PDA

View Full Version : An Open Letter To John Giduck

Guy
02-09-2012, 23:08
Now, before et al., `et alii' , `et aliae' or `et alia' get their panties in a twist and want to level some type of lawsuit against me and me alone since; I'm the one posted this message, well....I won't be hard to find if, you can move in a hostile environment.;)

Dear John (the irony huh?)-

Apparently by now you are wishing that you had second thoughts about intimidating the membership of SOCNET with your threats of a lawsuit for voicing our mere opinions about your credentials (or obvious lack thereof) to be instructing our law enforcement and military personnel in anything regarding anti-terrorism or counter-terrorism. You see, our opinion is a constitutional right to free speech. And, unfortunately for you, the truth is a positive defense against your claims of libel, defamation etc…So you decided to set up your own website, to expose the “truth”. I had hoped you were smart enough to let sleeping dogs lie as things here were slowly calming down, but you have chosen not to, so, let’s talk about a few things, John and see where the truth leads us.

First, the threads in question were from 2007. It was a dead issue. Your employees, I assume at your bidding, brought the issue back to life. Your credentials were discussed again, with the same result. You have none. Obviously a talented writer/story-teller and by most accounts a good public speaker. But, creds to be training AT or CT TTPs? Nope. Sorry John. Less than 60 days in the U.S. Army doesn’t qualify. So, you send a letter to SOCNET threatening to sue. SOCNET yawns in response. Every poser we have ever outed has threatened to sue. Standard Procedure. So next you try to intimidate GoDaddy for a name so you can file a lawsuit, who tells you to go pound sand and bring a warrant next time. Again, standard procedure.

During all of this, a promotional bio for you is found online, claiming you are a “Lifetime Member” of the Special Operations Association. Don’t worry, we will get to them later. So, one of our members is also a Lifetime Member of the SOA and knows that the SOA ByLaws prohibit “The advertising of Association Membership or Operational Associate status for either commercial or political purposes. Violations of this paragraph will be brought to the attention of the Board of Directors and may result in revocation of Membership or Operational Associate status.” Of course you already knew that, John, since you are the SOA’s legal counsel, right?

The member also wants to know if you actually qualify for general lifetime membership in SOA, as the standards are fairly narrow for membership and you did not appear to qualify. That member, MSG Jonathan Clouse, writes an e-mail to the President of the SOA (John Meyer) and asks if you qualify as a Lifetime Member of SOA. Meyer writes back that you are just an “Honorary Member,” as opposed to a General Member. This is a fact that you conveniently choose not to include in your bio when you play the SOA card. MSG Clouse then posts on SOCNET that John Meyer vouches for your service to the SOA as and “Honorary Member.” This is the last post MSG Clouse ever makes about you, several days before you threaten him! Why? MSG Clouse posts that he has respect for John Meyer, and John Meyer vouches for you. MSG Clouse, in a private email, also informs Meyer of his concern that you are misrepresenting yourself as a “Lifetime Member.” For reasons no one understands, John Meyer forwards his communication with MSG Clouse to you (that’s what you lawyers call “privileged communication”). In turn, you used MSG Clouse’s SOA membership information to have him served with a notice to cease and desist, and an intent to sue, as well the threat to have MSG Clouse charged with numerous criminal offenses. That was a mistake. The SOA releasing that personal information is against the law. What we still were not aware of at the time was that you CONTROL the SOA. Literally. This seems to be a pattern with you. To wit, you want to be in a martial arts hall of fame, so you just create your own hall of fame from scratch in Russia and make yourself a member. Easier to be in the club if you control the clubhouse, aint it? You have zero SOF experience so you just buy your way into the SOA and make yourself a life member, as well as the controlling interest.

Now let’s talk about MSG Clouse. Your legal notice to MSG Clouse demanded that he pay you $200K and divulge the personal information of every SOCNET member who dared post their opinions about you that you didn’t like or be sued. MSG Clouse did not respond in any way, publicly or privately. SF guys are generally uncooperative like that when threatened. So MSG Clouse informs SOCNET of your threats and extortion, as SOCNET is listed on your legal threat letter as a potential co-defendant. SOCNET does not take kindly to you threatening one of our brothers. So, since you have decided to vilify a man who had absolutely nothing to do with what was said about you on this site (he wasn’t even a member at the time), let’s look at who you are threatening. The following is the narrative to accompany the award of the Silver Star to MSG Jonathan Clouse.

Guy
02-09-2012, 23:16
For asking a "simple" question about John Giducks association with the SOA:

NARRATIVE TO ACCOMPANY AWARD: Sergeant First Class Jonathan Clouse, United States Army, heroically distinguished himself by exceptionally valorous conduct in the face of the enemy of the United States as the Special Forces Liaison, Marine Special Operations Company H, Special Operations Task Force - 73, Combined Joint Special Operations Task Force - Afghanistan in support of Operation ENDURING FREEDOM XII. On 26 June 2008, Combined Joint Special Operations Task Force - Afghanistan directed that Marine Special Operations Teams ONE and TWO respond to a time sensitive target in Heart Province, Afghanistan. Large rocks and boulders lined the path along the entire route into the restrictive and mountainous target area. Sergeant First Class Clouse was with the forward dismounted element when it began receiving accurate machine gun and sniper fire from the mountainside overlooking its position. With members of the team gravely wounded, Sergeant First Class Clouse provided immediate medical aid to the nearest casualty. Another member of the element received a life-threatening wound, and Sergeant First Class Clouse ran through the kill zone to render further medical attention under heavy machine gun fire that struck the back of his body armor. Ignoring the sustained enemy fire, he provided advanced medical aid to his fallen team member until the casualty succumbed to his wounds. Reacting to the calls for assistance from other wounded, Sergeant First Class Clouse again ran through the kill zone to provide medical attention. As he crossed the kill zone, enemy sniper fire struck his weapon, rendering it unserviceable. Reaching his fallen comrade, he provided desperately needed medical attention and stabilized the wounded individual. From his new position he began directing incoming Close Air Support. His actions became critical in adjusting the impact onto the enemy fighting positions, enabling the element to move the wounded out of the kill zone. After stabilizing four patients with gunshot wounds, Sergeant First Class Clouse again showed disregard for his own safety and helped recover a wounded Afghan National Army Soldier from the kill zone to the medical evacuation platform in time for extraction. His actions are in keeping with the finest traditions of military heroism and reflect distinct credit upon himself, the Combined Joint Special Operations Task Force - Afghanistan, Special Operations Command Central, and the United States Army.

Guy
02-09-2012, 23:32
MSG Clouse spent his adult life in the service of THIS country, John. Not Russia. Obviously he didn’t do it for the money. We don’t get rich in the Army, John. You on the other hand, have spent your adult life soaking up taxpayer dollars teaching things you have zero experience in. Things you supposedly learned in Russia, (let’s assume that part of your bio is true for purposes of this conversation and that it wasn’t actually an adventure camp) not the United States. So, while the war on terror was ongoing, rather than serve your own country, you were off supposedly fighting organized crime in Russia with your Spetznaz/Alpha and KGB/FSB/GRU buddies. Impressive. Very impressive. At this point, one has to wonder though, if you were so capable, why weren’t you serving your own country, John? In case you slept through the 70’s and 80’s John, Russia isn’t exactly a friend of the U.S. I won’t even get into the fact that they have probably been using you as an asset for the past decade or two. Personally I don’t think you are smart enough to actually work for them without getting caught but you don’t need to be a rocket scientist to understand that they consider you an asset. Anyone in the Intelligence world would know that your close association with the FSB/GRU/KGB etc is a big red flag for those of us with security clearances. But, back to MSG Clouse.

Out of the "ut-most" respect for the men whom were my mentors that provided knowledge & guidance so that, I'm still alive and moving: "Hell! I work for and with two (2) QPs in a "hostile" environment that has been ongoing for over ten (10) years! So, I'll refrain from posting the rest of Concern Citizen posts.

Guy
18E/F/DVW7
5th, 3rd, SWTG(A), 20th, 19th SFG(A)

Now, I'm just a concerned citizen moving things around OCONUS......

fasteddie565
02-10-2012, 08:23
This is unacceptable. We need to disseminate this as widely as possible.

