Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > Special Forces > Base Camp

Old 05-24-2011, 14:59   #1
NQND
Asset

Shipping in July

Recently secured my 18x contract with a ship date of July 19th. I will be leaving behind a supportive family, including my father and grandfather who were both paratroopers, and my loving, supportive wife.

I would like to thank all the QPs for the knowledge I was able to absorb during my time on this site. You are truly a special breed of men whose courage and sacrifice is sometimes not fully appreciated. My thanks.

Sincerely,
NQND
Old 05-24-2011, 16:02   #2
wet dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by NQND View Post
Recently secured my 18x contract with a ship date of July 19th. I will be leaving behind a supportive family, including my father and grandfather who were both paratroopers, and my loving, supportive wife.

I would like to thank all the QPs for the knowledge I was able to absorb during my time on this site. You are truly a special breed of men whose courage and sacrifice is sometimes not fully appreciated. My thanks.

Sincerely,
NQND
Best to you and your family. Chime in when appropiate, keep us informed, good luck, be safe.

WD
Old 05-24-2011, 17:41   #3
Murak
Asset

Quote:

Sincerely,
NQND
I hope to be following you shortly all though I still have much to learn. Good luck with everything you await and look forward to hearing from your adventures. Don't hold anything back, keep your thoughts clean, and represent yourself with honor. Clear eyes, full hearts. Charlie mic.

Strength beyond physical capacity.

"They say time is the cure. I can't wait, it's too slow for me."
Murak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 14:18   #4
Menschenschreck
SF Candidate

Quote:

Sincerely,
NQND
This is my ship date, too.
Menschenschreck is offline   Reply With Quote