Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > Kit Tips > The Cache

Old 08-06-2011, 17:57   #1
Eagle5US
Quiet Professional

Smile "SF Reaper" Shirts - Round 2

There seems to be enough interest to give another run on the "SF Reaper" shirts.

Order will go out on the 15th. I'll front the order for anyone here. No sweat. I would ask that you please don't order and then change your mind.

Last order took 10 days to arrive here from the order date. I'll let you guys know when they arrive here, and I'll ship to you soon as I can thereafter. You guy's get the same price as before

TAN T-shirt, 6.1 oz pre-shrunk cotton GILDAN:
S-XL - $20ea shipped, or 2 for $35 (combined for shipping)
XXL -> 5XL - $23ea shipped

FOREST GREEN Sweatshirt, Hanes Ultimate Cotton Heavyweight 10 oz 90% Cotton 10% poly
S-XL - $40ea shipped, sweatshirt and 1 T-shirt for $55 (combined for shipping)
2XL -> 3XL - $43 shipped, big sweatshirt and 1 big T-Shirt for $60 (combined for shipping)

FOREST GREEN HOODIE, Hanes Ultimate Cotton Heavyweight 10 oz 90% Cotton 10% poly
S-XL - $50ea shipped, sweatshirt and 1 T-shirt for $65 (combined for shipping)
2XL -> 3XL$53 shipped, sweatshirt and 1 big T-Shirt for $70 (combined for shipping)

SHIPPING MAGIC
If you get between 3 and 5 T's, figure $15ea ($18ea for 3-5 of the MAN sizes through 5XL) and then add $10 for shipping and I'll cram them into a medium flat rate box or big envelope - whichever it fits into. I'll do the best I can to minimize the shipping, just shoot me a message if there is some complex math other than "I included this much for shipping". Sometimes Joe is "smart like tractor"

I'll post the screen names for all orders (but not sizes or quantities) like I did in the last thread to let you know order was received.

I do not anticipate another run.

Thanks folks.

Eagle

PayPal is:
USSFPA@GMAIL.COM

Here are the pics once again:
IMG_0667.jpg IMG_0668.jpg IMG_0670.jpg IMG_0673.jpg IMG_0674.jpg

Ain't no one getting out of this world alive. All you can do is try to have some choice in the way you go. Prepare yourself (and your affairs), and when your number is up, die on your feet fighting rather than on your knees. And make the SOBs pay dearly."
The Reaper-3 Sep 04
Eagle5US is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 19:05   #2
Eagle5US
Quiet Professional

Confirmed Orders

Wolverine
Infantry44
BOfH
Tatonka316
JJ_BPK
GreenberetTFS
DocDiego
BrianK
Masochist
PanamaJack
Adidasboy1186
GoldEagle

Ain't no one getting out of this world alive. All you can do is try to have some choice in the way you go. Prepare yourself (and your affairs), and when your number is up, die on your feet fighting rather than on your knees. And make the SOBs pay dearly."
The Reaper-3 Sep 04

Last edited by Eagle5US; 08-12-2011 at 08:37.
Old 08-07-2011, 03:11   #3
JJ_BPK
Quiet Professional

Location: 18 yrs upstate NY, 30 yrs South Florida, 20 yrs Conch Republic, now chasing G-Kids in NOVA & UK
PM Sent..

"May you be a half hour in heaven before the devil knows you’re dead"
JJ_BPK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 06:14   #4
greenberetTFS
Quiet Professional (RIP)

Talking Qty of 2 TAN T-Shirts .............SIZE 5XL.

I'd like to buy 2 T-Shirts size 5XL,I'lll pay you thru Pen Pal when you request you need it .............

