PDA

View Full Version : Jess Willard (Skip) Hall, Special Forces FRAUD

Team Sergeant
05-21-2011, 13:01
Jess Willard (Skip) Hall Special Forces FRAUD

www.skiphall.com

Mr. J "Skip" Hall, guess what, I am in possession of your official military records, you know the ones that show you as a "CLERK TYPIST" .

Funny how you changed your "clerk typist" title for "Special Forces".

Forget changing your website, we've taken the liberty of copying the entire website including all the pages of you stating you were a "Special Forces soldier".

Skip Hall, you're a liar and a fraud, you know it and now the world will know it.

Hey Skip Hall, that career you had training law enforcement, let us know how that works out for you.

Team Sergeant

"Mr. Skip Hall is a wizard at clandestine entry, surveillance and escape. Most of the Special Forces missions in Vietnam were "NO CONTACT" missions meaning "no see and no hear." Mr. Hall personally directs each and every surveillance operation to insure that our results bring back what we went for - clear information."

http://www.skiphall.com/UNDERCOVER_and_SURVEILLANCE.html

Skip Hall is a certified NRA Firearms Instructor and Range Safety Officer. More than that,
Mr. Hall is an ex-5th Special Forces A-Team Leader having served in combat in Viet Nam and
as a QRF (Quick Reactionary Force) Team Leader instructing the Republic of Korea KATUSA
Special Forces along the DMZ between North and South Korea in a no-rescue combat zone.
Of importance to you as a student, the bottom line is that Mr. Hall not only can tell you what the
book says about how to use a firearm but how it is to really use one when and if your life or
your family's life depends on it. If you want real life training, straight forward and from an
articulate and interesting instructor who has lived the fight, then you will not beat the Firearms
Training from Skip Hall. The difference are those people who die or those who are still alive.

http://www.skiphall.com/firearms_training_Quals.html

WOW 5th Special Forces Group must have been hard up for men, using skip hall, an E-4, clerk typist as a "Special Forces A-Team Leader"!!!!!!

Team Sergeant
05-21-2011, 13:06
skip hall, baddest liar/fraud on the planet......

The baddest Grandfather on the Planet

Skip Hall to retire from mixed martial arts competition at age 63
By Mike Chiappetta
NBCSports.com
updated 1:55 a.m. ET March 19, 2008

Just like millions of Americans his age, Skip Hall is preparing to retire.

Unlike the millions of Americans his age, what he's leaving behind isn't an executive role or a factory job, or any kind of 9-to-5. What he's leaving behind is a sport so physically demanding that most men half his age are already mulling retirement from active competition. Having graced the earth for 63 years, this soft-spoken grandfather is believed to be the world's oldest professional mixed martial artist.

Hall has fought over a dozen pro matches, and on March 22, in Irondale, Alabama at an event called Dixie Throwdown V, he'll tape up his fists, strap on his gloves and walk out to the arena to fight one last time. And then, win or lose, he'll take one final bow, hug his wife Sally, and quietly close the book on a career spent in the trenches, for the love of competition.

Hall can't be blamed for getting a late start in MMA, which didn't really exist in its current incarnation until 1993. By then, he was already training in jiu-jitsu after a lifetime of boxing and other martial arts. But the move to full-contact MMA came almost as an afterthought.

His son was training in tae kwon do, and suggested to Hall's wife that Skip should take up the sport. Sally off-handedly agreed, not believing that anyone would actually want to sign him to a fight.

"At the time, we had a school and were teaching cross-training," he says. "And is there a better way to find out if the stuff you teach works than by doing it yourself? A lot of martial arts disciplines are in a very clinical environment, and you never get to use them."

The former IBM executive never really set about to re-invent himself as a mixed martial artist. In truth, it was simply about the challenge.

Athleticism was the easy part. When he was nine years old, he would have to walk through the worst part of Birmingham, and quickly realized he needed to be able to defend himself. He started training and turned himself into a golden gloves boxer. He was a Special Forces soldier who served tours in Vietnam, Korea and the Philippines. Along the way, he learned tae kwon do and hapkido. He got into kickboxing, then won awards in powerlifting.

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/23652320/

Team Sergeant
05-21-2011, 13:19
skip hall is my new hero.......:munchin

"At Hollow Point we like to get our subject quickly & the first time we attempt to pick him/her/them up. We spend time
researching contacts, prior hangouts, automobile records, positive identification pictures, family ties, addresses and
records of acquaintances along with their addresses. We always get opposite-sex friends and acquaintances in our
sights BEFORE we go out to pick up our subject. We Plan.

The results are faster-time-to pickup and we always have the upper hand in surprise. Our tactical approach to
picking up a subject is the best in the business. We don't have troubles usually because we are way ahead of the
person we are going to apprehend.

In the words of our founder, "in the 5th Special Forces in Vietnam we did mostly stealth missions where we did our job and was sitting back home before anyone knew what had happened."

That's the way fugitive recovery should be regardless of the likelihood of problems with the subject."

http://www.skiphall.com/BAILBONDFUGITIVERecovery.html

wet dog
05-21-2011, 13:59
Let me guess, Mike Chiappetta (NBC) never properly vetted Skip Hall before he wrote the article, no wait, Mike had an intern write the article and Mike simply attached his photograph. No, the intern did that too.

Can we call Skip's 24 hour hotline emergency hotline, and let him know a bunch of SF guys are needing his help?

rdret1
05-21-2011, 15:30
He left out Human Trafficking Victim Recovery! This guy knows everything there is to know about clandestine/tactical operations! I wonder if he and Chuck Norris ever met?:D

Team Sergeant
05-21-2011, 15:52
You know everytime we bust one of these morons we should takes bet's on how soon their website's come down....;) We could get a serious pool going!

Richard
05-21-2011, 15:56
J. SKIP HALL
Oldest Ultimate Fighter in the World
5th SF SOG A Team Leader Vietnam
QRF Team Leader Korea
WKU Hall of Fame Member
Police Tactical Training Officer
NRA Instructor & RSO
Red Cross Professional Rescuer
Red Cross Wilderness Survivalist

http://www.skiphall.com/keymissionmembers.html

Liar. :mad:

I give you my personal guarantee that you and your concerns will be in the best hands available and we will do whatever it takes to make sure your safety and interest are always FIRST.
Mr. J. Skip Hall

http://www.skiphall.com/aboutus.html

Well...we all know what the word of a liar is worth...

Richard :munchin

alelks
05-21-2011, 16:06
I love the photo on his site that is supposed to be from 1969 Vietnam. These must have been some time travelers from the future.

http://www.skiphall.com/sitebuilder/images/assaultboats-354x245.jpg

The caption reads:

VIET NAM
Circa 1969
Enemy Pursuit Team

Richard
05-21-2011, 16:14
I love the photo on his site that is supposed to be from 1969 Vietnam. These must have been some time travelers from the future.

The caption reads:

VIET NAM
Circa 1969
Enemy Pursuit Team

Hey, PBL...PBR...STAB...CRC...IBS...RHIB...they all look the same to a wannabe like ol' Skip blowing smoke up people's @##es who know no better. ;)

Richard :munchin

PRB
05-21-2011, 17:14
Need to get a link to this info using his nickname so when one googles
Skip Hall it comes up...that's where most of his BS is on the web. I'd do that but am not the comp wiz.

JJ_BPK
05-21-2011, 17:48
Skip Hall it comes up...that's where most of his BS is on the web. I'd do that but am not the comp wiz.

This thread is already linked by Google

Jess w hall
Skip Hall
Jess willard hall

Pelham Alabama
Birmingham Alabama

Are 62

PRB
05-21-2011, 17:58
Yup it is, on the third page under skip hall

Team Sergeant
05-21-2011, 19:50

We're on it CSM! ;)

Hence the reason I used every AKA he has in the first few posts.

Team Sergeant
05-21-2011, 20:08
This thread is already linked by Google

Jess w hall
Skip Hall
Jess willard hall

Pelham Alabama
Birmingham Alabama

Are 62

You know I didn't use skip hall MMA, or skip hall secret.;)

Mr. Skip Hall has the first hand experience from actual Special Forces missions in secret deployments to law enforcement drug busts and undercover "no support" operations. His experience will tell you that if you are not comfortable with a "in your face" close quarters hostile situation then you are not ready for what you will experience when you attempt most apprehension and control situations in today's world. You will need specific training for this type work - and the best training you can get.

http://www.skiphall.com/closequarterservicesandtraining.html

greenberetTFS
05-22-2011, 15:01
What was also a dead give away was his use of "Ex"-Special Forces,I don't ever recall any real SF guy who uses that instead of "Former"-Special Forces......:( Am I right?...;) EX is a term used for convicts!..........:mad:

Big Teddy :munchin

Dusty
05-22-2011, 15:18
What was also a dead give away was his use of "Ex"-Special Forces,I don't ever recall any real SF guy who uses that instead of "Former"-Special Forces......:( Am I right?...;) EX is a term used for convicts!..........:mad:

No such thing as ex-Special Forces.

Team Sergeant
05-23-2011, 15:59
Skip Hall website is GONE......

In it's place is a statement:

"Information was added to this site without the approval of the site owner. We express our appoligies for any misinformation this may have caused. Mr. Hall does not represent anyone in the military and makes no representation that he was previously affiliated or part of the U.S. Army, Special Forces or any other organization or agency."

http://www.skiphall.com/

Sorry skippy, you are a liar and a fraud and now you've been caught, red handed. We have copied your entire website and all those "Special Forces" claims you made.

You are nothing more than a bottom feeding dirtbag.

Team Sergeant

alelks
05-23-2011, 16:09
HaHa! Same circus, different clowns.

Dusty
05-23-2011, 16:18
Skip Hall website is GONE......

In it's place is a statement:

"Information was added to this site without the approval of the site owner. We express our appoligies for any misinformation this may have caused. Mr. Hall does not represent anyone in the military and makes no representation that he was previously affiliated or part of the U.S. Army, Special Forces or any other organization or agency."

http://www.skiphall.com/

Sorry skippy, you are a liar and a fraud and now you've been caught, red handed. We have copied your entire website and all those "Special Forces" claims you made.

You are nothing more than a bottom feeding dirtbag.

Team Sergeant

He didn't win any spelling bees, either. :D

Dusty
05-23-2011, 16:21
Three guesses who's walking around smacking his forehead with the palm of his hand, going, "OhshitIfuckedup...OhshitIfuckedup...":D

Team Sergeant
05-23-2011, 18:11
www.skiphall.com might be gone but this website (http://www.realfighting.com/content.php?id=149)sure made a huge mistake!!!!!!! Skip I'm sure never said that!!!!!!

Skip Hall you are a liar and a a bottom feeding fraud.

(Someone go and make a copy of the below webpage for me?)

Team Sergeant

http://www.realfighting.com/content.php?id=149

12) Describe your military experience and how its influenced your martial art training.

My military experience began innocently enough because like a lot of people during the early to mid 60’s I really didn’t know anything about world politics. I went to the US Army because I was getting drafted and couldn’t get into the Air Force because at that time with the obvious build up of Viet Nam everyone was trying to stay out of the war as a ground troop, and the Air Force actually had a 90 day waiting list of recruits! I took all the Army placement tests and chose the longest school they had hoping the war would not begin and if it did, be over before I finished the school. Nope, didn’t happen. So I found myself being prepared to go to Viet Nam anyway.

I thought, “well if I’m going to get shot at then I need to at least make some money at it.” Then I volunteered for airborne, which sent me back to AIT for infantry. After airborne and through another school in the Panama Canal Zone (Pathfinder), I applied for selection for Special Forces. I was selected and after a couple more schools and lots of more training, I ended up with my first duty station being Korea.

There I trained the Republic of Korea (ROK) Special Forces guys in how to blow up things. That became the beginning of my martial arts training because I lived with the ROK SF guys, ate with them and trained with them as well. They participated in formal Taekwondo and Hapkido training twice a day at that time and pulled me along to beat up. I’m glad they did because that training and subsequent Black Belt awards changed my life. From then on throughout my life I sought out any training I could get as I traveled the world, first in the military then traveling as a General Motors consultant then as an IBM National Sales Rep.