Pete
02-10-2012, 08:31
SOCNET's summary post with links......

http://www.socnet.com/showthread.php?t=107621

SOCNET's latest long thread with the original letter.......

http://www.socnet.com/showthread.php?t=107705

John Giduck's minions have been huffing and puffing at SOCNET since 2007.

fasteddie565
02-10-2012, 10:33
Here is another example of his trying to claim SF status, in the second person. He must have slept through the Plausible deniability class.

http://www.isf.ethz.ch/isf/Program/Program-Guide/Panels2/Trends-in-Intelligence

This is on his OWN WEB PAGE for crying out loud.

http://archangelgroup.org/content_main/terror-at-beslan-p-1.html?dllCsid=8cb2541add462212a49bcbeb9687c40c

The hits just keep on rolling in.

http://www.socnet.com/showthread.php?t=107773

Team Sergeant
02-10-2012, 10:44
After reading the entire thread on SOCNET (http://www.socnet.com/showthread.php?t=107006)and what was published about John Giduck's book by Meg Stalcup & Jousha Craze (http://www.theinvestigativefund.org/investigations/rightsliberties/1472/how_we_train_our_cops_to_fear_islam?page=3)it would seem SOCNET has exposed a fraud that would exceed the likes of William G. Hillar!

I no longer find it amazing that the FBI, DEA, DHS, DOD etc. etc. etc. would hire individuals like Giduck to teach/instruct them. All federal state and local law enforcement that hired William G. Hillar thought he was the best thing that ever happened to them until Hillar crossed the path of real Special Forces soldiers and was exposed as a fraud.

Just an FYI to all you civilian readers, when a "fraud" is exposed by real Special Operations personnel that has serious connections with DoD & DHS, federal, state or local law enforcement, they don't like it one bit.

Why, cause it's quite embarrassing. When William G. Hillar was actually busted by the Fed's the only ones that brought criminal complaints were the colleges he defrauded. If I recall correctly DHS (and a few others) refused to get involved in the case against Hillar. Why, it's embarrassing. In my opinion its not just embarrassing its downright criminal that all those individuals that hired the fraud known William G. Hillar did not lose their jobs. These same idiots are running our "Fusion Centers", and "Anti-Terrorism units", protecting us......

It begs the question, if the Department of Homeland Security cannot see through a counter-terrorism "fraud" how the hell do you expect them to catch hardened terrorists? Yeah, chew on that for a while.

This brings up another point, when two civilian reporters write an article exposing what they think is counter-terrorism fraud why does the federal government not investigate? (Embarrassment)

It's a sad day when dozens of Special Forces, Rangers, SEALS etc. with hundreds of years in Special Operations point out what they think is a "counter-terrorism fraud" and no one in the federal government cares. (Embarrassment) Those same Rangers, Special Forces and SEALS are trained to discern friend or foe in a split second and send the would-be bad guy to meet his maker.
My money is also on them to discern a "counter-terrorism" fraud and expose them as such.

The sheeple in DHS, DOD, ATF, DEA, federal, state and local law enforcement etc. etc.etc. hiring these frauds this is your wake up call.

dr. mabuse
02-10-2012, 11:28
Except that it would cost $$ and time, would like to get one of those "International Anti-Terror School Hat - Black".

I could sell it to some Airsofter-mall-ninja here in Dallas for a premium.

Too funny. :D

Streck-Fu
02-10-2012, 11:31
Holy cow that is damning. The most simple effort in vetting should have exposed such discrepancies in claims.

bubblehead
02-10-2012, 11:36
It's interesting why SGM John "Andy" Anderson (ret.) would stand beside someone like Giduck.

fasteddie565
02-10-2012, 11:58
It's interesting why SGM John "Andy" Anderson (ret.) would stand beside someone like Giduck.

It appears that this guy, John Giduck has duped many older SF guys into thinking he is something he is not. Until now they have had no reason to doubt his legitimacy.

As we can see, the truth has changed.

Here is a good synopsis I found on the situation. (http://johngiduckterroratbeslan.blogspot.com/)

A good read for you law enforcement folks out there as well.

Richard
02-10-2012, 12:10
I know Beaver and John Anderson - can't believe they're involved with this guy's kalokohan.

Richard :munchin

Guy
02-10-2012, 13:04
I know Beaver and John Anderson - can't believe they're involved with this guy's kalokohan.

Richard :munchinLet'em know that: "I'd walk out of the room IF, either showed up to speak!":mad:

Guy

Team Sergeant
02-10-2012, 14:36
This was mentioned at Socnet and worth mentioning again:

Something that is quite amusing about Giduck's Russian contacts/training/visits, if they were true, is that he's stating he was "training" with the Russian Special Operations Forces at the same time US Army Special Forces is training foreign nationals (mujahideen) to kill them?

And Giduck is a lawyer and fully understands "conflict of interest" yet he calls himself a patriot?

So at the height of the cold war this individual is training with our arch enemies and the FBI/CIA never knew?

And let me get this straight, now US Gov. agencies are paying Giduck with my tax dollars to teach them? (I do believe this belongs in the Comedy section.)

John Giduck please join our website, we'd enjoy discussing Russian SOF training during the 80's and why they failed so miserably...... (Probably because US Army Special Forces got involved in Afghanistan after the Russian invasion we taught the Mujahideen to kill Russian SOF by the barrel full.)

Polypro
02-11-2012, 11:58
He outed (with the help of the SOA) and is smearing (as in this is an ongoing thing with him) an AD SF NCO, for a grand total of 3 posts in two days...the result of which was basically deferring to Meyer and staying out of it. It's friggen BS. A friggen civilian comes after a BROTHER for nothing (please, find me something that warrants this...I see nothing but the worry about some individuals wallets) and It pisses me off. It doubly pisses me off that his own stooges brought the issue to the forefront in the first place. It sure as heck better piss off every single person that was in any SOF unit in the history of this country. Thanks for bringing this issue up over here.

P

HUMBLE
02-11-2012, 14:11
He outed (with the help of the SOA) and is smearing (as in this is an ongoing thing with him) an AD SF NCO, for a grand total of 3 posts in two days...the result of which was basically deferring to Meyer and staying out of it. It's friggen BS. A friggen civilian comes after a BROTHER for nothing (please, find me something that warrants this...I see nothing but the worry about some individuals wallets) and It pisses me off. It doubly pisses me off that his own stooges brought the issue to the forefront in the first place. It sure as heck better piss off every single person that was in any SOF unit in the history of this country. Thanks for bringing this issue up over here.

P

Excellent post Polypro, it sums up perfectly exactly how I feel. An entire 3 friggin post ending with acquiescence!!!! WTF? I would like to hear, if nothing else, an explanation from Mr. Giduck, Anderson, Meyer, SOA and other Giduck supporters why this active duty soldier and Silver Star recipient has been attacked!

If there is a one of us, that can either through action OR inaction support the attack and outing of the good MSG, then I have to, without hesitation or doubt, question the individuals motive and MORE SO their INTEGRITY. (or lack thereof)

Thanks to the Team Sgt and Mr. Guy for bringing the issue up here and stepping into the fray.

Polypro
02-11-2012, 16:10
I want to make a tiny edit if I may:

(with the help of certain individuals in the SOA)

That's an important distinction.

P

HUMBLE
02-11-2012, 16:53
I want to make a tiny edit if I may:

(with the help of certain individuals in the SOA)

That's an important distinction.

P

Concur 100%, very important distinction.

grigori
02-12-2012, 00:01
I remember in April 2010 when I saw giduck on the show "Weaponology" when in the Spetsnaz episode I was a little surprised that how could someone who doesn't seem to have any SF/SOF experience know more about the Spetsnaz than people of the likes of Larry Vickers,other QP's who were also part of the show and bearing in mind that these people who served had more use gaining intel on the Spetsnaz than giduck himself.I tried searching for him but it was 2 years back and there wasn't attention paid to John Giduck's claims.

I also very much liked the point that Team Sergeant Sir pointed out that how could an American who claims he is a QP train with the Spetsnaz,their so called anti-SEAL teams at the height of the cold war when the Soviets were well aware of what was happening in A'stan.

It is a great great job that the QP's on professionalsoldiers.com and SOCNET are doing exposing such people.

A question that comes to my mind when such posers claiming to be ex-QP's,SEALs go to teach courses to LE's,SWAT etc.is that don't these organisations ask for valid proof/credentials that they have served in the units they claim?

JJ_BPK
02-12-2012, 05:37
A question that comes to my mind when such posers claiming to be ex-QP's,SEALs go to teach courses to LE's,SWAT etc.is that don't these organisations ask for valid proof/credentials that they have served in the units they claim?

Non-military organizations that contract education are working off word-of-mouth advertizing.

