PDA

View Full Version : any body

cowboy6
11-19-2005, 17:28
any body know this name COL Robert suchki the spelling of the last name could be wrong but i met this COl at a military show and he was selling ALOT of Ranger and SF memorabile. I bought the very first behind the lines and a few other things. so u guys is he the real deal.

The Reaper
11-19-2005, 18:52
any body know this name COL Robert suchki the spelling of the last name could be wrong but i met this COl at a military show and he was selling ALOT of Ranger and SF memorabile. I bought the very first behind the lines and a few other things. so u guys is he the real deal.

Never heard of him.

Please use proper English to include capitalization and punctuation when posting here.

Thanks.

TR

Jack Moroney (RIP)
11-19-2005, 20:28
I know Bob Suchke, he commanded 1st Bn 1st Group back in the mid-80s as I recall.

Pete
04-12-2006, 05:13
I know Bob Suchke, he commanded 1st Bn 1st Group back in the mid-80s as I recall.

I thought he was a Captain in A/3/5th in the late 70s.;)

Pete

Jack Moroney (RIP)
04-12-2006, 05:28
I thought he was a Captain in A/3/5th in the late 70s.;)

Pete

I think it is the same guy. He lived next to me in Fornet Court when I was going thru IOAC at Benning in 74. Was a free fall fanatic and my kids used to get a kick out of him packing his chute on the front lawn-especially after the neighborhood dogs had fertilized the area. Don't think I would want to be below him when he opened:D