PDA

View Full Version : Dr. Ralph Abraham, Special Forces? Not even in his Dreams

Team Sergeant
11-24-2014, 18:17
Ok so Dr. Ralph Abraham does not want to respond to my email now it's my turn.

Dr. Ralph Abraham is running for Louisiana’s Fifth Congressional District.

April 1986 — June 1989 1st Lieutenant, Co C 2/20th Special Forces - See more at: http://www.ralphabraham.com/about/#sthash.PVPfsvw2.dpuf

The above dates are a flat out lie. We have your records Dr. Ralph Abraham.

Dr. Ralph Abraham was not assigned to a Special Forces unit until March of 1987. According to his records Dr. Ralph Abraham was assigned to, Co C 2/20th Special Forces until February 1988, that's 11 months total assigned to a Special Forces unit.

In April 1986 Dr. Ralph Abraham was a 2nd Lt, Special Forces did not allow 2nd Lt's in 1986, not on active duty anyway and I would guess most National Guard Special Forces units are the same.

Dr. Ralph Abraham was assigned to a Special Forces duty assignment for which he was unqualified and never qualified for. The real Special Forces soldiers would NEVER call themselves Special Forces members unless they were actually qualified.

Dr. Ralph Abraham never attended any Special Forces Qualification Courses, never even tried. Dr. Ralph Abraham quit Special Forces after only 11 months in an unqualified duty position. To call himself "Special Forces" is a joke and an embellishment of his real military record. It's also shameful to use our reputation a reputation he NEVER earned for personal and political gain.

Now Dr. Ralph Abraham you have our full attention and we are not amused. If you wish to debate these "facts" with me in a public forum I'd be more than happy to indulge you. I doubt I'll be hearing from you anytime soon.

Team Sergeant

miclo18d
11-24-2014, 19:10
My guess is that it disappears from his website.

Looking at his affiliations I notice one missing.... SFA... WTF there Special Forces Lieutenant?

:munchin

Team Sergeant
11-25-2014, 09:21
What Dr. Ralph Abraham and his political staff fail to realize is how big this "story" is about to become. Soon a local reporter will pick up the story and then it will go national and his Special Forces embellishment and lies will make the headlines.

Yesterday my post was 5 pages back, now if you google Dr. Ralph Abraham & Special Forces you'll see we are just below Dr. Ralph Abraham's political webpage.

Dr. Ralph Abraham I'm not going away, not until your lies and embellishments make the news. Yeah, and I'm sure you're going to say to the public that a "staff member" wrote your bio and that the "years" you spent in Special Forces was only supposed to say 11 months. I also have a picture of you on a political flyer and under that picture it says: "Special Forces".

Dr. Ralph Abraham you were NEVER Special Forces Qualified.

You and David Oh might fool Joe Public but you're BS is not fooling us.

Team Sergeant
11-25-2014, 13:06
Dr. Ralph Abraham, Special Forces

For those that think the good Dr. Ralph Abraham is not really misleading the public I give you one of his political flyers, it says:

"Dr. Ralph Abraham is a former U. S. Special Forces member, a veterinarian. rural doctor and currently serves in the Coast Guard auxiliary."

Dr. Ralph Abraham is a former U. S. Special Forces member is misleading and a flat lie in our eyes.

To be a "member of Special Forces" you need to be Special Forces Qualified. Dr. Ralph Abraham was assigned to a SF unit, served 11 months before quitting, completely unqualified.

I on the other hand once spent some time at Harvard! (Just walked through the grass at the university) So with that I'll say "I spent some time at Harvard and am a member of Harvard"

(1VB)compforce
11-25-2014, 13:27
Dr. Ralph Abraham, Special Forces

For those that think the good Dr. Ralph Abraham is not really misleading the public I give you one of his political flyers, it says:

"Dr. Ralph Abraham is a former U. S. Special Forces member, a veterinarian. rural doctor and currently serves in the Coast Guard auxiliary."

Dr. Ralph Abraham is a former U. S. Special Forces member is misleading and a flat lie in our eyes.