Once in Viet Nam, I began honing what I had learned with the ROK SF guys and throwing away anything that didn’t work substituting real world techniques. When your life and the lives of your friends depend on you doing your job, you do not want to lose that round or the fight is over and you die and some of your friends do, too. Your opponents also know this and they know that there is no matchmaker who puts you in opposition because you’re the same weight, age, height, nationality or experience. The winner often gets to keep breathing while the loser’s family gets a letter. It changed my perspective of intensity and cuts right to the chase of what is worth training for and keeping in my arsenal of skills.

18) If you were in charge of hand to hand combat training of the Special Forces what would you recommend?
I’d recommend a blend of physical training and martial arts training. Training with skills that include standup and ground techniques along with specialized emphasis on stealth operations and “finishing techniques.” Training in gear and training at exhaustion. Training that includes all weapons you will face and have at your side. Since you must perform in the SF regardless of an incapacitating injury, all skills executed both left and right handed and against both left and right handed opponents.

Finally, focus on duration and strength. Meaning make every training session last at least as a MMA fight of three rounds of 5 minutes of mat time one on one with as much realism as a safe system can stand. Not only do we as a country count on these people but they have only themselves to count on.

http://www.realfighting.com/content.php?id=149

alelks
05-23-2011, 19:00
Copying it now. :)

Edit: Drop loaded. :)

There are plenty of sites that claim he was in Special Forces and Vietnam. He can't dig his way out this pile of shit.

For Example: http://www.mmalinker.com/wiki/index.php/Skip_Hall

http://www.ultimate-fighter.ca/Forum/viewtopic.php?id=13590

sinjefe
05-23-2011, 19:14
Like I said, totally predictable. They...all...do...the same...thing:

1. Take down the website
2. Complain that someone else did it
3. Claim classified DD 214
4. Threaten legal action

5. Go to jail

Its like that drunk driving commercial, except:

"Posing.....you WILL get caught and you WILL go to jail."

SOGvet
05-23-2011, 20:17
JD, Two thumbs up and major kudos for continuing your pursuit of these frauds. I'm thinking a public de-nadding might be in order..

Keep up the good work,
//cc

alelks
05-23-2011, 20:53
Looks like the entire site is down now. You can access the logs though for some reason. :)

VVVV
05-23-2011, 21:02
He forgot to take this page down...

http://www.skiphall.com/firearms_training_Quals.html

Skip Hall is a certified NRA Firearms Instructor and Range Safety Officer. More than that,
Mr. Hall is an ex-5th Special Forces A-Team Leader having served in combat in Viet Nam and
as a QRF (Quick Reactionary Force) Team Leader instructing the Republic of Korea KATUSA
Special Forces along the DMZ between North and South Korea in a no-rescue combat zone.

Of importance to you as a student, the bottom line is that Mr. Hall not only can tell you what the
book says about how to use a firearm but how it is to really use one when and if your life or
your family's life depends on it. If you want real life training, straight forward and from an
articulate and interesting instructor who has lived the fight, then you will not beat the Firearms
Training from Skip Hall. The difference are those people who die or those who are still alive.

As a part of some of the courses Mr. Hall teaches, you will qualify using standard and accepted
qualifications criteria. An example is for Alabama Law Enforcement personnel the APOSTC
(Alabama Police Officers Standard and Training Commission) Firearm qualification test.

Also available is just the Qualification Test(without the training course) that is required at least
once a year for Law Enforcement Officers and the newly required State of Alabama security
officer license requirements. Mr. Hall is qualified to sign you off for those qualifying test as

7624U
05-23-2011, 23:18
Here is his MMA stats
http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/f/0842827C05E74743/Skip-Hall/

Not very impressive :lifter

koz
05-24-2011, 01:16
Here is his MMA stats
http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/f/0842827C05E74743/Skip-Hall/

Not very impressive :lifter

huh not what he said on his website..... 60-10???

Dusty
05-24-2011, 01:45
huh not what he said on his website..... 60-10???

Actually, those stats are accurate.

He's got his ass kicked 60 times in 10 fights.