In that they ask other LEO/LE outfits who they have used and were pleased with. They also go to conferences where people like Giduck present topics and them turn around and hawk their education and/or services.

The process does not always lend itself to scrutinizing credentials.

William G Hillar is a classic example of a poser that nobody questioned, until he failed the sniff test by people with better noses..

Team Sergeant
02-12-2012, 10:34

Read the entire William G. Hillar thread, then ask that question again.

We have repeatedly exposed "Special Operations, Special Forces, & Green Beret Frauds" that work for local, state and federal law enforcement not to mention DHS, FBI, DOD etc..

They all have one thing in common, not one agency or individual has checked their background or credentials.

The terror threat does not necessarily need to come from the outside. These jokers are routinely penetrating all local state and federal agencies as they please by using only "word of mouth". It's amusing when they do so in Hollywood, it's not when they are paid by tax dollars to give counter-terrorism talks to our nations law enforcement agencies.

CPTAUSRET
02-12-2012, 10:49
Read the entire William G. Hillar thread, then ask that question again.

We have repeatedly exposed "Special Operations, Special Forces, & Green Beret Frauds" that work for local, state and federal law enforcement not to mention DHS, FBI, DOD etc..

They all have one thing in common, not one agency or individual has checked their background or credentials.

The terror threat does not necessarily need to come from the outside. These jokers are routinely penetrating all local state and federal agencies as they please by using only "word of mouth". It's amusing when they do so in Hollywood, it's not when they are paid by tax dollars to give counter-terrorism talks to our nations law enforcement agencies.

AMEN!

greenlight
02-12-2012, 11:29
I can't believe this guy dosen't know when to back down, he's made a 'socnetlies' website (google for it because I wouldn't even post a link to it) He has outed a serving SGT and called out a Padre, this guy has no morals.

I'm a member of Socnet and a member of PS.com, I wouldn't care to be on the bad side of either, Giduck you've got the attention of both at the same time, are you using a radar reflector to get noticed?

I spilled my coffee when he blaimed SOCNET for burning a matress outside his house, Mr Giduck you are dealing with US SF and LE both Ret. and serving - NOT the KKK.

I'm far enough away being from the UK but if I ever had PS.com and SOCNET after me I'd move to Mars.

Back to my lane now but I've followed this since it started so had to vent.

Stay safe.

Guy
02-15-2012, 09:45
Now, before et al., `et alii' , `et aliae' or `et alia' get their panties in a twist and want to level some type of lawsuit against me and me alone since; I'm the one posted this message, well....I won't be hard to find if, you can move in a hostile environment.;)Now I want to this "crystal" clear for John Giduck and those that support him:

" I'm NOT hiding!"

Stay safe,

Guy

Team Sergeant
02-17-2012, 12:46
The sheeple are catching on and they are digging deep.

Seems Chester Police Department commissioner Joe Bail will soon be taking some heat for his relationship with John Giduck. I do find it amusing that a small city in Pennsylvania requires an "International Terrorism Consultant" for their police department.

I can't wait for an investigative journalist from Pennsylvania get a hold of this story......

Warning: Do not read the comments on this blog while drinking coffee!!!!! (You have been warned)

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/chester-pa/TAJFCCK7V4JUHODU0

longrange1947
02-17-2012, 16:33
OPPs!! :D

Guy
02-19-2012, 10:49
And don't think for a second I'll back down from John Giduck outing a AD SF guy!

SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 18, 2012
GIDUCK—ONE MORE TIME
Apparently an honest disagreement and differences of opinion are out of the question when it comes to John Giduck or his supporters. For a man who nearly breaks his arm patting himself on the back for being the defender of truth, justice, and the American way, he has a funny way of showing it.

I have written a number of critiques of Giduck’s writings on the shootings at Virginia Tech. My critiques have been picked up and endorsed by several blogs. Indeed, the readership of my blog has nearly tripled since I posted the Giduck articles. Apparently my words have deeply upset Giduck or his followers.

Rather than challenge my assertions or show where I am wrong, he, or one of his fans, decided to deface my Facebook page by posting a picture of the cover of his book, “Shooter Down,” blocking and covering most of the page. The book cover has now been taken down.

Stop to think of what that action was—at minimum it was harassment, at worst it was a threat because of the title of the book. If Giduck, or his minions, cannot take an honest disagreement and engage in an intellectual dialog about that disagreement, do we really want him consulting about school shootings? When someone comes unglued because his or her ideas are challenged, it is very disturbing.

Link... (http://aquestionofaccountability.blogspot.com/)

Mr Furious
02-27-2012, 18:53
Here is a video that was just posted regarding Russian Shovel training: :confused:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wisFUOxVUHs

Is it me, or does the style strangely resemble something we've seen before? :eek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kR3PT5E0XDo

Team Sergeant
02-27-2012, 19:46
Here is a video that was just posted regarding Russian Shovel training: :confused:

Is it me, or does the style strangely resemble something we've seen before? :eek:

Giduck must be the real deal, I cannot believe he's posted the highly classified "Russian Combat Shovel Training" on YouTube!!!!!:rolleyes:

That has got to be one of the dumbest things I've ever seen. The only thing more stupid are the individuals receiving the "Combat Shovel" training.

PSM
02-28-2012, 00:17
That has got to be one of the dumbest things I've ever seen. The only thing more stupid are the individuals receiving the "Combat Shovel" training.

My wife said, "I'd shoot him if I could stop laughing long enough." :D

Pat

longrange1947
02-28-2012, 11:10
But does he do a back flip off a beam over a flaming barrel of s**t as he twirls and throws the combat cat hole digger???? :munchin

CPTAUSRET
02-28-2012, 11:21
But does he do a back flip off a beam over a flaming barrel of s**t as he twirls and throws the combat cat hole digger???? :munchin

I believe he patented that move! Give him a little more time, and he'll put it to music...

PRB
02-28-2012, 11:49
That is their "Weapon of choice"....., I always carried one xtra magazine marked "for hand to hand combat".....that's my weapon of choice.
Where do these idiots come from.

Team Sergeant
02-28-2012, 12:03
Giduck is in an all out war with SOCNET concerning his "Special Operations Counter-terrorist" credentials (or lack thereof) and he posts that video a few days ago to bolster his cause?

I didn't want to view it as I thought someone else put it up as a Giduck joke, then when someone said it was "real" I thought "shut the front door", and I looked.

You just can't make that stuff up.......

I wonder if Giduck's video with go as viral as the "Star Wars Kid (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPPj6viIBmU&feature=related) video?

Mr. Giduck, If I had any doubts as to your "Special Operations & counter-terrorist" background and training that video settled all doubt.

JJ_BPK
02-28-2012, 12:08

AT 2:03, guy in the back-ground w/ball cap..

Move him the the head of the class.. :D

Iraqgunz
02-28-2012, 12:13
John Gidouchebag continues to reveal SOCNET members identities and question their qualifications to critique his bullshit. All I want to know is when is he going to run out of fucking oxygen.

jw74
02-28-2012, 12:22

At 3:25, I'm reminded of that old saying, "never bring and assault rifle to a shovel fight.:rolleyes:

Team Sergeant
02-28-2012, 12:27

AT 2:03, guy in the back-ground w/ball cap..

Move him the the head of the class.. :D

Naw, if that was Putin his shirt would have been off. ;)

Tweeder11
02-28-2012, 12:38

If you Gents are interested, he has a another special on this showing tomorrow on HGTV... word has it he's showing Martha how to fend off angry prisoners with simple garden tools.... RUSSIAN STYLE :D

Mr Furious
02-28-2012, 14:11
At 2:52 the sound drops off as the video is sped up ~25%. Crazy awesome.:rolleyes:

greenberetTFS
02-28-2012, 15:02
"Youse guys" didn't hang into his selling pitch at the very end ,he offered a 2nd shovel free with his DVD,with reasonable S & H alone at $99.99............ :eek: You guys don't see a real deal like this every day,so if your smart you'll jump on his special offer before it'll be to late..........:p

Big Teddy :munchin

The Reaper
02-28-2012, 18:31
The only guy I want to have pitching combat shovel training is Colonel Ola Mize.

TR

longrange1947
02-28-2012, 19:03
The only guy I want to have pitching combat shovel training is Colonel Ola Mize.

TR

I will bet he says it is used only in the direst of emergencies. :munchin

Richard
02-28-2012, 20:48

Genau!

