PDA

View Full Version : Unicorn Jockeys: Where college snowflakes come from.

TOMAHAWK9521
10-27-2016, 23:10
And folks wonder where these bat-sh*t crazy opinions that college snowflakes spout as facts come from. They're the excrement from a unicorn's ass. I present to you the earth-shattering warbling from the latest "nuttier than a sh*t-house rat" unicorn jockey:

English Professor: Canoes Are Symbols of Colonialism and Genocide

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/english-professor-canoes-are-symbols-colonialism-and-genocide :rolleyes:

PSM
10-27-2016, 23:47
Maybe they were right about fluoride in the water. . .or, perhaps, the THC in the Zig Zag.

Pat

sfshooter
10-28-2016, 00:06
I have always wanted to build a canoe since I was a kid reading Indian stories. Since I must be so privileged I think I will look into this further...........didn't realize I needed to be a genocide, white privileged racist to have a canoe!:D

bailaviborita
10-28-2016, 04:23
Then benign races better stop culturally appropriating our symbols!

We are programming our population to be hyper offended/mentally incapable of functioning in society. We are literally inculcating schizophrenia into our youth.

I was talking to a snowflake the other day who told me she was really upset that a post she had put up on a school website was taken down. Was it because she was a woman? She started noticing- gasp- unrelated to the post activity wherein people were treating her as if- double gasp- she was a woman. Later, she found out the post had not been taken down - she was looking for it in the wrong place...

Box
10-28-2016, 04:55
TRIGGER WARNING

...seriously?
Even the name of this job sounds fucking stupid
Think about it:
Canadian English Professor.

Guess what we dont have here in America...
English Canadian Professors.
Because, well...
....fuck professors in canaduh

Canadian English professor Misao Dean, is cordially invited to excrete feces into her favorite type of headgear, subsequently placing it back on her head and pulling tightly over her ears.

Much like ABC news continues to mention that they have not been able to verify the authenticity of any negative claims about hilLieary clint0n whiile simultaneously reporting ALL negative Trump info without such a caveat, Canadian English professor Misao Dean may or may not have sex with animals. (that statement has not yet been validated)

People like this crazy bitch make me want to eat a huge plate full of buffalo style spotted owl wings while wearing a Washington Redskins jersey
...the list of associated socially offensive behaviors that I yearn to engage in within offending range of people like her is endless

In closing...
...go fuck yourself Miseo, you crazy bitch.

END TRIGGER WARNING - END TRIGGER WARNING

Have a nice day...
...clint0n for president for life

bblhead672
10-28-2016, 08:41
Apparently the stupidity container of leftists has no bottom. :boohoo

Team Sergeant
10-28-2016, 10:05
Thank you Billy for that "TRIGGER WARNING ** TRIGGER WARNING".

I went straight to my gun-safe and did an inventory, function check and cleaned guns. My "space" is safe!

(Oh wait, I might have screwed that up.....)

Flagg
10-28-2016, 12:34
And folks wonder where these bat-sh*t crazy opinions that college snowflakes spout as facts come from. They're the excrement from a unicorn's ass. I present to you the earth-shattering warbling from the latest "nuttier than a sh*t-house rat" unicorn jockey:

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/english-professor-canoes-are-symbols-colonialism-and-genocide :rolleyes:

Ray Mears Bushcraft: birchbark canoe

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqmHqrHr8xg

As made by Pinock Smith of the Algonquin people......incredibly ironic of the ignorant English professor and an absolutely beautiful canoe....like functional art.

ddoering
10-28-2016, 13:50
Then benign races better stop culturally appropriating our symbols!

We are programming our population to be hyper offended/mentally incapable of functioning in society. We are literally inculcating schizophrenia into our youth.

I was talking to a snowflake the other day who told me she was really upset that a post she had put up on a school website was taken down. Was it because she was a woman? She started noticing- gasp- unrelated to the post activity wherein people were treating her as if- double gasp- she was a woman. Later, she found out the post had not been taken down - she was looking for it in the wrong place...

Was she blond by any chance?

Golf1echo
10-28-2016, 14:00
I saw that Tomahawk, I went a tad cross eyed and didn't bother reading it. I visualize a race where all these malarkists are skipping in slow motion shouting to each other " Look at meeeeeeee" " Watch meeeee" " I am the onnnnnnne".