MVP
05-24-2011, 12:53
Looks like Skip forgot to tell "Sally" to edit the wiki page LMO

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Skip_Hall_(MMA)

MVP

wet dog
05-24-2011, 13:38
More than happy to talk with biographies of living persons noticeboard, too funny, we can forward the Military Records, post them as attachments if they like.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Skip_Hall_(MMA))

This article and talk page must adhere to the policy on biographies of living persons. Contentious material about living persons that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately, especially if potentially libellous. If such material is repeatedly inserted, or if there are other concerns about the biography of a living person, please report the issue to the biographies of living persons noticeboard. If you are connected to the subject of this article and need help with issues related to it, please see this page.
WikiProject Biography [hide] BiographyWikipedia:WikiProject BiographyTemplate:WikiProject Biographybiography articles
Biography portal
v · d · eThis article is within the scope of WikiProject Biography, a collaborative effort to create, develop and organize Wikipedia's articles about people. All interested editors are invited to join the project and contribute to the discussion. For instructions on how to use this banner, please refer to the documentation.
??? This article has not yet received a rating on the project's quality scale.

alelks
05-24-2011, 14:09
Looks like it's snowballing:

http://www.valoannetwork.org/security-expert%E2%80%99s-sf-record-questioned

http://www.fightlegendsclothing.com/blogs/?p=740

Roguish Lawyer
05-24-2011, 14:15
http://www.military.com/news/article/security-experts-sf-record-questioned.html

Team Sergeant
05-24-2011, 16:22
D'oh, someone's been talking to Bryant Jordan!:munchin
Great Article Bryant!

Security Expert’s SF Record Questioned
May 24, 2011

Military.com|by Bryant Jordan

Jess "Skip" Hall, founder of a Birmingham, Ala.-based security and training company called "Hollow Point," doesn't mince words about wanna-bes who pretend to be more than they are. He uses the language of a former Green Beret and Vietnam combat veteran.

"There are many fakes and so-called experts in everything today," he says in the opening page to his blog, "starting [with] the individual in the White House."

On his website, Hall lists a number of qualifications and experiences beneath his photo, including "5th SF SOG A Team Leader, Vietnam." Another page includes an image of an "unofficial" 5th SOG patch from Vietnam -- a skull wearing a Green Beret -- and beneath it reads: "Skip Hall's Unit Patch."

But there's a problem with Hall's apparent outrage over phonies: He might be one too.

A retired Green Beret says Hall's Special Forces and Vietnam combat claims do not check out.

"He was a clerk typist and he spent all his time in Korea," said Jeff "JD" Hinton, who routinely ferrets out and exposes phony war heroes on his website, ProfessionalSoldiers.com. "He never went to Vietnam."

Hall's military records, copies of which he provided to Military.com, show he was initially trained as a repairman for crypto equipment at Fort Monmouth, N.J., in 1966. Some months later, he was reassigned to Fort Dix, N.J., and trained as a clerk typist.

Hall did not respond to Military.com's requests for an interview or comment. As of late Monday afternoon, his blog page and the Hollow Point website were down. A message on the Hollow Point page stated it was removed because information had been added to the site without Hall's approval.

"We express our appoligies [sic] for any misinformation this may have caused. Mr. Hall does not represent anyone in the military and makes no representation that he was previously affiliated or part of the U.S. Army, Special Forces or any other organization or agency."

In addition to Vietnam and Korea, Hall also claims to have served in the Middle East, to have worked as a Defense Department contractor, and that -- at 63 -- he was the world's oldest Mixed Martial Arts fighter.

And he was the oldest fighter until 71-year-old Dr. John J. "Gray Wolf" Williams came on the scene a few years ago.

At the time Hall retired from mixed martial arts in March 2008, he was profiled by NBC Sports writer Mike Chiappetta who mentioned Hall's combat experience. It was that article that put Hinton on the hunt for Hall's official records.

"One of our own [veterans] found him, actually found the article from MSNBC, and that started the ball rolling," Hinton said. "We've been looking into his past and did the FOIA [Freedom of Information Act request] and it came back with 'Clerk Typist' " for his Army job.

Hinton offers no opinion on any of the other achievements that Hall claims; he only cares about is Hall's claims regarding the Special Forces and combat in Vietnam.

Hinton, who retired from Army Special Forces as a master sergeant, uses official sources and personal connections in the Special Forces community to uncover phonies. Late last year, he exposed William G. Hillar, an instructor at the Monterey Institute of International Studies and widely known expert in human trafficking, as a fraud. Hillar had claimed to be a retired Army Special Forces colonel.

