PDA

View Full Version : Three Women In Mexico

AngelsSix
02-04-2004, 10:12
Three women go down to Mexico one night, get drunk, and wake up in jail, only to find that they are to be executed in the morning, even though not one can remember what they did the night before. The first woman, a brunette, is strapped in the electric chair and asked if she has any last words.

She says, "I am from Georgia Baptist University, and I believe in the almighty power of God to intervene on the behalf of the innocent." They throw the switch and nothing happens, so they figure God must not want this woman to die, and they let her go.

The second one, a redhead, is strapped in and utters her last words, "I am from the University of Alabama School of Law and I believe in the power of justice to intervene on the part of the innocent."

They throw the switch and again, nothing happens.

Obviously, the law is on this woman's side, so they let her go. The last one, a blonde, is strapped in and states, "Well, I'm an Electrical Engineer from The University of North Dakota, and I'll tell you right now, you're not gonna electrocute anybody if you don't connect those two wires over there."