PDA

View Full Version : German man castrates teenage daughter's 57-year-old boyfriend

uplink5
12-13-2010, 21:58
An enraged father who disapproved of his daughter's older boyfriend went to his home and castrated him with a bread knife.
By Allan Hall, Berlin 10:11PM GMT 12 Dec 2010 Helmut Seifert, 47, an ethnic German originally from Russia, was enraged when he heard his 17-year-old daughter was having a relationship with Phillip Genscher, 57.

He went to police in the town of Bielefeld where he lives but officers said they were powerless to intervene. "The man then recruited two work colleagues at his factory and then went to the house of the victim," said police. "The man was forced to remove his trousers and, fully conscious, he was castrated. The severed testicles were taken away by the perpetrator." The man was close to bleeding to death but managed to call police. His life was saved but he remains a eunuch for life. Seifert pleaded guilty and will be on trial for attempted murder next year. But he has remained silent on who his accomplices were. He told police: "I received a phone call anonymously that my daughter was involved with a guy 40 years older than her. You said you couldn't stop him – so I did.

"I saw it as my duty as a father."
__________________________________________________ ___

Having daughters, I can appreciate this scenario "some what" but, did he have it coming or, is this over the top? Is this another Lorena Bobbit moment?
and.....

Whether he deserves it or not, could any man not wince in sympothetic pain for even just a second?

Hmmmm......jd

Masochist
12-13-2010, 22:21
An enraged father who disapproved of his daughter's older boyfriend went to his home and castrated him with a bread knife.
By Allan Hall, Berlin 10:11PM GMT 12 Dec 2010 Helmut Seifert, 47, an ethnic German originally from Russia, was enraged when he heard his 17-year-old daughter was having a relationship with Phillip Genscher, 57.

He went to police in the town of Bielefeld where he lives but officers said they were powerless to intervene. "The man then recruited two work colleagues at his factory and then went to the house of the victim," said police. "The man was forced to remove his trousers and, fully conscious, he was castrated. The severed testicles were taken away by the perpetrator." The man was close to bleeding to death but managed to call police. His life was saved but he remains a eunuch for life. Seifert pleaded guilty and will be on trial for attempted murder next year. But he has remained silent on who his accomplices were. He told police: "I received a phone call anonymously that my daughter was involved with a guy 40 years older than her. You said you couldn't stop him – so I did.

"I saw it as my duty as a father."
__________________________________________________ ___

Having daughters, I can appreciate this scenario "some what" but, did he have it coming or, is this over the top? Is this another Lorena Bobbit moment?
and.....

Whether he deserves it or not, could any man not wince in sympothetic pain for even just a second?

Hmmmm......jd

This should be incorporated into the "father vs. dad" discussion.

uplink5
12-13-2010, 22:33

I thought the same thing after I posted it but, I think you just did:cool:

Otherwise,
Take Elizebeth Smart for instance. The kid grabbed by that dirt bag in Utah. Castration for that basterd wouldn't be enough. Perhaps a nice start but.....

This poor SOB in Germany?

......just damn

Masochist
12-13-2010, 22:54
I thought the same thing after I posted it but, I think you just did:cool:

Otherwise,
Take Elizebeth Smart for instance. The kid grabbed by that dirt bag in Utah. Castration for that basterd wouldn't be enough. Perhaps a nice start but.....

This poor SOB in Germany?

......just damn

As with everything, there's always two sides to the story. I'd like to hear the back story on how the 17yo and 57yo got together in the first place. Case of teacher-student relations? Was the daughter frequenting clubs and saying she was older? :confused:

uplink5
12-13-2010, 23:18
As with everything, there's always two sides to the story.

True, except in this case it’s only partially relevant, for me anyways.

If it's consensual then the 57 year old will at best be counting his blessings that he still has his balls, while he sits in prison. Even if she said she was 21, his ignorance still carries a price and a couple years in the lockup might suffice.

As enticing as a hot young babe might be to a 57 year old:eek:, (or a 48 year old:D) I'd be damned sure of her age if there was any doubt.

At any age, self preservation from the law and fathers everywhere should always be a priority....jd

mangler
12-13-2010, 23:31

If it's consensual then the 57 year old will at best be counting his blessings that he still has his balls, while he sits in prison. Even if she said she was 21, his ignorance still carries a price and a couple years in the lockup might suffice.

As enticing as a hot young babe might be to a 57 year old:eek:, (or a 48 year old:D) I'd be damned sure of her age if there was any doubt.

At any age, self preservation from the law and fathers everywhere should always be a priority....jd

Too bad he doesn't have his balls anymore. I'm not sure what the laws are over there on concenting age, but I think the legal drinking age over there is 16? If I was in the fathers shoes, I'm not sure what I would do. It would be very tempting to handle it myself, but there are laws that I and the vast majority of you on here fought to protect. I would hope I could remain calm enough to let justice do it's job.

Richard
12-13-2010, 23:34
A friend is someone who will help you move.

A good friend is someone who will help you move the body.

Two good friends will help you...

And so it goes...