I have a canoe and when I look at it I visualize a boat that travels across water with a great and honored history, call me crazy if you will.

sfshooter
10-29-2016, 00:04
That's it! The birch bark canoe. I remember as a youngster reading how the Indians made a canoe from the bark of a birch tree. Amazing! I had no idea at that age how racist and genocidal I was!!!

Flagg
10-29-2016, 00:54
That's it! The birch bark canoe. I remember as a youngster reading how the Indians made a canoe from the bark of a birch tree. Amazing! I had no idea at that age how racist and genocidal I was!!!

Ray Mears has some awesome fieldcraft videos, and a few books.

The guy's the real deal dedicated to his passion for learning and teaching others fieldcraft.

And the birchbark canoe video is my absolute favourite for when I need to de-stress(I watch it about about every year or so).

I spent some time with some canoe builders in the Solomon Islands a decade ago..that was pretty cool.

In that environment, kids as young as 8-9 would be out in open water in little dug out canoes by themselves.......like kids here on a bicycle.

Until I get my birchbark canoe I've got my klepper to keep me busy!

miclo18d
10-29-2016, 04:08

Not to mention the misogyny.... even the canoes shape is an attack on females by male dominated sport of canoeing.

Especially when a midget does canoeing solo!

Pete
10-29-2016, 04:41
I wonder what he thinks of horses, pickup trucks, shoes, and Levis being culturally appropriated by the Indians, er Native Americans, er First Nation Peoples, er you know the ones who got here first?

bailaviborita
10-29-2016, 07:38
Was she blond by any chance?

Damn- how'd you know? ;)

Astronomy
10-29-2016, 12:07
Because White Privilege. Unless river travelling North American Indians were actually visiting & instructing ancient Europeans... :rolleyes:

Constructed between 8200 and 7600 BC, and found in the Netherlands, the Pesse canoe may be the oldest known canoe. Excavations in Denmark reveal the use of dugouts and paddles during the Ertebølle period, (ca 5300 BC – 3950 BC).

https://www.abc.se/~pa/publ/tybrind.htm#logboats

Divemaster
10-30-2016, 16:18
Professor Dean, your liberal limo is here. Full insurance coverage by Progressive.

JJ_BPK
10-31-2016, 06:45
Another gem..

Why do I keep looking for the duffleblog.com tag??

LMAO

College Students Won’t Perform ‘The Vagina Monologues’ Because It’s Too Gender Exclusive,, The slippery slope of the new social justice feminism, 10.26.2016, News, Trey Sanchez

Theater groups in colleges across America are refusing to perform the uber-feminist play The Vagina Monologues, claiming its definition of gender is too “antiquated” and exclusive of other identities.

“[The play] represents a binary representation of gender,” wrote American University junior Kendall Baron. In her view, it’s very old-fashioned to believe “that in order to be a woman, you must have a vagina.”

As a member of AU’s Women’s Initiative, Baron and her peers are searching high and low for monologues that “make this a place for all bodies regardless of gender identity.”

Students at Whitman College have been refusing the outdated feminist play for the last three years, according to HeatStreet. Instead, theater groups have been performing a “Breaking Ground” show where each person talks about his or her or his/her own type of body.

The Vagina Monologues is even off-limits at Mount Holyoke College because students there are “increasingly uncomfortable presenting material that is inherently reductionist and exclusive.” Oddly enough, this is an all-female college.

The play’s writer Eve Ensler is surprised by modern feminists turning on her idea but says it was “never intended to be a play about what it means to be a woman.”

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/college-students-wont-perform-vagina-monologues-because-its-too-gender-exclusive.

Is this what they call a "TRIGGER" ?? :D

1stindoor
10-31-2016, 10:09
Until I get my birchbark canoe I've got my klepper to keep me busy!

So, on top of being a white racist...you also have too much in disposable income.

bblhead672
10-31-2016, 12:46
So, on top of being a white racist...you also have too much in disposable income.

HRC has a plan to correct both of those conditions.

Flagg
10-31-2016, 13:10

Guilty as charged, but only because I used my common sense & frugality privilege to negotiate and purchase it 2nd hand used.

I'm waiting for the middle aged white guy tax to take what's left over.

tonyz
10-31-2016, 14:35
Guilty as charged, but only because I used my common sense & frugality privilege to negotiate and purchase it 2nd hand used.

I'm waiting for the middle aged white guy tax to take what's left over.

Ahhhhh, so you have some left over...vee have vaaays of get-ing zat doooo...foolish man.

/s/ Lois Lerner