clarabelle, Ronald MacDonald, etc.

Q: What do you call a clown who lies about being in 1st SFOD-D and SF units?
A: Wayne Ticknor...or Bozo for short.

Richard
“Sometimes the Bible in the hand of one man is worse than a whisky bottle in the hand of (another)… There are just some kind of men who – who’re so busy worrying about the next world they’ve never learned to live in this one, and you can look down the street and see the results.” - To Kill A Mockingbird (Atticus Finch)

“Almost any sect, cult, or religion will legislate its creed into law if it acquires the political power to do so.” - Robert Heinlein
Richard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 15:04   #4
Dusty
RIP Quiet Professional

'Nother one bites the dust, eh?
Old 09-26-2011, 15:20   #5
Pete
Quiet Professional

Wayne & Bill H two peas in the same pod....

"Wayne Ticknor, Certified CrossFit Trainer

Wayne is a Certified CrossFit Trainer and brings years of experience in training people to reach their full potential in fitness and health. As a former member of U.S. Army Special Forces units , Wayne knows the importance of maintaining a high level of fitness especially for first responders (military, police, fire/rescue). Wayne also provides self defense training for women and children provided at CrossFit Cocoa Beach. Wayne also is an avid surfer who has surfed the waters of Brevard County for many years........."

Hmmm, uses the claim of "former member of U.S. Army Special Forces units" and is making money off the claim?

Let me think real hard of another dude who served a couple of years as a low level enlisted guy who enhanced his service to help him make money. Let me think now, let me think.....It will come to me......... he just got sentenced on a conviction of fraud............It's on the tip of my finger..............

Wayne you didn't snooker any federal money did you?
Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 17:37   #6
one-zero
Quiet Professional

Tattoo

Wonder what he's going to do w/that big ol' Delta Force tattoo on his arm!?!?

Thank you for work on this one...several people in the Brevard county area are interested in this - such as a sh!t ton of 1st responders and clients he BS'd.

Fire for Effect!

regards,
1-0
Old 09-26-2011, 18:13   #7
Snaquebite
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-zero View Post
Wonder what he's going to do w/that big ol' Delta Force tattoo on his arm!?!?

Thank you for work on this one...several people in the Brevard county area are interested in this - such as a sh!t ton of 1st responders and clients he BS'd.

Fire for Effect!

regards,
1-0
Got any newspaper types that would be interested?

"If one day you decide to know yourself...you'll have to choose the warrior path...You'll reach the darkness of your spirit.... Then, if you overcome your fears....You will know who you are."

"De Oppresso Liber"
Snaquebite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 18:24   #8
Tress
Quiet Professional

His fiance, Wendy, is listed on the website as the owner of the Cross-Fit business. For fun we should get a betting pool organized to see how long it is before she is looking for a new head trainer and/or fiance.

Tress
"Political correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous, mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end." - Unknown author, but borrowed from a friend

"Liberals claim to be open to hearing other peoples' views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views." - William F. Buckley, Jr.
Tress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 20:29   #9
sitfly36
Quiet Professional

Loser!!!!

Good job guys! Hopefully he will get that fake tattoo removed as he is a fraud!!
I'd hate for people to think a guy like that ever served among true professionals in SOF.
Old 09-27-2011, 09:23   #10
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

I'm guessing Wendy and Wayne are about to have a "come to Jesus" talk in the near future. I am going out on a limb here but I'm guessing Wendy's "law enforcement" experience was not in the "fraud" division.......

If I were Wendy I would "DEMAND" to see wayne's DD-214 ASAP.

Pvt. wayne ticknor, your day has arrived, you will no longer be allowed to use the "Special Forces" reputation. You are a bottom feeding scumbag, you know it and we know it, and now the world knows it.

Team Sergeant

Wendy Brigham, Owner

Wendy opened CrossFit Cocoa Beach to give people the chance to make true changes in their lives. Her no-nonsense yet supportive attitude is forged by her experience in Law Enforcement, Firefighting and competitive weightlifting.

http://www.crossfitcocoabeach.com/cu....cfm?id=200415
Old 09-27-2011, 10:00   #11
RB
Quiet Professional

Here is Wendy's email addy:

wendy@CrossfitCocoaBeach.com

Sent to her email addy. Guns free!

Quote:
Your soon to be husband is a bottom feeding scumbag liar by using Special Forces in his bio. I invite you here:

http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/...ad.php?t=35234

As you'll see, Wayne has enraged a great many Green Beret's by using this falsehood in his bio. Any poster on PS.com who has 'Quiet Professional' under his screen name is a vetted Green Beret. Feel free to apply on the forum and answer any questions pertaining to Wayne's military background.

My callsign is RB.

I expect you'll do 'due dilligence' with this matter before you approach Wayne and show him your research, unless, of course, you already knew about this lying poser and his past.

Wayne was actually in this unit for only 1 year, his entire military service: Co A, 3rd Bn, 325th Infantry, 82nd Airborne Division.

Ask to see his DD-214 and make sure it's a 'notarized' version. All who exit the Army, or any service for that matter, are given 7 notarized copies......or you can wait awhile and see it posted here, the 'official' version

~D-6606~
RB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 12:21   #12
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

BINGO!!!!! Wayne Ticknor, Crossfit Former U.S. Army 1st SFOD-Delta

Guess what I found cached on google...... Oh Wayne Ticknor, here comes real pain......

I really hope the fire fighters and the police of Cocoa Beach don't see this......

I think Wendy already knows wayne is a lying fraud and spineless, bottom feeding coward, why else would they remove this amazing piece of Wayne's life from his CROSSFIT bio?

Team Sergeant

Wayne Ticknor, Certified CrossFit Trainer - Former U.S. Army 1st SFOD-Delta
Wayne is a Certified CrossFit Trainer and brings years of experience in training people to reach their full potential in fitness and health. As a former member of U.S. Army Special Forces units that included 1st SFOD-Delta, Wayne knows the importance of maintaining a high level of fitness especially for first responders (military, police, fire/rescue). Wayne also provides self defense training for women and children provided at CrossFit Cocoa Beach. Wayne also is an avid surfer who has surfed the waters of Brevard County for many years.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...%3Fid%3D197673
Old 09-27-2011, 12:34   #13
Pete
Quiet Professional

Maybe

Maybe at the time of July 15, 2011 he really thought he was a member of that unit. During an action packed dream of his former exploits he was startled from a deep sleep by an apparition of TS standing at the foot of his bed. Realizing all the stories of his past life were a dream he figured he better cover his tracks before his real life becomes a nightmare.

Oooops Too late.

And Wendy's reaction? Bet she don't kick him to the curb.
Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 17:55   #14
Tress
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally posted by Team Sergeant:

I think Wendy already knows wayne is a lying fraud and spineless, bottom feeding coward, why else would they remove this amazing piece of Wayne's life from his CROSSFIT bio?
That is in all likelyhood probably true. But what if he gave her a real good line of B.S. and is continuing with the B.S.?

She allegedly has a background in "Law Enforcement" and "Firefighting". Why both? How many LEO's become Firefighters and vice versa? Or was she just the secretary and worked for both offices in some small community and she is also B.S.'ing the public?

LOL. The more that I think about it the more I agree with TS that she knew. Maybe she is the great mastermind.

Tress
"Political correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous, mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end." - Unknown author, but borrowed from a friend

"Liberals claim to be open to hearing other peoples' views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views." - William F. Buckley, Jr.
Tress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 06:50   #15
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Wayne Ticknor, Certified CrossFit Trainer Liar and Fraud

Looks like we got Wayne and Wendy's full attention. Their website has just removed the reference to Wayne Ticknor being "a former member of U.S. Army Special Forces units".....funny that.

Too late Wayne Ticknor, Certified CrossFit Trainer Liar and Fraud your name and your fraudulent association with "Special Forces" will remain on this website forever.

You may want to pray that Wendy doesn't send for your military records (like we did) and force you to tell her why you only spent a year in the Army and why you were discharged as an E-1. Pray she doesn't ask me, I will tell her, along with the military, police, fire/rescue of the Cocoa Beach area if they ask.

You see Wayne Ticknor, I know you're a bottom feeding lowlife, a liar and fraud. You have been caught doing business using our title and our reputation, not smart. Hope you enjoyed the 15 minutes of fame cause now it's our turn.

Jeff Hinton
Master Sergeant
Special Forces (ret)

Wayne is a Certified CrossFit Trainer and brings years of experience in training people to reach their full potential in fitness and health. Wayne knows the importance of maintaining a high level of fitness especially for first responders (military, police, fire/rescue). Wayne also provides self defense training for women and children provided at CrossFit Cocoa Beach. Wayne also is an avid surfer who has surfed the waters of Brevard County for many years.
http://www.crossfitcocoabeach.com/cu....cfm?id=200415

"as a former member of U.S. Army Special Forces units that included 1st SFOD-Delta, Wayne knows the importance of maintaining a high level of fitness especially for first responders (military, police, fire/rescue)."