PDA

View Full Version : Need NK ODCS G-2? Google Map is your friend?? :]

JJ_BPK
04-30-2017, 07:50
Have you use google maps to check out a new destination??

Maybe you should..

I was looking at Pyongyang, North Korea. Figured some of us might get a chance to stop by,, little R-n-R,, couple Beers,, maybe some sausage rolls??

I like to read the comments section,, You might be surprised at the candid comments from fellow-prior travelers.. Here are several, that jumped out as being a fair representation of the locals friendless..

The location: Kim Il sung Sq. Pyongyang, North Korea

Brady Huffer, a week ago - ★★★★★

I would have rated this place 5 stars but I only can give it a 4 stars. I took a picture of the Great Leader here, and the police confiscated my camera and chopped off my right hand for being "a traitor of the state". Luckily, I am left handed and only use my right hand to wipe my ass. Great place to visit, just don't take pictures of the GREAT LEADER.

Vulcanscienceacademy - a week ago - ★★★★★

Just looking at the faces of the people walking around you know - intuitively - that this is where fun and joy go to die. But not before the celebratory street operas start playing the square at sunset. Kim Jong-un has decreed that there be a different opera for each day of the week celebrating his sexual relations with his mother KimKo Yong-hui. A fascinating bit of contemporary history is that when the washed-out American athlete Dennis Rodman visited the country a few years back it was said (though never proven) that he (supposedly) insisted on watching Kim Jong-un do the 'freaky thing' with his mother right in the middle of the square which at the time was packed with tourists. The tourists - noting the small size of the great leader's 'manhood' immediately broke into peels of laughter which infuriated the the 'little guy' and sent him into a missle launching rage which continues to this day. No word yet on whether Dennis Rodman was able to get in on some of the sexual action with Kim Jong-un's mother.

diegovicinay - a week ago - ★★★★★

Just arrived in time for the weekly executions. Thx Kim.

Ben Teebo - a year ago - ★★★★★

Excellent sausage rolls

Kim Jong-un - 10 minutes ago - ★★★★★

You go now ugly GI, I will send my supreme nucular rockets to be on your head,, I no like you,, and yes, the sausage rolls are berry berry good.. Dennis likes to..

link: Kim Il sung Sq (https://www.google.com/maps/place/Kim+Il-sung+Square/@39.0248537,125.736138,15z/data=!4m13!1m7!3m6!1s0x357e02dae64f4337:0xd40677e2 1771aa95!2sPyongyang,+North+Korea!3b1!8m2!3d39.039 2193!4d125.7625241!3m4!1s0x0:0x63f27ab58f016f09!8m 2!3d39.0195942!4d125.7526311)

:munchin

PSM
04-30-2017, 11:12
Damn, no Street View yet. Come on Google, get with the program!!!

Pat