Richard

alright4u
02-29-2012, 13:26
After reading the entire thread on SOCNET (http://www.socnet.com/showthread.php?t=107006)and what was published about John Giduck's book by Meg Stalcup & Jousha Craze (http://www.theinvestigativefund.org/investigations/rightsliberties/1472/how_we_train_our_cops_to_fear_islam?page=3)it would seem SOCNET has exposed a fraud that would exceed the likes of William G. Hillar!

I no longer find it amazing that the FBI, DEA, DHS, DOD etc. etc. etc. would hire individuals like Giduck to teach/instruct them. All federal state and local law enforcement that hired William G. Hillar thought he was the best thing that ever happened to them until Hillar crossed the path of real Special Forces soldiers and was exposed as a fraud.

Just an FYI to all you civilian readers, when a "fraud" is exposed by real Special Operations personnel that has serious connections with DoD & DHS, federal, state or local law enforcement, they don't like it one bit.

Why, cause it's quite embarrassing. When William G. Hillar was actually busted by the Fed's the only ones that brought criminal complaints were the colleges he defrauded. If I recall correctly DHS (and a few others) refused to get involved in the case against Hillar. Why, it's embarrassing. In my opinion its not just embarrassing its downright criminal that all those individuals that hired the fraud known William G. Hillar did not lose their jobs. These same idiots are running our "Fusion Centers", and "Anti-Terrorism units", protecting us......

It begs the question, if the Department of Homeland Security cannot see through a counter-terrorism "fraud" how the hell do you expect them to catch hardened terrorists? Yeah, chew on that for a while.

This brings up another point, when two civilian reporters write an article exposing what they think is counter-terrorism fraud why does the federal government not investigate? (Embarrassment)

It's a sad day when dozens of Special Forces, Rangers, SEALS etc. with hundreds of years in Special Operations point out what they think is a "counter-terrorism fraud" and no one in the federal government cares. (Embarrassment) Those same Rangers, Special Forces and SEALS are trained to discern friend or foe in a split second and send the would-be bad guy to meet his maker.
My money is also on them to discern a "counter-terrorism" fraud and expose them as such.

The sheeple in DHS, DOD, ATF, DEA, federal, state and local law enforcement etc. etc.etc. hiring these frauds this is your wake up call.

Look at the likes of Janet.

ma2
02-29-2012, 14:23
After seeing his shoveling twirling act, I am pretty sure the Canadian baton twirling club is up next to out John Giduck as a fraud, half those moves in that shovel video could have easily been found in this video, all he was missing was the unitard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ub88_ql0B78

JJ_BPK
03-02-2012, 16:02
If you are not totally satisfied with the Giduck International Shovel Classes

Here is the Giduck International Heavy Weapons Class..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=3qehUdr-d4A

Amazing... :D

Team Sergeant
03-08-2012, 08:58
Someone has a website up and posted the similarities between John Giduck and William Hillar (http://thetruthaboutsocnetlies.wordpress.com/2012/03/06/john-giduck-and-william-bill-hillar-similar-peas-in-a-posing-pod/).

Geez I hope John Giduck did not commit wire fraud like William Hillar did......

ZonieDiver
03-08-2012, 11:40
If you are not totally satisfied with the Giduck International Shovel Classes

Here is the Giduck International Heavy Weapons Class..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=3qehUdr-d4A

Amazing... :D

Pulling his hands across the top of the tube like that is going to bite his ass someday - more than not checking the charges!

longrange1947
03-08-2012, 22:21
Pulling his hands across the top of the tube like that is going to bite his ass someday - more than not checking the charges!

Yeah, but he will only do it once. :D

Team Sergeant
04-13-2012, 12:15
John Giduck Is (Not) A Member of The Russian Special Forces Brotherhood of the Red Beret Association (http://thetruthaboutsocnetlies.wordpress.com/)

Don't worry John Giduck, in my opinion you are safe.

No one in the United States, local, state or federal law enforcement is going to investigate your counter-terrorist cred's or Russian Special Forces claims. It doesn't really matter if you've drfrauded the FBI, DEA, DHS, TSA, etc etc etc, Bill Hillar already gave them all a blackeye, you'd be the one that got everyone at those agencies fired for gross incompetence for hiring you to speak.

Doesn't matter you only served 58 days in the United States Army, your counter-terrorist insight (like your combat shovel training) I'm sure, is invaluable to the department of homeland security.

You're in the clear John Giduck. Please say hello to Wolfgang Hammersmith, Keavin Lawdermilk, Bill Hillar, and David Oh at the next chapter meeting of "Special Operations Frauds" convention.....

Team Sergeant
04-20-2012, 10:43
Looks like counter terror "expert" John Giduck has revised his bio and removed everything concerning the Russian Special Forces and all his counter-terrorism training........... now he bases all his CT knowledge on the books he's written.

What ever happened to all his counter terrorism credentials????? For an individual that only spent 58 days in the Army he's sure doing well in the counter terrorism field!

It's make one wonder just how intelligent the law enforcement community actually is/isn't?

John Giduck Drastically Revises His 2012 Speaker Bio (http://thetruthaboutsocnetlies.wordpress.com/2012/04/20/john-giduck-drastically-revises-his-2012-speaker-bio/)

John Giduck is slated to be a presenter at the 76th National Conference American Criminal Justice Association – Lambda Alpha Epsilon in Valley Forge, PA being held from April 21 – 26, 2013.

SF_BHT
04-20-2012, 12:41
Looks like counter terror "expert" John Giduck has revised his bio and removed everything concerning the Russian Special Forces and all his counter-terrorism training........... now he bases all his CT knowledge on the books he's written.

What ever happened to all his counter terrorism credentials????? For an individual that only spent 58 days in the Army he's sure doing well in the counter terrorism field!

It's make one wonder just how intelligent the law enforcement community actually is/isn't?

John Giduck Drastically Revises His 2012 Speaker Bio (http://thetruthaboutsocnetlies.wordpress.com/2012/04/20/john-giduck-drastically-revises-his-2012-speaker-bio/)

John Giduck is slated to be a presenter at the 76th National Conference American Criminal Justice Association – Lambda Alpha Epsilon in Valley Forge, PA being held from April 21 – 26, 2013.

I hope these guys are smart enough to remove him from their Guest Speaker list........

Team Sergeant
05-01-2012, 09:46
I guess Giduck thought he could steal Mr. Dmitry Belyakov's photo's without issue. And the American Law enforcement community still pays Giduck with our tax dollars.

(Time to wakey wakey FBI, DHS, how many frauds are you going to hire to teach/instruct your people? William Hillar was not a wake up call?)

Dmitry Belyakov Works at Freelance Photographer

Mr John Giduck: I have been sent a link to your fantasy disciption of Beslan school massacare. I was a witness of these events as a photojournalist, embed with Alfa and Vympel anti-terrorist units thanks to long-term relationships through two Chechen campaigns.

First of all, here I declare you not only a very poor reporter, who did not work hard to check out the facts and made a lot of mistakes in your article, but I also would like to stress, that you are dishonest crook. You have STOLEN my photograph, which was taken by me at the time of events, and you were even brave enough to say {courtesy of John Giduck} as if you were there with a photocamera in hands under terrorist's fire.

Here are the lines, where you have made mistakes and my corrections:
1) there were 32 terrorists, not 49 as you said.
2) You say: «Children were bea...ten savagely; older teenage girls were raped, some repeatedly, through the days of the siege.» This is not true at all. No single woman has been raped. These were dirty lies, syndicated by the Chechen-Ingush terrorists themselves with a view to mock and humiliate Ossetian hostages. There were also no reports about savage beatings.
3) You say: «21 of the largest adult males and older teenage boys were shot to death». Facts: 9 adults were taken upstairs after they were forced to barricade windows and shot. One man has escaped.
4) You say some fantasie about «Three PKM belt-fed machine guns were set up in the 80-yard-long main corridors». How did you calculate those? There were not only PKM, but PK machine guns too. And then... why three? Could there be 4 or 5 even? Just how the f...k do you know , if you were not with these guys, of course?
5) You saying about «two BTR 80». Well... me, myself have counted then 5 APCs there, belonging to the anti-terror units of FSB and MVD. There were BTR 80 and BTR 70.
6) And finally you lie again: « 21 elite Special Forces soldiers were killed and more than 60 wounded» Facts: 10 anti-terror fighters of the FSB have died through the siege. Heaviest loss through all history of both Alfa and Vympel. At least 2 more were badly wounded, but survived. I don't know how many were lightly wounded and shell-shocked. 2 of emergency ministry (rescue workers) have been killed by the terrorists.