Big Teddy
I believe that SF is a 'calling' - not too different from the calling missionaries I know received. I knew instantly that it was for me, and that I would do all I could to achieve it. Most others I know in SF experienced something similar. If, as you say, you HAVE searched and read, and you do not KNOW if this is the path for you --- it is not....
Zonie Diver

SF is a calling and it requires commitment and dedication that the uninitiated will never understand......
Jack Moroney

SFA M-2527, Chapter XXXVII

Last edited by Eagle5US; 08-07-2011 at 06:20.
greenberetTFS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 10:27   #5
Dusty
RIP Quiet Professional

This is a re-do of a careless first post, in which I questioned whether anybody would actually wear these shirts in public. I personally would not, simply because I don't advertise that I'm SF, and don't want Loddy Doddy asking me a bunch of stupid questions or making comments about SF. IMO, Green Berets are too visible as it is, BUT- I didn't even think about my comment having a negative effect on Eagle5US' project when I posted my opinion, and I should have kept it to myself.

Last edited by Dusty; 08-07-2011 at 14:00.
Dusty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 10:37   #6
Eagle5US
Quiet Professional

Well now that we have established that YOU don't want one -

The Reaper-3 Sep 04
Old 08-07-2011, 10:39   #7
Doc Diego
Quiet Professional

The shirt and a buck fifty will surely get you a cup of joe anywhere. Or wear it to a bar when you're feeling froggy ;^)
Old 08-10-2011, 19:15   #8
Dusty
RIP Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by NORMAL550GIRL View Post
Ah, that's because you ARE SF...those of us that are merely "support" are proud of you 'all and want to declare it from the roof tops.

I have been known to get in trouble for that , actually.
Oh, I understand, and appreciate your "support" for SF.

I've apologized to Eagle5US for throwing a monkey wrench into his business.

People consistently ID me as SF anyway because of my 5-11's, Oakleys, tight black Tee Shirt and the tattoo on my right forearm, which is an 8-inch SF tick with a Reaper head inside it.
Old 08-14-2011, 10:02   #9
Eagle5US
Quiet Professional

Order goes out tomorrow

If you have ordered a shirt, either by PM or e-mail, please check post #2 to make sure that your screen name is listed.

If you are not listed, shoot me an e-mail or PM so I can fix it.

I'll update the thread when they come in and when they get shipped out to everyone.

Thanks folks...

The Reaper-3 Sep 04
Old 08-14-2011, 12:28   #10
greenberetTFS
Quiet Professional (RIP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NORMAL550GIRL View Post

I have been known to get in trouble for that , actually.
OK NG,I've got it,but I didn't see your name on Joe's list.........

Big Teddy
I believe that SF is a 'calling' - not too different from the calling missionaries I know received. I knew instantly that it was for me, and that I would do all I could to achieve it. Most others I know in SF experienced something similar. If, as you say, you HAVE searched and read, and you do not KNOW if this is the path for you --- it is not....
Zonie Diver

SF is a calling and it requires commitment and dedication that the uninitiated will never understand......
Jack Moroney

SFA M-2527, Chapter XXXVII
greenberetTFS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 08:29   #11
Mgrayfox
Quiet Professional

I would like a 2XL Forest Green Hoodie, $53.00. I will send the money through the pay pal. Thank you and I will wear it.
Mgrayfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 08:48   #12
Eagle5US
Quiet Professional

Order has been placed folks!

I'll let you know when they arrive, and subsequently ship.

Thanks to all!

Eagle

The Reaper-3 Sep 04
Old 08-16-2011, 18:10   #13
Mgrayfox
Quiet Professional

I tried to go to the pay pal but couldn't make it work. Is there some other way to pay for the hoodie I ordered?
Mgrayfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 02:02   #14
Roguish Lawyer
Consigliere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusty View Post
This is a re-do of a careless first post, in which I questioned whether anybody would actually wear these shirts in public. I personally would not, simply because I don't advertise that I'm SF, and don't want Loddy Doddy asking me a bunch of stupid questions or making comments about SF. IMO, Green Berets are too visible as it is, BUT- I didn't even think about my comment having a negative effect on Eagle5US' project when I posted my opinion, and I should have kept it to myself.
Wearing this kind of stuff in Los Angeles drives the libs crazy.
Roguish Lawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 03:39   #15
Divemaster
Quiet Professional

I would like 2 ea green hoodies and 2 ea green t's in xl for home gym workout gear. Please PM with payment instructions as HH6 is the paypal guru.
Divemaster is offline   Reply With Quote