To be a "member of Special Forces" you need to be Special Forces Qualified. Dr. Ralph Abraham was assigned to a SF unit, served 11 months before quitting, completely unqualified.

I on the other hand once spent some time at Harvard! (Just walked through the grass at the university) So with that I'll say "I spent some time at Harvard and am a member of Harvard"

Does the Coast Guard know that they have a military fraud on their hands?

Team Sergeant
11-25-2014, 13:30
Does the Coast Guard know that they have a military fraud on their hands?

I'm sure the Coast Guard has the same military records I have, the ones that show Dr. Ralph Abraham spent 11 months assigned to a National Guard Special Forces unit and was never Special Forces qualified.

Team Sergeant
11-25-2014, 13:42
This just gets better and better. I just found a CSPAN debate, watch from 2:15 as Dr. Ralph Abraham introduces himself as a "veteran of Special Forces".......... David Oh and Ken Aden would be proud!

http://www.c-span.org/video/?322267-1/louisiana-5th-congressional-district-debate

Louisiana 5th Congressional District Debate

Representative Vance McAllister (R), Harris Brown (R), Ed Tarpley (R), Ralph Abraham (R), Zach Dasher (R), Clyde Holloway (R), Jamie Mayo (D), and Eliot Barron (Green) met in a debate for Louisiana’s 5th Congressional District seat. The ninth candidate on the ballot, Charles Saucier, did not participate in the debate.

http://www.c-span.org/video/?322267-1/louisiana-5th-congressional-district-debate

PSM
11-25-2014, 13:44
Looks like he's in the CAP, also.

Pat

Team Sergeant
11-25-2014, 13:50
I can see his staff now:

[Staff] "Hey play up the Special Forces stuff!!!!!! It sounds great that you were SF"

[Dr. Ralph Abraham] "I was there but I was never Special Forces qualified!"

[Staff] "Joe Public doesn't know that and it worked for David Oh, Joe Public bought it hook, line and sinker!"

I wonder what they think now that a real Special Forces Sergeant Major, Master Sergeant etc is asking about Dr. Ralph Abraham's Special Forces service! Funny I didn't see an answer on his FaceBook page...........

MR2
11-25-2014, 14:28
Louisiana 5th Congressional District Debate

Representative Vance McAllister (R), Harris Brown (R), Ed Tarpley (R), Ralph Abraham (R), Zach Dasher (R), Clyde Holloway (R), Jamie Mayo (D), and Eliot Barron (Green) met in a debate for Louisiana’s 5th Congressional District seat. The ninth candidate on the ballot, Charles Saucier, did not participate in the debate.

I'm certain that the other candidates campaign staff would love to have a copy of this frauds records and a bullet point explanation of what it means.

shady.raven13
11-25-2014, 14:58

That is a Civil Air Patrol Patch on his flight suit...
:munchin

Snaquebite
12-01-2014, 08:54
His campaign manager is standing behind the claims. He contacted me through FB after I asked for clarification of Abraham's service as a Special Forces soldier. I gave him the deaddrop email address should he wish to add to the conversation here. :D

Team Sergeant
12-01-2014, 09:26
His campaign manager is standing behind the claims. He contacted me through FB after I asked for clarification of Abraham's service as a Special Forces soldier. I gave him the deaddrop email address should he wish to add to the conversation here. :D

Time to move this thread where it should be, with all the other Special Forces liars and frauds.

Dr. Ralph Abraham and his campaign manager are about to find out the hard way what its like to lie about being in Special Forces.

Team Sergeant
12-01-2014, 09:46
I'm sure that when Dr. Ralph Abraham is asked to prove his Special Forces credentials he will simply pull out his Special Forces Qualification Course diploma and show it to the general public. Or of course his orders awarding Ralph Abraham the Special Forces Tab.

Dr. Ralph Abraham, you might fool Joe Public into believing you're actually a former Special Forces member but the real Green Berets know the deal, you're nothing but a liar and a fraud.

Prove me wrong, show the world your Special Forces Qualification Course diploma.

