PDA

View Full Version : Shipping in July

NQND
05-24-2011, 14:59
Recently secured my 18x contract with a ship date of July 19th. I will be leaving behind a supportive family, including my father and grandfather who were both paratroopers, and my loving, supportive wife.

I would like to thank all the QPs for the knowledge I was able to absorb during my time on this site. You are truly a special breed of men whose courage and sacrifice is sometimes not fully appreciated. My thanks.

Sincerely,
NQND

wet dog
05-24-2011, 16:02
Recently secured my 18x contract with a ship date of July 19th. I will be leaving behind a supportive family, including my father and grandfather who were both paratroopers, and my loving, supportive wife.

I would like to thank all the QPs for the knowledge I was able to absorb during my time on this site. You are truly a special breed of men whose courage and sacrifice is sometimes not fully appreciated. My thanks.

Sincerely,
NQND

Best to you and your family. Chime in when appropiate, keep us informed, good luck, be safe.

WD

Murak
05-24-2011, 17:41

Sincerely,
NQND

I hope to be following you shortly all though I still have much to learn. Good luck with everything you await and look forward to hearing from your adventures. Don't hold anything back, keep your thoughts clean, and represent yourself with honor. Clear eyes, full hearts. Charlie mic.

Menschenschreck
05-25-2011, 14:18

Sincerely,
NQND

This is my ship date, too.