Old 06-19-2009, 06:16   #1
Kingfisher
Quiet Professional

Blue

Here's a Blue we caught last weekend in prep for an upcoming tournament. It went about 200-225 lbs. Tagged and released in good condition.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0589.jpg (72.8 KB, 36 views)
Old 07-29-2009, 11:33   #2
hdgb
Quiet Professional

Man in the blue suit

Nice man thats a beauty!
I've been away from the site for awhile but first place i went was the fin thread to see what the QPs are catching. Did you get on some tarpon this spring. My fishing year has been slow a couple of trips and one tourney.
some mahi, AJs and assorted bottom dwellers. No excuses but damn work gets in the way. Going back to oregon inlet in early sep for a shot at some tuna and to key largo for christmas so theres still hope for this year. Also the sails are starting to show here in SC so if the weather cooperates they'll be on the agenda. The problem is since we took the front winshield out under a big wave last year coming home from the bahamas my wife won't go out unless its gonna be flatter than paris hilton out there
Send me a pm let me know what ya been up to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingfisher View Post
Here's a Blue we caught last weekend in prep for an upcoming tournament. It went about 200-225 lbs. Tagged and released in good condition.
hdgb is offline   Reply With Quote