And more facts about Beslan massacare:
Massacare in North Ossetian town of Beslan, which is a small community of just 35,000, was Russia's worst ever terrorist attack. 1100 hostages including 750 children were taken hostage by the men from the Riyadus-Salikhin terror group, that included two female suicide bombers. It is believed they were blown up by their leader after expressing doubts during the siege.
On the first day the terrorists executed a man in front of his two children and the other hostages simply because he had dared to speak. They then led 9 men at gunpoint to a classroom on the first floor, sprayed them with machine gun fire and threw their bodies out of a window. The hostages were held for three days in soaring temperatures, without food or water.
Most of those who died were killed when three explosions went off at noon on September 3rd. The first blast is thought to have been accidental, the other two were triggered by the terrorists.
Alltogether 334 people (186 children of them) have been killed as a result of 52-hour siege.
17 children lost both parents and 72 were seriously disabled. One single block of flats close to the school lost 34 children.

Here is a link to my FLICKR photostream, where anyone can see MY PHOTOGRAPHS FROM BESLAN.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dimabelyakov/6807661151/in/set-72157629139601435/

Good luck with better stories and do make correction with my photograph. Byline should go as this: Photo by: DMITRY BELIAKOV/ for The Sunday Times.See More

http://www.lawofficer.com/article/training/terror-americas-schools#comments

Badger52
05-01-2012, 10:44
On a certain committee I'm a rep to "the Beslan book" is/was hawked as the reference for awhile - a kool-aid I've never drank. His article that QP TS links to deals almost entirely with the reactives; linking Columbine & Beslan? C'mon. They're all different and any agency worth their salt can learn from the many well-done AARs available to them in developing their program (the VA Tech AAR is an excellent example).

If that's the length & breadth of his take on such things then DHS is wasting valuable resources & better redirect their funds and double-down on the paramilitary training of their FEMA office workers... just in case. Ya never know when some watershed event might require extra FEMA people "interacting" with the American citizenry.
:rolleyes:

Team Sergeant
06-19-2012, 09:55
John Giduck is taking SOCNET to court (http://socnetlies.com/).

"Lawsuit filed against SOCNET.com by Dr. John Giduck"

This should be interesting. I can't wait for all those Green Beret's, Navy SEALS, Army Rangers, Air Force PJ's etc. standing in a court of law in their military uniforms answering John Giduck's charges.

Should make national news in less than 30 minutes.

John Giduck, terrorism expert (with 58 days in the Army) standing against warriors that might have over 500 years combined service in the US Special Operations Forces. (Some of them active duty Silver Star recipients.)

I'm guessing national news in about 15 minutes.

Now we will see if John Giduck's terrorism credentials are real.

Five bucks says the defendants attorneys start with the video of the John Giduck "Combat Shovel Training".

The news media is going to love this.

steelbreeze
06-20-2012, 14:23
John Giduck is taking SOCNET to court (http://socnetlies.com/).

"Lawsuit filed against SOCNET.com by Dr. John Giduck"

This should be interesting. I can't wait for all those Green Beret's, Navy SEALS, Army Rangers, Air Force PJ's etc. standing in a court of law in their military uniforms answering John Giduck's charges.

Should make national news in less than 30 minutes.

John Giduck, terrorism expert (with 58 days in the Army) standing against warriors that might have over 500 years combined service in the US Special Operations Forces. (Some of them active duty Silver Star recipients.)

I'm guessing national news in about 15 minutes.

Now we will see if John Giduck's terrorism credentials are real.

Five bucks says the defendants attorneys start with the video of the John Giduck "Combat Shovel Training".

The news media is going to love this.

I'll go out on a limb and say that I bet none of the "defendants" have been served. Or will be for that matter. It looks like just another pathetic attempt to intimidate and try to coerce his critics into silence and/or create the illusion of being wronged for anyone still stupid enough to hire him as a trainer.

I'd follow the Benny Hill shovel routine with direct quotes from his book- maybe we could finally be privy to his plan to field 3 SPECOPs guys for every school in the country to play hall monitor.

Prester John
07-25-2012, 11:48
SO, how does the SOA denouncing John Giduck effect the path forward?

The law suit is still going on... and the accused are still deeply in need of financial support to reply to the accusations against them.

Please make donations by paypal to rgrjoe175@aol.com, he is one of the named defendants and is handling the legal defense fund along with several other members of the community for transparency.

echoes
07-25-2012, 12:18

The law suit is still going on... and the accused are still deeply in need of financial support to reply to the accusations against them.

Please make donations by paypal to rgrjoe175@aol.com, he is one of the named defendants and is handling the legal defense fund along with several other members of the community for transparency.

Donating now Sir...---this guy is a piece of trash. Peroid!

Sometimes there are no words for the depravity in soceity...

Holly

DIYPatriot
07-25-2012, 13:26

Donation sent. For some of you that may not be aware, you can set up PayPal to draw directly from a bank account. By doing this, you avoid being charged any fees. Also, and more importantly, it prevents the recipient from having to be charged any fees. They already have enough on their plates, so let's do the right thing and help these QP's out! Good luck in the legal fight against the POS poser!

longrange1947
07-25-2012, 14:00
Donated. MOO, but this seems more of a frivolous lawsuit than a serious one. Does not mean he is not going to cost the guys some serious money to get lawyers and pay to defend.

KidA
07-25-2012, 14:44
Donated. MOO, but this seems more of a frivolous lawsuit than a serious one. Does not mean he is not going to cost the guys some serious money to get lawyers and pay to defend.

Definitely. He's trying to sue as many as he can name in the hopes that just one person doesn't have the funds to defend themselves, can't show up, or just ignores it because Giduck's an asshat.

He can drag it on as long as possible and hope to outspend the defendants until one of them fails to appear.

And then, no matter how stupid the lawsuit may be, he'll win by default.

Thanks for posting this over here.

Don
07-25-2012, 15:12
Definitely. He's trying to sue as many as he can name in the hopes that just one person doesn't have the funds to defend themselves, can't show up, or just ignores it because Giduck's an asshat.

He can drag it on as long as possible and hope to outspend the defendants until one of them fails to appear.

And then, no matter how stupid the lawsuit may be, he'll win by default.

Thanks for posting this over here.

Kid...don't be a stranger over here.

SF18C
07-26-2012, 05:02
RgrJoe has my support!

I even got an email!

I along with others thank you and appreciate your support

Iraqgunz
08-03-2012, 21:59
I have been named as one of the John Doe's by this asshole Giduck. As far as I am concerned he can fuck hisself silly. If he wants to serve me then he needs to pack a bag and travel the globe to find me.

One thing I find interesting about this whole thing. Now that Stolen Valor has been ruled unconstitutional by the SCOTUS wouldn't the be applicable here? If someone can claim to be a "Green Beret" when in fact he is a lying POS with 58 days of military service, couldn't one equally point out (with numerous screen shots and open sources) that in fact the person in question was not a Green Beret and spun the lie repeatedly in order to add some credbility to his opinions which also made him money?

glenne
08-04-2012, 20:15
Made my donation today. Check this piece of shit's new web site:

He’s still pumping out his usual bullshit. This from his new web site:
Through the Troika Team you may practice with those who have accomplished such lofty achievements as career Special Forces soldiers from such countries as the United States, Russia, India and the UK, U.S. Army Rangers and Navy SEALs.

http://troikateam.com/Home.html

Once a con man & liar, poser, etc. spots won’t change.

:mad:

Coyote70
08-05-2012, 00:57
I'm one of the people who has actually been served.

First thank you all for the support.

Secondly- I have never been a soldier, just a cop and a contractor. I did enlist and wound up with an ELS as well (ETPS due to chondromalacia and an undisclosed prior issue with that knee) but I do not say I was a soldier, nor do I deny ever having been in the military. I also have no issue telling someone why I washed out, embarrassing as it is, because I tend to have an aversion to BSing people about my background.

There is a new Facebook page out called "Standing With SOCNET" which is garnering a decent bit of attention from several major milbloggers and is helping to raise donations for those who have been served to pay for counsel. A major legal analysis blogger states in regards to this suit:

"...deliberately refusing to plead what each defendant allegedly posted appears to be an attempt to head off any First Amendment arguments at the pleading stages of the case — in other words, to prevent any particular defendant from saying "the statement the complaint attributes to me is clearly a protected statement of opinion not susceptible to defamation analysis." This looks like a ploy to make litigation more expensive and burdensome.

I can attest to this analysis being quite true.

