PDA

View Full Version : ORDER TODAY...Newly Re-Designed 3rd Group Jacquard Tapestry Throw & Pillow

MtnGoat
05-14-2010, 06:00
Had this on one of those DISTRO email at work.. SO I thought I'd post it here.

HOT OFF THE PRESS! This is a great opportunity for people to buy the 3D SFG(A) throw. It makes a great birthday or Father’s Day gift. It’s very popular downrange to give as a gifts to your international partners. We’re ordering extras for people who don’t special order, but they won’t last long. Nancy Grim is the Point of Contact for this sale. She’s willing and able to work with people who are deployed (PayPal is an option). They just need to contact her so please share this with your deployed guys, HHC, and GSB too!

You may All information including prices and mailing address is on the attached 2010 Throw Order Form at this email address: 3.3FRGSales@gmail.com

We often get requests from former 3D Group people, so if you know of anyone that may be interested, please let them know too. I'm posting this here just for this reason, so pass the word to other non-PS.com guys.

Payment is due with your order. The last day to order your gift is 27 May 2010 (Thursday) ! So Hurry NOW !

The Reaper
05-14-2010, 06:10
No pics, no prices, hermano?

TR

Max_Tab
05-14-2010, 09:39
Can I get the order form also.

x SF med
05-14-2010, 09:57
Had this on one of those DISTRO email at work.. SO I thought I'd post it here.

HOT OFF THE PRESS! This is a great opportunity for people to buy the 3D SFG(A) throw. It makes a great birthday or Father’s Day gift. It’s very popular downrange to give as a gifts to your international partners. We’re ordering extras for people who don’t special order, but they won’t last long. Nancy Grim is the Point of Contact for this sale. She’s willing and able to work with people who are deployed (PayPal is an option). They just need to contact her so please share this with your deployed guys, HHC, and GSB too!

You may All information including prices and mailing address is on the attached 2010 Throw Order Form at this email address: 3.3FRGSales@gmail.com

We often get requests from former 3D Group people, so if you know of anyone that may be interested, please let them know too. I'm posting this here just for this reason, so pass the word to other non-PS.com guys.

You smart like bull, or strong like Einstein?
Pictures? Jeez, VG, whatcha doing here?

Payment is due with your order. The last day to order your gift is 27 May 2010 (Thursday) ! So Hurry NOW !

You smart like bull, or strong like Einstein?
Pictures? Jeez, VG, whatcha doing here?

MtnGoat
05-16-2010, 21:35
Well heck I uploaded the picture.. Snap here lets try it this time.

Prices I emailed them and I'll post when I get a reply back.

Max Tab... Yeah I would just email to get one.

MtnGoat
05-17-2010, 08:16
Last day to order is 27 May!!!