Dr. Ralph Abraham we know all you did while assigned to a Special Forces unit was wait to go to the Special Forces Qualification Course but you quit before ever going. We have your records, we know you quit before ever being Special Forces Qualified.

Dr. Ralph Abraham you are not a member of Special Forces, you know it and we know it and now the world knows it.

Snaquebite
12-01-2014, 10:01
He was "issued" a Green Beret" but....this was never politicized...(Maybe it's because he later says he's familiar with Ron Dickey)
http://journalpolitics.com/2014/07/25/ron-dickey-green-beret/

And Yes...I left my name on this....:D

Team Sergeant
12-01-2014, 10:14
"He was issued a green beret"...lol

Every mechanic, parachute rigger, admin clerk, cook, etc etc etc was issued a green beret in those days..... none of them are calling themselves "Special Forces".

well, except, Dr. Ralph Abraham......

Team Sergeant
12-01-2014, 10:15
Luke J. Letlow is calling a 28 year veteran of Special Forces "unAmerican"....... that deserves some special attention in itself.

Luke J. Letlow what's next you going to call the disabled war veterans lazy Americans?

Go ahead call me "un-American" while you're at it.

Team Sergeant
12-01-2014, 10:47
He was "issued" a Green Beret" but....this was never politicized...(Maybe it's because he later says he's familiar with Ron Dickey)
http://journalpolitics.com/2014/07/25/ron-dickey-green-beret/

And Yes...I left my name on this....:D

Ron Dickey

David Oh

Ken Aden

Derrell Douglas Gardner Jr

Bob Levy

and now

Dr. Ralph Abraham

Snaquebite
12-02-2014, 07:31
He's getting some Facebook love.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/425723287513117/

TrapperFrank
12-02-2014, 09:03
If my memory serves me correctly, C Co 2Bn 20th SFG(A) was in Columbus, MS, not Starkville, MS. The good Dr. was awarded an AAM during his time there, so says his campaign manager and graduated from airborne (paratrooper) school. Impressive credentials indeed!

Snaquebite
12-02-2014, 09:14
I've seen the AAM....and now the campaign manager is basically claiming that he "wrote" everything. I asked him who approved those writings and videos and does he remember......."I am Ralph Abraham and I approved this message." ring a bell?

Team Sergeant
12-02-2014, 11:53
I've seen the AAM....and now the campaign manager is basically claiming that he "wrote" everything. I asked him who approved those writings and videos and does he remember......."I am Ralph Abraham and I approved this message." ring a bell?

See my post #3, I already called it........ a few days ago.

Luke J. Letlow , I guess it's not lying, embellishing or misleading in a political campaign until you're caught.

There's a war on and Luke J. Letlow is peddling lies about a non-combat veteran.

Luke J. Letlow you are a bottom feeding low life with zero integrity and now you've been caught lying by those you cannot refute.

Very soon the mainstream media will be calling and we will tell them the truth.

Dr. Ralph Abraham, you and Luke J. Letlow, enjoy the 15 minutes of fame you're about to receive, you deserve it.

Snaquebite
12-02-2014, 15:41
Well, the campaign manager has discontinued communications with me and BLOCKED me on FB . I asked him this simple question:

" Simple question for Mr. Abraham. Ask him if he was Joe Blow off the street and someone told him that they were a "veteran of Special Forces"....what would be his presumption be about that individual?
To which he responded: "Done with communicating on this."

I tried very hard to get him to understand what the "problem" is. He clearly doesn't get it.

Old Dog New Trick
12-02-2014, 16:01
Looks like FB has been scrubbed, but this remains on his web site Bio.

April 1986 — June 1989 1st Lieutenant, Co C 2/20th Special Forces - See more at: http://www.ralphabraham.com/about/#sthash.N2FJpul1.dpuf

Snaquebite
12-02-2014, 16:11
Yep all questions on his FB page have been deleted. It also appears that no one can comment either.

JJ_BPK
12-02-2014, 16:34
I posted to my FB page, but between Jeff & George, I post these A$$Ho's daily. I suspect that everyone I know blows them off because there are so many..