If any have a Facebook account, please share the Standing With SOCNET page. The more exposure and media attention we get the better.

Guy
08-06-2012, 05:16
Coyote70,

Post an introduction in the appropriate area and welcome aboard!:cool:

Stay safe.

Coyote70
08-08-2012, 07:52
Coyote70,

Post an introduction in the appropriate area and welcome aboard!:cool:

Stay safe.

My first post and I exhibit an utter lack of SA.

Done... I'll be off smashing myself in the face with a brick for a bit.

Found some good reading this morning though, seems like Giduck isn't really backed as well as he thinks he is.

Gentlemen:

The Special Forces Association has a long established, fraternally inspired, policy of helping distressed members. This policy frequently takes the form of monetary support for specific, identified and confirmed need.

In furtherance of this policy the NBO has considered and voted to recognize Decade and Life Member MSG Jonathan Clouse, a serving member of the Regiment, as a Distressed Member. The NBO has verified that MSG Clouse has suffered and continues to suffer acute financial hardship as a direct result of his efforts in questioning the claims of a non-member who, among other statements and actions, inferred a relationship with our Association.

In this regard, the Board further finds that one John Giduck has had no relationship with the Special Forces Association; furthermore, he has neither any membership status, nor has he ever been extended any other rights or privileges by the Association.

In implementing our decision the Board has agreed to the following initial steps, as conditions warrant, the NBO may consider such other actions as it deems necessary and appropriate:

1. The immediate issuance of a check from our General Account in the amount of $2,000 to MSG Clouse for his legal defense.

2. Encouragement to each Association Chapter to assist in this effort, forwarding any monies directly to MSG Clouse.

3. The immediate outreach to both the Green Beret Foundation and the Special Forces Charitable Trust that they each match, on a dollar for dollar basis, the collective donations of our membership.”

For the Regiment
Anything, Anytime, Anywhere

VR
Jack Tobin
President
Special Forces Association

longrange1947
08-08-2012, 17:46
Finally.

greenberetTFS
08-09-2012, 05:42
Finally.

I agree,I put back my SFA avatar.........;) :D

Coyote70
08-09-2012, 07:29
At least I brought some good news immediately following stepping on my own pecker :D

1stindoor
08-09-2012, 07:40
At least I brought some good news immediately following stepping on my own pecker :D

It's not how you look when you fall...it's how you stand up and correct the mistake afterwards that counts. Welcome aboard.

Coyote70
08-15-2012, 00:40
Just wanted to give everyone an update as to what has been going on with the world's foremost terrorologist and criminal defense attorney...

The amount the SFA gave to MSG Clouse is the exact amount Giduck donated to the SFA- so essentially Giduck is paying for MSG Clouse's defense against Giduck's lawsuit. Apparently karma actually is a cast iron bitch.

We have also been getting significant media attention from Feral Jundi, Michael Yon, Guardian of Valor as well as several radio programs.

Vets On Radio is preparing a segment as well as Boone Cutler from Fox's Tipping Point.

The link for Tipping Point is:
http://www.streamingthe.net/KKFT-99.1-FM-Talk-Radio-Carson-City-Reno/p/14945

The link for Vets On is:
http://www.vetsonradio.com/

I will post the DTG when I have a confirmation in hand. These two shows should prove to be rather interesting.

There has also been significant political interest in the case and it's impact on both current and former warfighters and police. When one has "bi-partisan" interest in wondering WTF is going on with this guy... you sure as hell don't want to be hat guy :D

magician
08-15-2012, 03:07
The amount the SFA gave to MSG Clouse is the exact amount Giduck donated to the SFA- so essentially Giduck is paying for MSG Clouse's defense against Giduck's lawsuit. Apparently karma actually is a cast iron bitch.

This is not correct, and I so advised Nick Panarella.

Giduck made one donation of $2000 in his own name, and another in the amount of $500 in the name of his halfway house, the Community Responsibility Center (CRC).

The proof of this can be found in the 2003 Statement 1 of the IRS Form 990, Part II, Line 22, "Grants and Allocations," which is on page 13 of the 15-page filing for the Community Responsibility Center. I will attempt to attach this document below, if the board software permits it.

I am not certain, but I get the impression that Nick is angry with me because I do not want to write for The Drop. I sympathize with the heavy set of responsibilities that he has taken on, but I have responsibilities and priorities of my own. I may be wrong. I get this impression because Nick's recent PMs to me on the SFA website have been very curt and to the point, whereas before we actually engaged in conversation.

I pointed out to Nick that the total amount of Giduck's donations to the SFA were $2500, not $2000. Yes, the $500 difference is not a huge amount, and I am very pleased by the symbolic donation of the SFA to Jon Clouse of $2000. It has to be noted that nowhere has the SFA explicitly stated that their $2000 donation is a refund of Giduck's prior donation. We infer that it is. It certainly appears that it is. I like to think that it is.

Do not think that I am gainsaying the SFA, or criticizing the SFA. I am not. I am ensuring that we all know the historical record, to the best of my ability. I do not trust Giduck. We never know how or when or if he will attempt to leverage his additional $500 donation to the SFA. It probably will not matter. But I still think that we all should know about it.

To listen to Giduck, the "real war heroes" all support him, "because he has done nothing wrong." Everyone who opposes him is part of a "global criminal conspiracy," and most of us are not even "real Green Berets."

The truth of the matter is that only a very few traitors to our kind named Meyer, McCan, Hetrick, and Anderson remain in Giduck's corner, and they sure have been quiet as Giduck's infamy spreads. It remains to be seen whether any of them will actually show up in the courtroom, in the event that this fatuous lawsuit even makes it to trial. Which remains to be seen.

I am guessing that most of them will be compelled to appear by subpoena. They will not want to show their faces voluntarily.

I cannot decide whether it will be better for only the served defendants to show up in court, in opposition to Giduck, or whether we should issue a call for all allies to fill the courtroom.

Symbols, and symbolism, matters, yes. But I think that facts matter more.

In any case, I applaud the SFA for finally issuing a statement supporting Jon Clouse, condemning Giduck. I am very pleased that the SFA is putting its money where its mouth is, and financially supporting Jon. I am very pleased.

It makes me proud to be a member.

I will not say "thanks for supporting Jon Clouse," because those words do not need to be spoken in this place, among this audience.

magician
08-15-2012, 03:13
I had not seen this posted here.

Please distribute this among your networks. Thanks.

MSG Clouse Legal Defense Fund
Following is the contact information for those wishing to contribute directly to MSG Clouse's legal defense fund:

Please refer all donations to the account number: Senter, Goldfarb & Rice, LLC COLTAF (Clouse)

For Electronic Transfers - NOT WIRE Transfers
Acct# 8213759629
Routing# 10200007

Mailing address:
Senter, Goldfarb & Rice LLC
1700 Broadway Suite 1700
Denver, CO 80290

Snaquebite
08-16-2012, 19:13
Long video but the topic is Stolen Valor and Giduck is discussed

THE SCURGE OF STOLEN VALOR: Warfighters Respond to Posers, Fakers and Lawsuits
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfMqMtVU16U&feature=plcp

Coyote70
08-16-2012, 22:09
Magician-

Sorry for missing the 500 bucks from CRS. Got fixated on Giduck's personal contribution matching the SFA's donation and the irony of a similar amount going to help MSG Clouse's defense.

Just saw the info about MSG Clouse's fund go up on Standing With SOCNET on Facebook. If things hold true to how they have been going he will be seeing an increase in donations shortly. I've put it out on my page and will be putting it up in the various PMC pages and forums I participate on.

SOCNET Admin Silverbullet has been invited back to do a full 30 minute segment live tomorrow and there is also an upcoming Vets On Radio segment as well. On top of that, the level of media interest is growing exponentially along with inquiries into what is going on by national politicians.

Several factors are coming together to generate this kind of response. First is SCOTUS overturning Stolen Valor and this case has Stolen Valor aspects. Second is that there is a significant freedom of speech issue involved tied in with the abuse of SLAPP type lawsuits like Giduck has filed. Last, but certainly not least, is the direct attacks on MSG Clouse and other actual American warriors for questioning the creds of a basic training washout who attended a few pay-for-play courses who proudly trumpets his high level connections with a hostile foreign intelligence service(s) like the FSB and GRU.

magician
08-17-2012, 04:57
Magician-

Sorry for missing the 500 bucks from CRS. Got fixated on Giduck's personal contribution matching the SFA's donation and the irony of a similar amount going to help MSG Clouse's defense.

