Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > Professional Soldiers ® "Hall of Shame" > "Hall of Shame Inductees"

Old 05-21-2011, 13:01   #1
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Jess Willard (Skip) Hall, Special Forces FRAUD

Jess Willard (Skip) Hall Special Forces FRAUD

www.skiphall.com

Mr. J "Skip" Hall, guess what, I am in possession of your official military records, you know the ones that show you as a "CLERK TYPIST" .

Funny how you changed your "clerk typist" title for "Special Forces".

Forget changing your website, we've taken the liberty of copying the entire website including all the pages of you stating you were a "Special Forces soldier".

Skip Hall, you're a liar and a fraud, you know it and now the world will know it.

Hey Skip Hall, that career you had training law enforcement, let us know how that works out for you.

Team Sergeant

"Mr. Skip Hall is a wizard at clandestine entry, surveillance and escape. Most of the Special Forces missions in Vietnam were "NO CONTACT" missions meaning "no see and no hear." Mr. Hall personally directs each and every surveillance operation to insure that our results bring back what we went for - clear information."

http://www.skiphall.com/UNDERCOVER_a...VEILLANCE.html

Skip Hall is a certified NRA Firearms Instructor and Range Safety Officer. More than that,
Mr. Hall is an ex-5th Special Forces A-Team Leader having served in combat in Viet Nam and
as a QRF (Quick Reactionary Force) Team Leader instructing the Republic of Korea KATUSA
Special Forces along the DMZ between North and South Korea in a no-rescue combat zone.

Of importance to you as a student, the bottom line is that Mr. Hall not only can tell you what the
book says about how to use a firearm but how it is to really use one when and if your life or
your family's life depends on it. If you want real life training, straight forward and from an
articulate and interesting instructor who has lived the fight, then you will not beat the Firearms
Training from Skip Hall. The difference are those people who die or those who are still alive.

http://www.skiphall.com/firearms_training_Quals.html

WOW 5th Special Forces Group must have been hard up for men, using skip hall, an E-4, clerk typist as a "Special Forces A-Team Leader"!!!!!!
Old 05-21-2011, 13:06   #2
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

The baddest Grandfather on the Planet

skip hall, baddest liar/fraud on the planet......

The baddest Grandfather on the Planet

Skip Hall to retire from mixed martial arts competition at age 63
By Mike Chiappetta
NBCSports.com
updated 1:55 a.m. ET March 19, 2008

Just like millions of Americans his age, Skip Hall is preparing to retire.

Unlike the millions of Americans his age, what he's leaving behind isn't an executive role or a factory job, or any kind of 9-to-5. What he's leaving behind is a sport so physically demanding that most men half his age are already mulling retirement from active competition. Having graced the earth for 63 years, this soft-spoken grandfather is believed to be the world's oldest professional mixed martial artist.

Hall has fought over a dozen pro matches, and on March 22, in Irondale, Alabama at an event called Dixie Throwdown V, he'll tape up his fists, strap on his gloves and walk out to the arena to fight one last time. And then, win or lose, he'll take one final bow, hug his wife Sally, and quietly close the book on a career spent in the trenches, for the love of competition.

Hall can't be blamed for getting a late start in MMA, which didn't really exist in its current incarnation until 1993. By then, he was already training in jiu-jitsu after a lifetime of boxing and other martial arts. But the move to full-contact MMA came almost as an afterthought.

His son was training in tae kwon do, and suggested to Hall's wife that Skip should take up the sport. Sally off-handedly agreed, not believing that anyone would actually want to sign him to a fight.

"At the time, we had a school and were teaching cross-training," he says. "And is there a better way to find out if the stuff you teach works than by doing it yourself? A lot of martial arts disciplines are in a very clinical environment, and you never get to use them."

The former IBM executive never really set about to re-invent himself as a mixed martial artist. In truth, it was simply about the challenge.

Athleticism was the easy part. When he was nine years old, he would have to walk through the worst part of Birmingham, and quickly realized he needed to be able to defend himself. He started training and turned himself into a golden gloves boxer. He was a Special Forces soldier who served tours in Vietnam, Korea and the Philippines. Along the way, he learned tae kwon do and hapkido. He got into kickboxing, then won awards in powerlifting.

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/23652320/
Old 05-21-2011, 13:19   #3
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Hollow Point LLC

skip hall is my new hero.......

"At Hollow Point we like to get our subject quickly & the first time we attempt to pick him/her/them up. We spend time
researching contacts, prior hangouts, automobile records, positive identification pictures, family ties, addresses and
records of acquaintances along with their addresses. We always get opposite-sex friends and acquaintances in our
sights BEFORE we go out to pick up our subject. We Plan.

The results are faster-time-to pickup and we always have the upper hand in surprise. Our tactical approach to
picking up a subject is the best in the business. We don't have troubles usually because we are way ahead of the
person we are going to apprehend.

In the words of our founder, "in the 5th Special Forces in Vietnam we did mostly stealth missions where we did our job and was sitting back home before anyone knew what had happened."

That's the way fugitive recovery should be regardless of the likelihood of problems with the subject."

http://www.skiphall.com/BAILBONDFUGITIVERecovery.html
Old 05-21-2011, 13:59   #4
wet dog

Let me guess, Mike Chiappetta (NBC) never properly vetted Skip Hall before he wrote the article, no wait, Mike had an intern write the article and Mike simply attached his photograph. No, the intern did that too.

