PDA

View Full Version : NFL Playoffs I


NousDefionsDoc
01-12-2005, 15:22
Ok, we have:

Jan 15
N.Y. Jets at Pittsburgh

St. Louis at Atlanta


Sunday, Jan. 16
Minnesota at Philadelphia

Indianapolis at New England

Make your picks and let the brutality and barbarism begin!

Roguish Lawyer
01-12-2005, 18:40
Good poll. I was going to do the same one.

Sdiver
01-14-2005, 13:13
I gotta go with Minnesota and Pittsburgh in the Big Show.

bberkley
01-14-2005, 13:23
I'll go with Pittsburgh and Indianapolis to win in the AFC games, and St. Louis and Philadelphia to win in the NFC.

Its not who I think will win in some cases, but who I want to see win.

Roguish Lawyer
01-14-2005, 13:27
I predict that Michael Vick will choke. :munchin

But if the Falcons can run the ball and score first, they have a chance. I just think the Rams playoff experience is going to show, even though I don't like the team generally speaking.

bberkley
01-14-2005, 13:40
I predict that Michael Vick will choke. :munchin

But if the Falcons can run the ball and score first, they have a chance. I just think the Rams playoff experience is going to show, even though I don't like the team generally speaking.

I don't care that much for the Rams, I happen to just root for their QB Marc Bulger to do well, since he is a WVU grad (my Alma Mater), and a pretty decent kid. Vick, well he is a gifted but self-centered stud. I was hoping the Packers would make it, cause Brett Favre is just fun to watch play the game. My favorite team (Dolphins) aren't likely to be playing in the post season any time soon.

Sigi
01-14-2005, 19:55
Vikes vs. Colts in the Super Bowl


Manning has some hurdles to get over in the playoffs, sure. But he has the total package this year. As for the Vikings, they are my sleeper pick in the NFC.

Indy wins it all.



:: oh yeah - Pittsburgh Sucks!! !!!! ::

RAT
01-15-2005, 09:38
You closed the Poll before my VOTE!!!!

Winners are going to be: Pittsburgh, St. Louis, Philadelphia, New England.

Pats win the show.

RAT OUT!!!

NousDefionsDoc
01-15-2005, 10:41
Vikes vs. Colts in the Super Bowl


Manning has some hurdles to get over in the playoffs, sure. But he has the total package this year. As for the Vikings, they are my sleeper pick in the NFC.

Indy wins it all.



:: oh yeah - Pittsburgh Sucks!! !!!! ::


What league have you been watching all year?

RAT
01-15-2005, 11:01
What league have you been watching all year?

Well from Sigi's Avatar WE ALL KNOW that Football is NOT their course of study anymore... :D


RAT OUT!!

Weazle23
01-15-2005, 11:10
:: oh yeah - Pittsburgh Sucks!! !!!! ::

nice try, but putting it in red does nothing to legitimize it. Accept it, Steelers will role their way to the trophy.

NousDefionsDoc
01-15-2005, 11:19
You closed the Poll before my VOTE!!!!

Winners are going to be: Pittsburgh, St. Louis, Philadelphia, New England.

Pats win the show.

RAT OUT!!!

Sorry about that. That RL guy likes to come in and vote for the winners after the fact. Calls it, "Appeal process" or something.

RAT
01-15-2005, 13:51
Sorry about that. That RL guy likes to come in and vote for the winners after the fact. Calls it, "Appeal process" or something.

No prob... I'll just be on time next time.


RAT OUT!!!

Sigi
01-16-2005, 07:46
What league have you been watching all year?
LOL. Well, considering I picked Notre Dame to beat USC, and Oklahoma to beat USC, I fugure I am going for the trifecta of loser picks here at ps.com

Well from Sigi's Avatar WE ALL KNOW that Football is NOT their course of study anymore..
Ouch. I consider them Nat'l Champion contenders every year :eek: , but to be honest I would settle for a Bowl game victory. :rolleyes: I do like Charlie Weis as head coach, though.


nice try, but putting it in red does nothing to legitimize it. Accept it, Steelers will role their way to the trophy.
Yeah, yeah, yeah. I am from Cleveland, and we are taught at a very young age to despise the Steelers. But I'll admit it here - I am a closet Steeler fan. That Offensive Line is brutal, and Jerome Bettis is a Golden Domer.

Colts over the Vikes,
That's my story and I am sticking to it. :D

NousDefionsDoc
01-16-2005, 10:43
Buddha smiled on the Steelers yesterday. I think that rokkie QB is hurt worse than they're letting on.

Atlanta's only problem is Michael Vick. It's a halfback pass everytime they throw, not a QB. If they get a QB like Brady, they could win the whole thing.

RAT
01-16-2005, 19:26
Sigi,

I would like them to get up and running for a bowl too.

2 for 2 so far.

RAT OUT!!!