PDA

View Full Version : Want to PCS to 3rd grp once done...

StRaTeGy_
03-07-2010, 17:35
My apology if it's opsec. Currently in school got a couple of months left, want to go to 3rd grp but have FR and FR are getting move. Any recommendation on another language to stay at bragg with 3rd grp? :confused:

Thanks in advance for your assistance, I search the forum but didn't find any update!

blue02hd
03-07-2010, 17:40
Speak to your Student Tac and he will give you the specifics of what you need to do in order to switch assignments. If you are pre Robin Sage, the odds are you don't know what group you have been assigned to, therefore do not know if you are headed to 3rd Grp or not.

Max_Tab
03-10-2010, 11:39
Ya know, I remember, when nobody wanted to come to 3rd.

Sorry I'm kinda sentimental now. I am PCS'ing away. I have been here for a long damn time.

GreenSalsa
03-10-2010, 14:05

Sorry I'm kinda sentimental now. I am PCS'ing away. I have been here for a long damn time.

Amen!

There used to be a saying that the four colors of the 3rd group flash, represented the groups we wish we were in!

Max_Tab
03-14-2010, 17:21
Amen!

There used to be a saying that the four colors of the 3rd group flash, represented the groups we wish we were in!

Remember, when the 3rd Group coin was a penny.:D

Stras
03-14-2010, 18:38

It's hard to leave anywhere.

But on the bright side, you're going home to the 10th, where you cut your teeth in SF so many moons ago. Perhaps you can have a re-match with Pacman on the ski slopes. :eek::D

Remember no long runs over a mile the first month you're there.

The old German Pfennig used to be the kicker for the 1-10th SFG(A) coin waay back. Then it became he who had the oldest Pfennig, mine was dated 1944.

Keep your chin up, at least you aren't going to staff!!

GreenSalsa
03-14-2010, 19:32
Remember, when the 3rd Group coin was a penny.:D

LMAO on that one!

:D