Dr. Ralph Abraham never attended any Special Forces Qualification Courses, never even tried. Dr. Ralph Abraham quit Special Forces after only 11 months in an unqualified duty position, as a 2nd Lt.

POSER...

Ralph Abraham - "Service"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcJkjcolg3Q
Like · · Share

Team Sergeant
12-02-2014, 18:16
Yep all questions on his FB page have been deleted. It also appears that no one can comment either.

David Oh did the exact same thing........

That's ok, it will make even bigger news if he gets elected.......

RichL025
12-02-2014, 21:19
... In April 1986 Dr. Ralph Abraham was a 2nd Lt, Special Forces did not allow 2nd Lt's in 1986, not on active duty anyway and I would guess most National Guard Special Forces units are the same.....
Team Sergeant

TS, just a quick addendum - I have no doubt this guy is a grade-A faker... But I know for a fact that SF NG units DID allow 2LTs to join their units, because I actually went to the Q course with one of them. Or maybe he was reserve (this was in 91-92). Regardless, he was a butter-bar, and I remember being rather surprised...

Dude's name is on the tip of my tongue... He was a good guy but got pretty drunk at the graduation bar-hop and demanded one of our Robin Sage Gs (who we invited out with us) punch him in the face. After pestering the kid enough, he obliged, and I then transported him to Womack for a broken jaw <g>. We all had to write up statements so the poor E-4 wouldn't get in trouble for assaulting an officer....

Ahh, those were the days...

TrapperFrank
12-02-2014, 21:34
What you state is true, the NG had 2LTs on A-Teams for a long time after the active component had cut them loose. For some reason, the Guard just could not figure out how to make the warrant officer program work. All that said, on the good Dr.s campaign website, he is shown "posing" in a flight suit, wearing captains bars. To the uninformed casual observer, it would appear that he is a pilot in the air force, which is not the case. In the words of LBJ, "Nail the coon skin to the wall." Great work TS.

Snaquebite
12-03-2014, 06:14
Seems it's all been explained to this reporter...There was no SF qualification course at the time and he was issued his beret. :munchin

Email response from a reporter who was contacted.

George,

Thank you for the email.

I actually asked Abraham's campaign about this earlier. According to them, Abraham did receive his green beret, but he got it before the Army added
-- and I think I'm saying this right -- a Q test, which upped the standards. So while he might not have met the current standards, he did meet the standards at the time.

That's what they say. If this isn't accurate, please let me know.

Cole

Richard
12-03-2014, 07:26
According to them, Abraham did receive his green beret, but he got it before the Army added-- and I think I'm saying this right -- a Q test, which upped the standards. So while he might not have met the current standards, he did meet the standards at the time.

OK - he had a wee bit of plausible deniabilty up to this point and could have easily corrected it, but if the claims that, he's a lying, no-count, dyed-in-the-wool, politically motivated skunk whose striped, spotted, or whatever patterned hide needs to be nailed to the s**t house wall to show everyone just what type of smelly-@$$ed varmint he truly is. :mad:

Richard

miclo18d
12-03-2014, 07:27
O, what a tangled web we weave when first we practise to deceive!

First step of getting yourself out of a hole, is to stop digging, doc

Had your chance to set the record straight and had your campaign manager instead call a bunch of Special Forces QUALIFIED veterans that they were un-American, for questioning your lies.

Running on a values based conservative stance and yet you lie and deceive people to get yourself elected.

Voters be warned.

sinjefe
12-03-2014, 07:30
Seems it's all been explained to this reporter...There was no SF qualification course at the time and he was issued his beret. :munchin

That is an outright lie and he (Abraham) knows it. I say send this all to his rivals and get that reporter spooled up on how it really works so he can go at him.

Snaquebite
12-03-2014, 07:43
That is an outright lie and he (Abraham) knows it. I say send this all to his rivals and get that reporter spooled up on how it really works so he can go at him.

I've already responded. Here's the email should anyone else care to chime in.

Team Sergeant
12-03-2014, 09:28

LOL, there was no Special Forces Qualification Course at the time......