Hillar pleaded guilty in March to a charge of lying about his military background and experience on his application for work at the University of Oregon. He could get 20 years in jail when he returns to court for sentencing in July.

Hinton said he was not the only one investigating Hall's background. The Alabama man had also come under the scrutiny of Chuck and Mary Schantag of P.O.W. Network.

"Someone asks, we file for records, we pass those back and what happens happens," the Schantags said in an email to Military.com.

They said the reports of possible phonies go up and down, depending on the season.

"50 phony SEALs a day for awhile," they said. "Slowed a bit, but Memorial Day is just around the corner and reports will skyrocket again."

© Copyright 2011 Military.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

http://www.military.com/news/article/security-experts-sf-record-questioned.html

PRB
05-24-2011, 17:17
Dr. Mr. B

First of all, I'd like to thank you for your service to the country. I have great respect for everyone in our nation's military, particularly those on the front lines like Special Forces troops.

I read thru the thread you provided as well as some of the stories that are linked off from it. It certainly seems as though you are correct, and that Mr. Hall misrepresented himself and that part of his story to me. I always strive to maintain accuracy, but due to time constraints there are times when we have to take the subject of our profiles at their word. This seems to be a time I got burned as a result.

Unfortunately, the story was written in 2008 and I no longer work for NBC Sports, so I can not independently put in a correction. They have an email address to which you can address your concerns, and hopefully someone there will get back to you.

That address is: nbcsportshelp@nbcuni.com

I hope that works, but if not, at least it seems as though you and many others are doing a good job of discrediting his claim. I apologize for the error.

Best regards,

Mike Chiappetta

Team Sergeant
05-26-2011, 19:40
LOL, someone has been busy on wiki.....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skip_Hall_(MMA))
Biography
Mr. Hall served in the U.S. Army, stationed in Korea as a Clerk Typist. Mr. Hall is also a commercial, instrument rated pilot and was an IBM National Sales Manager as well.

Skip was an recordholding powerlifter for the WABDL in Bench Press and Deadlift - all after the age of 50. Mr. Hall also competed in boxing during his younger years and later as a full-contact karate participant through the association with his instructors Greg Young (boxing), GrandMaster Rick Weems, David Ferguson, Grandmaster Pak (Korea) and Grandmaster He Ill Cho. Mr. Hall became interested in MMA in the early 1990s and became associated with Gracie Jiu-Jitsu via Carlson Gracie Jr., and trained with Conan Silvera and Marcello Silvera in Gracie Jiu-Jitsu. Hall cross-trained in Taekwondo, Hapkido, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, American Kenpo and boxing.

Mr. Hall judged numerous UFC events for SEG Sports throughout the U.S. and was invited to do so by ZUFFA at the very first UFC in Atlantic City, NJ. He was also a judge for Don "The Dragon" Wilson productions in California in the 1990's. During that time he authored the, "ASSAULT and RAPE MINIMIZATION (ARM) Program" which he continues to teach today to many non-profit,Christian and religious organizations. He also continues to teach numerous law enforcement programs, a combined martial arts program called, "Combat Martial Arts", and other real-life issue programs to Christian organizations and participants. Skip is available and routinely provides motivational speeches to numerous organizations about his military experience and athletic endeavors.

Mr. Hall is a special tactics instructor for international force protection contractors, NRA and FBI firearms isntruction, close combat techniques and Professional Rescuer skills using his experience from the military, as a currently employed DoD Contractor in the middle east, NRA Instructor, American Red Cross Instructor and professional MMA career. Skip Hall is a personal bodyguard and executive protection agent and trainer for high risk, high visibility clients and contracts.

[edit] Fraudulent Military Service Claims

Mr. Hall claimed he served in the U.S. Army Special Forces during the Vietnam war, as a "5th SF SOG A Team Leader."- a leadership position in a legendary special operations unit that conducted clandestine missions throughout the conflict.

Attention to Mr. Hall's Special Forces claims arose due to a profile written in 2008 by NBC Sports writer Mike Chiappetta. That article led to a FOIA (Freedom of Information Act) request for his official records by Special Forces veterans who were not convinced of Mr. Hall's claims. The FOIA report clearly stated Mr. Hall did not serve in the U.S. Army Special Forces, nor did he ever deploy to Vietnam. His service was as a 71B (Clerk Typist), stationed in Korea.