Richard :munchin

Masochist
12-13-2010, 23:42

Looking at the entire story would determine the appropriate level of punishment. Not that it's "right" for them to be together, it might have been legal and consensual. I'm not sure of the local laws on that. That being said, I would not want to be in the father's shoes, especially if something hokey was going on and authorities refused to do anything. :mad:

Regardless of the circumstances, while vigilantism might not be right ... I understand where the father is coming from. :cool:

incarcerated
12-14-2010, 00:28
Seifert pleaded guilty and will be on trial for attempted murder next year.... He told police: "I received a phone call anonymously that my daughter was involved with a guy 40 years older than her. You said you couldn't stop him – so I did.

Attempted murder!?! Isn’t that a little harsh?
I suppose he could have applied a cautery. And after all, it was only a 40 year age difference…

I’m going with the father on this one, pending Mr. Halsey’s opinion of the instrument used.

mojaveman
12-14-2010, 01:06
If I had a 17 year old daughter I wouldn't want her getting involved with a 57 year old man, but legally he didn't do anything wrong because the age of consent in Germany is only 14. In other European countries it's even lower. I'm not sure about castration but if I were her father I would sure have given him a good ass kicking.

Dusty
12-14-2010, 03:33
"Ya, I vill just schtand schtill hier vile you cut off my knodels mit a brrread knife."

monsterhunter
12-14-2010, 05:18
If I had a 17 year old daughter I wouldn't want her getting involved with a 57 year old man, but legally he didn't do anything wrong because the age of consent in Germany is only 14. In other European countries it's even lower. I'm not sure about castration but if I were her father I would sure give him a good ass kicking.

That sounds about right; however, even though the object lesson was applied differently in this case, I bet the 57 year old still managed to learn something.:eek:

SF18C
12-14-2010, 05:34
A friend is someone who will help you move.

A good friend is someone who will help you move the body.

Two good friends will help you...
And so it goes...

Richard :munchin

I’ve always called those guys Teammates!

Bottom line was Daddy was wrong! He may not have liked what his daughter was doing but at 17 (in Germany) she can do what she pleases and what she pleases comes from what she learned at home...from Daddy!

Buffalobob
12-14-2010, 07:44
I hope the bread knife was one of the serrated types where you saw on things instead of slice. That would give the guy plenty of time to ponder the gravity of the situation. :D

So much of the world is dependent upon other people to fix their problems that it is refreshing to see a guy fix it himself.

1stindoor
12-14-2010, 07:47
Right or legal? There is a differance sometimes.

Just ask any lawyer.

Red Flag 1
12-14-2010, 09:34
Should have finished the job with a circumcision using pinking shears.

RF 1

ZonieDiver
12-14-2010, 09:54
Should have finished the job with a circumcision using pinking shears.

RF 1

One of my late mom's favorite jokes, and her only 'off color' one, was:

What do you get if you're circumsized with pinking shears?

A frilly dilly!

Thanks for the fond memory.

perdurabo
12-14-2010, 10:33

Link me, would you? I must be "searchin' it rong" as I can't find it.

1stindoor
12-14-2010, 10:51
Link me, would you? I must be "searchin' it rong" as I can't find it.

http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31484

It was in the Mindset thread.

Penn
12-14-2010, 20:05
ch stimme mit dem Vater, sollte er einen 13 "Yanagi eine lange langsame WirkungScheibe benutzt haben. Ich habe einmal zeigte eine meiner Töchter freunde meiner Lieblings-Baseball-Schläger. Er war immer respektvoll, aber bald das Interesse verloren.
Der Vater, die russische Mentalität: Zähigkeit und Ruhe auf dem Display

Masochist
12-15-2010, 18:44
ch stimme mit dem Vater, sollte er einen 13 "Yanagi eine lange langsame WirkungScheibe benutzt haben. Ich habe einmal zeigte eine meiner Töchter freunde meiner Lieblings-Baseball-Schläger. Er war immer respektvoll, aber bald das Interesse verloren.
Der Vater, die russische Mentalität: Zähigkeit und Ruhe auf dem Display

Cleaning the weapons when the boyfriend comes over can nip a lot of future "issues" in the bud.

Guy
12-16-2010, 04:01
Cleaning the weapons when the boyfriend comes over can nip a lot of future "issues" in the bud.Dropping your weapon while trying too "monkey" stomp a boyfriend WILL get everyone's attention too.:o

Stay safe.

PRB
12-16-2010, 09:49
age of consent in Germany is 14 or 15

Guy
12-16-2010, 23:12
age of consent in Germany is 14 or 15I guess the father didn't agree with the "age of consent.":eek:

I believe someone already said: "just because it's legal, don't make it right."

Where my dad grew up in SC...I'm pretty damn sure the man would have ended up much worse, them "country" boys are something else!:D

Stay safe.

RB
12-17-2010, 07:39
Meh....let the German authorities try him for attempted murder. Iif the dad wanted to kill the guy, he would've just killed him. Easy enough to prove and dad will walk.

Dad should've aimed higher with the butter knife. :rolleyes:

drymartini66
12-17-2010, 14:10
I guess he should have been more careful on where he "dipped" his wick?

incarcerated
12-18-2010, 00:46
I hope the bread knife was one of the serrated types where you saw on things instead of slice. That would give the guy plenty of time to ponder the gravity of the situation. :D

I was thinking more along the lines of something old, rusty and chipped. Or maybe a good gardening tool…