PDA

View Full Version : Lol

NousDefionsDoc
02-08-2004, 20:12
I LOVE this site! I've got Professional Soldiers.com open in two windows and Google in another. Carrying on discussions about root causes of 9/11, Hemingway and trade and commerce all at the same time.

And not one time has an unruly child or college boy interrupted or somebody been insulting to another member.

(BTW, I'm winning in all three discussions - LOL):D

Roguish Lawyer
02-08-2004, 20:13
I'm envious of your ability to live in your own little world. :)

(Hemingway? Where?)

Gypsy
02-08-2004, 20:17
Originally posted by NousDefionsDoc

(BTW, I'm winning in all three discussions - LOL)

Doesn't that go a little something like..."I'm right, you're wrong..."? :cool:

Hmmm sorry I had to edit out your smilie so I could insert one of my own. LOL

AngelsSix
02-08-2004, 20:17
You go Doc!!! Hey, what's your take on Haiti?????

Roguish Lawyer
02-08-2004, 20:19
Something really should be done about the one smilie limit. Is it needed for bandwidth issues or something? I suggested this before but got no response. Not that I'll die without it, but I like smilies almost as much as I like polls. :)

NousDefionsDoc
02-08-2004, 20:22
Team Sergeant isn't a "smiley" kind of guy. He's right and you're wrong.:D

lrd
02-08-2004, 20:27
Originally posted by Roguish Lawyer
Something really should be done about the one smilie limit. Is it needed for bandwidth issues or something? I suggested this before but got no response. Not that I'll die without it, but I like smilies almost as much as I like polls. Think of it as a character-building exercise. ;)

AngelsSix
02-08-2004, 20:30
You aren't ignoring me are you Doc???? I know I am short, but give a chick a break!!!
What about Haiti?? Tell me what you know.....please!!:)

Sacamuelas
02-08-2004, 20:32
I like the limit.
It is more professional and tidy. Although I do use the smiles to identify my intent when being funny or sarcastic. I am glad we can use one(1) when needed.

NousDefionsDoc
02-08-2004, 20:35
No, I'm not ignoring you. I don't know that much about Haiti, not really my AO. I know they've had problems since the beginning of time. I think we should probably get out of there and let the phrench deal with it. They pose no threat to us that I can see, so other than humanitarian reasons, I don't know why we should be there.

NousDefionsDoc
02-08-2004, 20:36
Originally posted by Sacamuelas
I like the limit.
It is more professional and tidy. Although I do use the smiles to identify my intent when being funny or sarcastic. I am glad we can use one(1) when needed.

Agreed. same same with picture size.

AngelsSix
02-09-2004, 06:27
Thank you sir!!

I agree....I usually use a hosting site to help avoid using too much bandwith up. I believe it may help to find a picture reduction tool to build into the site so that pics are automatically reduced. Is that what you mean??