No need to apologize! I love that irony. :)

I also like he way that you break down the Giduck saga. It makes it easier to build talking points.

It is good to have you in the fight. :)

Team Sergeant
08-17-2012, 08:37
I had not seen this posted here.

Please distribute this among your networks. Thanks.

MSG Clouse Legal Defense Fund
Following is the contact information for those wishing to contribute directly to MSG Clouse's legal defense fund:

Please refer all donations to the account number: Senter, Goldfarb & Rice, LLC COLTAF (Clouse)

For Electronic Transfers - NOT WIRE Transfers
Acct# 8213759629
Routing# 10200007

Mailing address:
1700 Broadway Suite 1700
Denver, CO 80290

All,

If you are reading this then you can assist in the defense of Master Sergeant Clouse. Please send a check to the address listed below, $5, $10 will help. Make sure you list MSG Clouse on the check somewhere. These are real warriors being sued for exposing a fraud. This BS needs to end with Giduck eating crow. Team Sergeant

1700 Broadway Suite 1700
Denver, CO 80290

Coyote70
08-19-2012, 13:28
Another long listen but a GREAT segment on Giduck

http://www.vetsonradio.com/Episodes/files/podcast_17.mp3

The guys from Vets On Radio have really stepped up to bat for those of us being sued along with Boone Cutler, Feral Jundi, Michael Yon... the list is becoming endless.

The good news is that the media is finally beginning to catch wind of the import of this case and it's impact on future Stolen Valor type issues, especially since part of SCOTUS' decision held that public derision and scorn serves as a better deterrent and punishment than actual legal action. The involvement of some major political figures as well makes me confident we are going to come out on top of this thing.

The cost is going to be a major factor of course but with some support we'll manage to give Giduck the high hard one in court, although he might actually like the process :D

Want an idea of how much this is hurting everyone? My own personal bill so far is $3700 on top of a $5000 dollar retainer. That is the kind of scratch needed to fight a bogus lawsuit filed by a bogus FSB/Spetznaz commando.

The rgrjoe175@aol.com PayPal and POC for mail-in type donations is still up and running. If you can kick in 5 or 10 bucks, it WILL make a difference.

magician
08-19-2012, 15:00
Agreed. That was an outstanding interview. The 'bullet is getting good at them. :D

Sorry about your expenses. I really hope that it proves possible to make Giduck cover all attorneys fees and expenses by the time that this dispute is finally adjudicated.

I do not know if this is realistic. But it is criminal that this asshole can compel so many people to tie up scarce assets defending themselves from his bullshit.

Coyote70
08-20-2012, 03:49
It's not just my expenses- everyone served has similar expenses.

When you consider there's 50 people involved in this lawsuit and 18 named/located people the costs start getting staggering, especially for active & retired military.

But this is what Giduck is going for IMO. He has to know that this suit has zero chance of success. The content, structure and specifics are designed to make the defendants file a dozen or so motions just to get to the point of even beginning an effective defense. This gets cost prohibitive so his thought process (and this is speculation) must have been "Sooner or later they'll just give up because lawyers are so expensive and settle". Ain't gonna happen that way though.

I'll live in a tent under a bridge before this FSB stoolie gets a cent out of me. I'll sell every damned thing I own and put the wife out on the corner if I have to.

Not. One. Single. Cent.

Team Sergeant
08-20-2012, 10:47
Roger that, TS. A check is en route.

Thanks Doc!

greenberetTFS
08-20-2012, 14:00
Thanks Doc!

Check is on the way,not much but better than giving nothing.......;) :D

magician
08-21-2012, 20:04
Gents:

I received comments from supporters of MSG Clouse stating that they were encountering difficulties transferring donations to his Legal Defense Fund.

Here is the corrected information. Please distribute widely. Thank you.

MSG Jonathan Clouse Legal Defense Fund.

Please note that your donation is for the Clouse defense fund.

For WIRE transfers / (not an EFT transfer):
Account Name: Senter Goldfarb & Rice
Account Number: 8213759629
Bank Name: Wells Fargo Bank N.A.
ABA/Routing Number: 121000248
SWIFT Code: WFBIUS6S (only if it’s an international wire)

EFT Transfer:
Account Name: Senter Goldfarb & Rice
Account Number: 8213759629
Bank Name: Wells Fargo Bank N.A.
ABA/Routing Number: 102000076

In the event of problems, please contact:

Beth A. Rodasta | Office Administrator
SENTER GOLDFARB & RICE, L.L.C.
1700 Broadway | Suite 1700 | Denver , CO 80290
Main 303.320.0509 | Fax 303.320.0210
brodasta@sgrllc.com| http://www.sgrllc.com/

PR31C
08-22-2012, 10:29
EFT successfully sent with corrected info. I can't send a lot all at once, but a little each pay as long as needed.

Hope karma works for all in this.

magician
08-22-2012, 10:33
EFT successfully sent with corrected info. I can't send a lot all at once, but a little each pay as long as needed.

Hope karma works for all in this.

Your assistance and your support is deeply appreciated.

Thank you very much.

DIYPatriot
08-24-2012, 09:08

Check is on the way,not much but better than giving nothing.......;) :D

I'm sure there are other ways to pay respects to Big Teddy, but this is how I want to remember him - today I'm sending funds in his name and encourage others to do the same.

viper.51
08-24-2012, 10:50
My check will be enroute by next week, have to contact my family back home to send it I will kick in my taxes for the month. Good luck guys wish I could be there to show support....

greenlight
08-26-2012, 09:23
Paypal donation sent, and a nice personal reply from Msg Clouse.

There will be more as and when the funds allow.

Paragrouper
08-26-2012, 10:01
Check sent.

Good luck MSG.

mojaveman
09-02-2012, 11:47
This entire scenario is ridiculous.

Support sent to MSG Clouse.

tom kelly
09-02-2012, 17:08
Check sent to Senter, Goldfarb & Rice, MSG Jothan Clouse is one of US. Iam sure that almost everyone on this site will do as much as they can to help resolve this situtation that IMHO was created by (no name calling) inapproaite and misguided actions by elected officers in the SOA and The SFA.
Iam in this FIGHT for as long as it takes and I hope the other QP's are with me. I am aware that some of us can not give as much money as we would like too,but every little bit helps, even a note of support for MSG Clouse would show how we stand together. Thank's to TS & the other Admins for taking the lead on this frivilous lawsuite against Special Forces Soldiers.

Regard's & WE WILL WIN.
Tom Kelly

MR2
09-02-2012, 17:59
Are Senter, Goldfarb & Rice representing everyone in the SLAPP suit? I'd like to make sure we are covering everyone affected by this.

Since the SOWF got such large donations in 2010-2011, I'm planning on deferring this years contribution to this new and equally important cause.

magician
09-02-2012, 23:47
Are Senter, Goldfarb & Rice representing everyone in the SLAPP suit? I'd like to make sure we are covering everyone affected by this.

Since the SOWF got such large donations in 2010-2011, I'm planning on deferring this years contribution to this new and equally important cause.

Thank you for asking that question. It is a good one.

Senter Goldfarb & Rice represents MSG Jon Clouse. The other defendants in the suit are represented by other firms. I believe that there are a total of four separate firms on "our side" involved now.

Karl Monger is represented by Hall & Evans, LLC. Three defendants are represented by Welborn Sullivan Meck & Tooley, PC. Others are represented by Hayes Phillips Hoffman & Carberry PC.

Monger's fees are covered for the moment. Donations to Senter Goldfarb & Rice benefit Jon Clouse. To donate to assist all other defendants, the rgrjoe175@aol.com PayPal vector goes into a central account that helps defray their expenses.

This is an expensive undertaking. I shook my head the other day, when I realized that the suit was only filed on 11 June, 2012, and the first motion to dismiss was not registered until 8 August. Giduck now has until 18 September to respond.

In legal terms, this lawsuit is moving right along. In human terms, everything is glacial. And expensive.

Thanks to all for your support and for your assistance.

grigori
09-03-2012, 02:25
Is there any deadline/last date till which we can send in our donations?

UPDATE:Just sent in a small token to the Joe Niblett account via paypal.Will send in more in a few days.

B36reconman
09-03-2012, 11:06
Donations sent to both Rgr Joe and Msg Clouse..

MR2
09-03-2012, 15:46
rgrjoe175@aol.com

eMail sent.

magician
09-03-2012, 23:15
Thank you, gentlemen!

Your support and your generosity is greatly appreciated!

Coyote70
09-27-2012, 12:50
Just posted this elsewhere and thought it was worth repeating here...