Can we call Skip's 24 hour hotline emergency hotline, and let him know a bunch of SF guys are needing his help?
Old 05-21-2011, 15:30   #5
rdret1
Quiet Professional

He left out Human Trafficking Victim Recovery! This guy knows everything there is to know about clandestine/tactical operations! I wonder if he and Chuck Norris ever met?

~ Paul Brunton (1898-1981)

R.D. Winters
rdret1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 15:52   #6
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

You know everytime we bust one of these morons we should takes bet's on how soon their website's come down.... We could get a serious pool going!
Old 05-21-2011, 15:56   #7
Richard
Quiet Professional

Quote:
J. SKIP HALL
Oldest Ultimate Fighter in the World
5th SF SOG A Team Leader Vietnam
QRF Team Leader Korea
WKU Hall of Fame Member
Police Tactical Training Officer
NRA Instructor & RSO
Red Cross Professional Rescuer
Red Cross Wilderness Survivalist

http://www.skiphall.com/keymissionmembers.html
Liar.

Quote:
I give you my personal guarantee that you and your concerns will be in the best hands available and we will do whatever it takes to make sure your safety and interest are always FIRST.
Mr. J. Skip Hall

http://www.skiphall.com/aboutus.html
Well...we all know what the word of a liar is worth...

Richard
“Sometimes the Bible in the hand of one man is worse than a whisky bottle in the hand of (another)… There are just some kind of men who – who’re so busy worrying about the next world they’ve never learned to live in this one, and you can look down the street and see the results.” - To Kill A Mockingbird (Atticus Finch)

“Almost any sect, cult, or religion will legislate its creed into law if it acquires the political power to do so.” - Robert Heinlein
Richard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 16:06   #8
alelks
Quiet Professional

I love the photo on his site that is supposed to be from 1969 Vietnam. These must have been some time travelers from the future.

The caption reads:

VIET NAM
Circa 1969
Enemy Pursuit Team
alelks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 16:14   #9
Richard
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by alelks View Post
I love the photo on his site that is supposed to be from 1969 Vietnam. These must have been some time travelers from the future.

The caption reads:

VIET NAM
Circa 1969
Enemy Pursuit Team
Hey, PBL...PBR...STAB...CRC...IBS...RHIB...they all look the same to a wannabe like ol' Skip blowing smoke up people's @##es who know no better.

Richard
“Sometimes the Bible in the hand of one man is worse than a whisky bottle in the hand of (another)… There are just some kind of men who – who’re so busy worrying about the next world they’ve never learned to live in this one, and you can look down the street and see the results.” - To Kill A Mockingbird (Atticus Finch)

“Almost any sect, cult, or religion will legislate its creed into law if it acquires the political power to do so.” - Robert Heinlein
Richard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 17:14   #10
PRB
Quiet Professional

Need to get a link to this info using his nickname so when one googles
Skip Hall it comes up...that's where most of his BS is on the web. I'd do that but am not the comp wiz.
PRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 17:48   #11
JJ_BPK
Quiet Professional

Location: 18 yrs upstate NY, 30 yrs South Florida, 20 yrs Conch Republic, now chasing G-Kids in NOVA & UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by PRB View Post
Skip Hall it comes up...that's where most of his BS is on the web. I'd do that but am not the comp wiz.
This thread is already linked by Google

Jess w hall
Skip Hall
Jess willard hall

Pelham Alabama
Birmingham Alabama

Are 62

"May you be a half hour in heaven before the devil knows you’re dead"
JJ_BPK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 17:58   #12
PRB
Quiet Professional

Yup it is, on the third page under skip hall
PRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 19:50   #13
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRB View Post
We're on it CSM!

Hence the reason I used every AKA he has in the first few posts.
Old 05-21-2011, 20:08   #14
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ_BPK View Post
This thread is already linked by Google

Jess w hall
Skip Hall
Jess willard hall

Pelham Alabama
Birmingham Alabama

Are 62
You know I didn't use skip hall MMA, or skip hall secret.

Mr. Skip Hall has the first hand experience from actual Special Forces missions in secret deployments to law enforcement drug busts and undercover "no support" operations. His experience will tell you that if you are not comfortable with a "in your face" close quarters hostile situation then you are not ready for what you will experience when you attempt most apprehension and control situations in today's world. You will need specific training for this type work - and the best training you can get.

http://www.skiphall.com/closequarter...dtraining.html
Old 05-22-2011, 15:01   #15
greenberetTFS
Quiet Professional (RIP)

What was also a dead give away was his use of "Ex"-Special Forces,I don't ever recall any real SF guy who uses that instead of "Former"-Special Forces...... Am I right?... EX is a term used for convicts!..........

Big Teddy
I believe that SF is a 'calling' - not too different from the calling missionaries I know received. I knew instantly that it was for me, and that I would do all I could to achieve it. Most others I know in SF experienced something similar. If, as you say, you HAVE searched and read, and you do not KNOW if this is the path for you --- it is not....
Zonie Diver

SF is a calling and it requires commitment and dedication that the uninitiated will never understand......
Jack Moroney

SFA M-2527, Chapter XXXVII
greenberetTFS is offline   Reply With Quote