Some of the same Special Forces veterans were also involved in the earlier outing of William G. Hillar, an instructor at the Monterey Instititute of International Studies, who was later arrested by the FBI on fraudulent charges. Hillar later pleaded guilty to the charges in federal court.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skip_Hall_(MMA))

rdret1
05-26-2011, 20:53
Somebody's head is getting ready tp pop!:eek:

Team Sergeant
05-31-2011, 21:23
Seems skippy's own "people" have now figured out Skip is a liar and fraud........

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.posts&forum=1&thread=1823209&page=1

PRB
05-31-2011, 21:51
Seems skippy's own "people" have now figured out Skip is a liar and fraud........

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.posts&forum=1&thread=1823209&page=1

Funny stuff, Skippy and his lovely bride are really getting wore out on thet site. I guess neither of them were overly polite to folks.

alelks
05-31-2011, 21:52
Serves the SKUMBAG right. Welcome to the real world ass hole.

nousdefions
06-01-2011, 15:27
Check out Skip's profile at wilderness-survival.net

Skip Hall Profile (http://www.wilderness-survival.net/forums/member.php?6312-skip-hall&)

Pay special attention to his signature block.

Picture included!

Dusty
06-01-2011, 15:30
Check out Skip's profile at wilderness-survival.net

Skip Hall Profile (http://www.wilderness-survival.net/forums/member.php?6312-skip-hall&)

Pay special attention to his signature block.

Picture included!

lol Well, hell, we had him pegged wrong. He freed the oppressors! That's a whole new ball game...:D

What a wad...

koz
06-01-2011, 17:02
I guess someone "hacked" his account and posted information that he didn't approve. Since he's the baddest grandfather on the planet.

http://www.wilderness-survival.net/forums/showthread.php?15741-quot-DAL-quot-is-the-most-important-factor.&p=290541#post290541

http://www.wilderness-survival.net/forums/showthread.php?15721-ALabama-Says-Hello&p=289275#post289275

Team Sergeant
06-02-2011, 19:11
For those of you @mixedmartialarts.com I've signed up on your forum and am waiting to post, when allowed. I've no problem answering questions concerning the spineless bottom feeding coward known as Skip Hall. My screen name there is the same as here. Team Sergeant

"Skip Hall exposed as fake combat veteran and fraud"

PRB
06-02-2011, 20:02
Ok, TS, I logged on to this "Survival site" because young troops were giving our boy an out ...because they'd screwed up their own DD214's thru neglect

http://www.wilderness-survival.net/forums/showthread.php?16365-Fake-Military-Claims-Among-Us/page3

I suspect Skippy got on here because it is affiliated with the TV reality gig and he was hoping to impress with his credentials...too bad it didn't work out.

Team Sergeant
06-02-2011, 23:25
This post concerning skip hall had me laughing:

Posted: 1 minute ago Member Since: 2/25/10
Posts: 2758 Ignore | Quote | Edit | Warn Admin | Vote Down | Vote Up | Delete Post

SHOW ME YOU'RE TYPING FACE!

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.posts&forum=1&thread=1823209&page=57

I'll be there when your admins/mods allow me to post. Put up your questions and I will attempt to answer them. Team Sergeant

Dusty
06-03-2011, 04:55
This post concerning skip hall had me laughing:

Posted: 1 minute ago Member Since: 2/25/10
Posts: 2758 Ignore | Quote | Edit | Warn Admin | Vote Down | Vote Up | Delete Post

SHOW ME YOU'RE TYPING FACE!

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.posts&forum=1&thread=1823209&page=57

I'll be there when your admins/mods allow me to post. Put up your questions and I will attempt to answer them. Team Sergeant

That whole thread is well worth the time it takes to read it. Hilarious. :D

1stindoor
06-03-2011, 09:16
lol Well, hell, we had him pegged wrong. He freed the oppressors! That's a whole new ball game...:D

What a wad...

Damnit!...Here we are freeing others from oppression...and he's freeing the oppressors...I guess it keeps us employed.