Hey everyone. I'm Sniper111 on SOCNet as well as a named & served defendant in the Giduck goatrope.

I started my adult life out kind of like Giduck himself. I joined the Army and wound up getting bounced out of Basic Training (I took an 11-X contract). I had messed up my knee in high school and blew it out during a road march. Docs found evidence of previous surgery which I didn't disclose and I had joined during the big RIF years so they gave me a choice of an EPTS Entry Level Separation or getting hammered for a fraudulent enlistment. I took the former.

When I got out I went through a police academy down south (I am originally from NY) and became a cop. I came from a family of cops to include my uncle, father and grandfather so you can say I was following in the family tradition.

While on the job there I went through several stages in my career from patrol to precision marksman and K9 which was my last. I took the love of the German Shepherd dogs with me and continue to be involved in the breeding and training of working dogs. I also met someone who would radically change my life.

This individual asked me if I would ever consider working overseas. After considerable discussion and a few interviews I began training for a job in Iraq and left to go do PSD and FP. During my time there I worked with some major high speed guys. My company was heavy with Special Forces and Delta. To be honest I felt I was WAY out of my league working with guys like this- literal legends- but I shut my pie hole, followed instruction and rose from a shooter slot to a shift supervisor, to finally running the AT/FP Program at the Phoenix Academy and COIN CFE at Camp Taji- a joint US/Iraqi SF training center and MITT team school.

I then moved on to Baghdad operations where I was part of the ISOF SOPMOD HMMWV program, delivering specialized Humvees to US and Iraqi SF units all across Iraq which is where I was severely injured.

While I was over there I made a mistake every Private has been told, quite specifically, not to make. I gave my wife a general power of attorney. I mention this because she bought a house, sight unseen, on Long Island NY. At the time we were renting in North Carolina. This plays a significant part later.

Well, I came home all broken up. Turns out my injuries which I thought were a bum knee and a sore back were MUCH more severe than anyone had thought, including the docs at Ibn Sina in Baghdad. I had utterly messed up my spine which led to a multi-level spinal fusion and numerous operations on my leg. I was looking at years of rehabilitation just to be able to walk again.

I had been a member of SOCNet for quite some time now- both for entertainment value and for the LEO related section. It was after my disability that I first heard of Giduck and what keyed me up was his whole involvement with Donna Yaklich.

I said before I became a cop but that wasn't really true. You ARE a cop- it is something you either have in your blood or you do not. Giduck picking up an officer's widow at his funeral is to me simply disgusting and a slap in the face of everyone who ever pinned on a badge. To take this to the next level he became aware of her involvement int he contract killing of her husband and went on vacation with her to Jamaica using her dead husband's life insurance to finance the trip so yeah- that put him on my radar big time. The same place in his heart Don Shipley has for fake SEALs is the same place I have for cop killers and their associates.

I get Stolen Valor but the whole imbroglio with the SOA and the SFA and all of his biographies at speaking engagements saying he was SF/Ranger and articles written about him that say he was SF/Ranger and books published that say he was SF/Ranger weren't in my lane. There are people FAR more qualified to speak to that than I. I stayed in my lane.

My comments on Giduck on SOCNet are still there for everyone to see. Was I insulting? Damn right- and I stand behind every single word I said.

I do not think a man who vacations with a cop killer and whose employees to this day say that Ms. Yaklich had no other option than to pay two neighborhood kids to shotgun her detective husband to death deserve to be telling cops how to do anything, much less be paid to do so. This is why I believe Giduck targeted me which in and of itself is funny considering, as had been mentioned here as well as elsewhere (and taken direct from his own email communications) that he was looking for "deep pockets".

I am on disability. I cannot stand nor sit for more than 30 minutes at a time without severe sciatic pain. My knee varies between 2x and 3x normal size- to the point I have more stretchmarks on it than the Octomom has on her belly. The docs all try to give me various pain medications but I make do with Motrin- having seen what painkillers do to people when I was a cop.

Since I am on disability, none of those funds are available to Giduck if he wins. Not a cent- it's Federal Law. That house my wife bought 7 years ago? I'm 200 grand upside down on it since the market crashed. It is filled with fabric covered aluminum wiring, the sheathing is dry rotted to the point shingles are falling off at random, the roof is slowly rotting from being shaded 24/7 and the windows are all single pane 1970's vintage.

I also owe 18,000 on a vehicle worth maybe 10. The man would literally be doing me a huge favor by taking it and my house off of my hands. I literally have nothing of value worth taking which is why I find my whole involvement in this thing amusing.

But whether or not he wins I know that I can sleep well at night. I never had to prove to the world that I was the most interesting man in the world, having spent a decade in Russian uniform and knowing how to deal out ninjafied black high speed death with entrenching tools. I was, and always will be, a former cop who got to do some really cool things in a really bad place with some truly high speed guys who remain my friends to this day- and that is more than enough for me.

Thanks for the time guys and to our supporters- please keep donating. A couple bucks goes a long way in helping us fight this guy and we need all the help we can get. None of us has those "deep pockets" Giduck says he is looking for.

Snaquebite
10-01-2012, 19:11
Good article
http://johngiduckexposed.blogspot.com/2012/10/the-weird-legal-saga-of-john-giduck-v.html

Team Sergeant
10-02-2012, 19:49
Good article
http://johngiduckexposed.blogspot.com/2012/10/the-weird-legal-saga-of-john-giduck-v.html

John Giduck Exposed

Had we caught onto giduck at the same time Bill Hillar was exposed we could have killed two birds with one stone.

While I've not done the background work on John Giduck I have no doubts as to him being a true fraud. Even the reporters called him an out right liar for the book he wrote.

Gypsy
12-03-2012, 19:44
Looks like the good guys win, the POS's lawsuit was thrown out.

http://thetruthaboutsocnetlies.wordpress.com/

MR2
12-03-2012, 19:49
Per C.R.S. 1317201, Defendants are awarded their reasonable attorney fees.

WhooHoo! :lifter :lifter :lifter

SF18C
12-03-2012, 20:07
Nice!!!:p

ZonieDiver
12-03-2012, 20:16
It's about time this POS goes down... hard! I hope those he hoped to screw are able to pick his carcass clean.

Also, many thanks to Magician, who carried the load through much of this, not only here, but in the SF Forum... where he was pilloried by some of the ' fellow travelers', with very little support from the rank and file.

DIYPatriot
12-03-2012, 22:53
Per C.R.S. 1317201, Defendants are awarded their reasonable attorney fees.

The irony! How many defendants did he end up listing??? Seems to me that list grew and grew. And now? ALL of them are awarded their attorney fees.

magician
12-04-2012, 00:44
Also, many thanks to Magician, who carried the load through much of this, not only here, but in the SF Forum... where he was pilloried by some of the ' fellow travelers', with very little support from the rank and file.

No need to thank me.

I am elated that the system worked.

I consider it an honor to stand with those who opposed Giduck.

That said, I do not think that this is over by a long shot.

ORDERS that Plaintiff's claims against Karl Monger are hereby dismissed in their entirety with prejudice and Karl Monger is hereby awarded his reasonable attorney fees and costs in defending this action.

Bold text mine.

Christmas came early this year. :)

mojaveman
12-04-2012, 02:48
Good news.

I'm glad that I supported that cause.

Coyote70
12-04-2012, 03:33
I consider it an honor to stand with those who opposed Giduck.

That said, I do not think that this is over by a long shot.

I echo this wholeheartedly.

To have been in the company of the men who Giduck sued is an honor, plain and simple.

I do not think that this has ended for good however. There were 6 or 7 people out of 50 served and only those who were served are out from under the threat of Giduck's lawsuit.

While precedent has been made in regards to this case and some of us are in the clear, it isn't over until the fat terrorologist sings.

Pete
12-04-2012, 05:53
I am Glad the case was thrown out - but also a little Sad.

The case was thrown out on Free Speech issues - not that Giduck is an SF fraud or not.

This might have been the best outcome for Giduck. He can now say that what he says is true and those that say it's not - well, they have a "Free Speech" right to say that.

But, again I am glad the named individuals are out from under the legal cloud - and we know the truth.

Team Sergeant
12-04-2012, 11:37
Looks like the good guys win, the POS's lawsuit was thrown out.

http://thetruthaboutsocnetlies.wordpress.com/

That's what happens when you go head to head with "real" Special Forces soldiers.......

Frauds beware, you will not win.

SF_BHT
12-04-2012, 16:57
Great Job........