This is getting better and better. Soon it will make national news and some "intelligent" reporter will put the pieces together and figure out the lies that are coming from the Dr. Ralph Abraham camp.

I do like that he's taken a page from David Oh's playbook and removed all posts in his FaceBook page that are asking questions about his "Special Forces" qualifications.

Luke J. Letlow, it will not be long now, your 15 minutes of fame is coming but on a national level. Soon the world will know of your and Dr. Ralph Abraham's deception, misdirection and outright lies.

Snaquebite
12-03-2014, 13:10
Good work TS
http://thisainthell.us/blog/?p=56794

Team Sergeant
12-04-2014, 18:57
I'd be goddammed before I'd say I was Special Forces if I was not qualified...... I think most military guys feel the same way.

Dr. Ralph Abraham doesn't give a shit as long as it generates votes.

Check out the picture:

TrapperFrank
12-06-2014, 08:51
Sadly, this turd will probably get elected today.

abc_123
12-07-2014, 20:42
and he did.

I should be happy that a repub got elected, but I'm not.

This guy purposely misled in his statements. He and his campaign manager both know that he is being disingenuous.. and depended on the voter to either be too stupid to know or too ignorant to give a shit about a little minor thing like principle and personal integrity.

Well they don't have principles or integrity but they are smart. Hell, "we the people" voted for the charlatan Obama, why not some dirtbag who did something so minor as assume the respect and honor due to those who actually EARNED it?

I am disgusted.

Team Sergeant
12-08-2014, 09:19
Ahh the corruption in the 5th Congressional District of Louisiana is amazing. The right wing media turned a blind eye to Dr. Ralph Abraham's lies. They were informed weeks before the election and decided not to run the story.

That's ok, now that he's a federal employee and a congressman at that I'm sure someone will pick up this news worthy article outside of the corrupt Louisiana and make it national news.

Louisiana, second most corrupt state in the nation:
http://fortune.com/2014/06/10/most-corrupt-states-in-america/

Yeah, we know. I'm guessing number one, "most media corrupt state" also......

Team Sergeant
12-16-2014, 10:35
Dr. Ralph Abraham could not even qualify to be a "member" of the Special Forces Association let alone a "member" of Special Forces.

Dr. Ralph Abraham I'm sure John Kerry is proud of you and your lies and fraud.

http://www.specialforcesassociation.org/about/membership/

"For Decade and General Members: Supporting documents must accompany all applications submitted which provide undeniable proof of Special Forces qualification. Examples of documents include the DD-214, Graduation Certificate from SFQC/SFOC, orders assigning a SF MOS, and SF Tab orders. Form 20, ERB, or ORB demonstrating assignment history is recommended for Decade member applicants. More than one document substantiating qualification is recommended. Simply being assigned to a Special Forces coded position does not denote SF qualification."

Team Sergeant
01-30-2015, 10:18
I'm guessing the liar and Special Forces Fraud Congressman Ralph Abraham could not find a Green Beret to stand next to him for a photo shoot........ Soon you fraud, soon someone in the MSM will pick up your fraud and make it national news....... then the world will know what a bottom feeding scumbag you really are.....

Someone send this fraud link to the Rangers so they know this asshole is a fraud.

Abraham invites West Monroe Army Ranger to State of the Union

WASHINGTON, D.C. (KNOE 8 News & Ralph Abraham) - WASHINGTON – Congressman Ralph Abraham is bringing Sgt. First Class Lee Barnett to Tuesday’s State of the Union Address as his honored guest.

“All of us owe Sgt. Barnett and other men and women that serve our nation a debt of gratitude for their service to our nation. This is just a small way that I can show our veterans and active duty military that I’ll do anything I can to support them,” Abraham said.

Barnett, a West Monroe native, is a member of the U.S. Special Forces Command and a U.S. Army Ranger. He has been deployed on multiple deployments to Afghanistan and Iraq. Due to the nature of his assignment, further details of his assignment cannot be disclosed.

https://abraham.house.gov/media-center/in-the-news/abraham-invites-west-monroe-army-ranger-state-union