1stindoor
06-03-2011, 09:46
That whole thread is well worth the time it takes to read it. Hilarious. :D

I'm only half way through it and must admit there's some seriously funny comments in there...his next fight should be against Frank Dux....Star of their own comic book...like two old f*&ks fighting over a parking space at the 7/11. Pure genious.

greenberetTFS
06-03-2011, 13:30
No such thing as ex-Special Forces.

I told you so,that's a dead give away on a phony......:mad:

Team Sergeant
06-03-2011, 16:26
@mixedmartialarts.com

I'm guessing your admins and mods will wait the full 48-72 hours. That's sort of sad especially when that thread has had so many views.

We here enjoy some of the humor displayed by your members concerning "skip the coward hall".

If and when I'm allowed to post on your forums it would be interesting if skip and his wife posted also. I doubt she (and skippy) ever actually attended a "Special Forces" reunion, that would be akin to attending the werewolf reunion pretending to actually be a werewolf. It ain't happening. I call BS on that (her) statement. See skippy and skippy's stupid wife, I can get an "attendance" roster of who attended the 5th Special Forces reunion, or any Special Forces reunion you said you attended, please humor me and tell which ones you attended.......[place Homer Simpson "Doh" here] Again, I call BS.

skippy has redacted his entire website and posted statements (that we copied)

www.skiphall.com

Funny how that same "skip hall Special Forces" information is all over the internet, in different forums and news articles.

Not one threat to sue me over defamation of character, funny that.

skip hall, you are a liar, a fraud, a coward and a bottom feeding scumbag. You owe your MMA peers an apology. Forget an apology to the military and Special Forces, you are a scumbag and will always be a bottom feeding scumbag to us.

Pray skippy, pray hard professionalsoldiers.com or the FBI does not find one Law Enforcement Agency that hired and paid you based on your "Special Forces" lies.... you might want to google Bill Hillar, he's already pled guilty and will be sentenced July 29 . Bill Hillar will never forget Professionalsoldiers.com

This is what happens when Special Forces FRAUDS meet ProfessionalSoldiers.com

Team Sergeant

uplink5
06-03-2011, 17:00
@mixedmartialarts.com

I'm guessing your admins and mods will wait the full 48-72 hours. That's sort of sad especially when that thread has had so many views.

We here enjoy some of the humor displayed by your members concerning "skip the coward hall".

If and when I'm allowed to post on your forums it would be interesting if skip and his wife posted also. I doubt she (and skippy) ever actually attended a "Special Forces" reunion, that would be akin to attending the werewolf reunion pretending to actually be a werewolf. It ain't happening. I call BS on that (her) statement. See skippy and skippy's stupid wife, I can get an "attendance" roster of who attended the 5th Special Forces reunion, or any Special Forces reunion you said you attended, please humor me and tell which ones you attended.......[place Homer Simpson "Doh" here] Again, I call BS.

skippy has redacted his entire website and posted statements (that we copied)

www.skiphall.com

Funny how that same "skip hall Special Forces" information is all over the internet, in different forums and news articles.

Not one threat to sue me over defamation of character, funny that.

skip hall, you are a liar, a fraud, a coward and a bottom feeding scumbag. You owe your MMA peers an apology. Forget an apology to the military and Special Forces, you are a scumbag and will always be a bottom feeding scumbag to us.

Pray skippy, pray hard professionalsoldiers.com or the FBI does not find one Law Enforcement Agency that hired and paid you based on your "Special Forces" lies.... you might want to google Bill Hillar, he's already pled guilty and will be sentenced July 29 . Bill Hillar will never forget Professionalsoldiers.com

This is what happens when Special Forces FRAUDS meet ProfessionalSoldiers.com

Team Sergeant

That was exhilarating; I need a glass of Scotch now. Thanks boss…

:p......jd

Team Sergeant
06-05-2011, 09:51
Wikipedia, for morons by morons.

The special idiot "HistoryFightFan" at that wikipedia page continues to change what was posted to wikipedia even though sources have been given. (My guess would be he's gay and in love with our boy skippy....) HistoryFightFan doesn't think fraud is news worthy......

The idiots at Wikipedia need more sources. Here you go you idiots, Jess W Hall's (aka skip hall) official military records:

Please feel free to post skip hall's military records anywhere you please.

Team Sergeant