PDA

View Full Version : Thanks again Mr. Harsey

ErwinD
08-07-2012, 23:16
Just wanted to say thanks again for letting my family and I drop in unannounced at the homestead. The wife and daughter said to tell you they really enjoyed your hospitality, the chickens and the Oregon history. Please be sure to post picts of the new shop when she's finished. Next time I will bring the beer :)

Best regards,

Dan Erwin

swatsurgeon
08-10-2012, 13:07
Mr. Harsey
Any updates on the shop rebuild?

Ambush Master
08-10-2012, 13:43
He's got pics up on Facebook.

swatsurgeon
08-11-2012, 08:55
He's got pics up on Facebook.

Bill uses Facebook???!!!:D

orion5
08-11-2012, 13:34
Bill uses Facebook???!!!:D

Oh yes, he is quite sophisticated with compooters. Once he even took a desktop apart all the way down to the motherboard, and well, the details are a bit fuzzy, but something about a pickax and welding torch, and he was back in business in no time! :D

Seriously, though, I hear he's using real craftsmen, who take pride in their work and do things right, to build up his shop. Which means it's taking a little longer. Not the builder-grade crap we 'enjoy' here in Texas.

x SF med
08-12-2012, 10:49
and he had time to put on a tux and join us at a wedding on 8/4.... I had no idea he could be "formalized". He said the shop was well underway with only a couple of deer prints in the concrete.

swatsurgeon
08-12-2012, 12:58
Hopelly there will be enough room for the sign Bill ( eat, drink and grind, all are welcome)

ss

x SF med
08-13-2012, 10:18
He lost the door header with the inscription; "The Chapel of Our Lady of the Edged Weapons". Yes there is a story there, yes it involves beer and shotguns, no, most of you are not cleared for the story.:rolleyes::cool: