PDA

View Full Version : SFQC: Who's Where?


Pages : [1] 2

Warrior-Mentor
07-30-2008, 18:02
Pony up. Who's where in the course?

Not just 18Xs & Rep 63s...

cback0220
07-30-2008, 20:12
Meds A in the 18D course here

uboat509
07-31-2008, 06:02
18C reclassing to 18D. I leave for Tampa on Sunday.

SFC W

Hiclaude
07-31-2008, 14:07
Just finished SOCM at the 18D course.

Tyrant
07-31-2008, 17:22
Signing in tomorrow for the Q-course. Orders say class start date is 11 August 2008.

rocketjok
08-01-2008, 14:40
Off to Bragg august 25th Airborne and WLC/BNCOC in October.

Warrior-Mentor
08-01-2008, 14:53
Thanks guys. Trying to link a friend up with someone currently in the course.

Appreciate the help. Don't be surprised if you get a PM from another SF Candidate.

Basenshukai
08-01-2008, 15:01
I will be in the SUT phase in about two weeks ... as an instructor. :)

bricklayer
08-01-2008, 17:23
SOPC hold, start Monday.

jsalo79
08-01-2008, 18:22
I report on 10 October.

H8Leech
08-01-2008, 19:40
home for the weekend with the family, just finished up part of SUT, got a little bit let left to go.

Priest
08-02-2008, 06:19
Also currently home for the weekend from SUT...about a week and a half to go...Its good to be off with the family for a while.

11Ber
08-02-2008, 09:05
Home from SUT for the weekend...no sleep for over 36 hours makes you start to hear/see things that aren't there in case anyone was wondering.

letinsh
08-02-2008, 17:34
Start Phase II Aug 11.

Land Shark
08-02-2008, 20:55
Language Phase - AKA: Feeling like an idiot trying to learn Arabic. :(

Sally
08-03-2008, 12:08
Begin CLT FEB09.

ajax
08-03-2008, 16:37
I start the long language track of SUT on Aug 11. I think I'm going to CST first but I haven't had confirmed it yet

Tyrant
08-06-2008, 16:53
Inprocessed into Class 08-08. This should go on until 22Aug. CLT for this class is from 26Aug-11Sep (Thank goodness I dont have to attend). Phase 2 is from 22Sep-12Dec, after that we'll see. :D

7624U
08-06-2008, 19:21
Signing in tomorrow for the Q-course. Orders say class start date is 11 August 2008.

Start Phase II Aug 11.

I start the long language track of SUT on Aug 11. I think I'm going to CST first but I haven't had confirmed it yet

Prepare for the fun of 100+ deg Aug class
see you at 0500 when you get here :lifter

akunochi
08-07-2008, 15:55
Finishing up Chinese Mandarin at Ft Lewis. Heading back for Sage in September...

blue02hd
08-07-2008, 17:13
MCCC here at Benning before my third trip to the Q. (18C, 18E, now 18 A)Stopped by my Basic Training bay and asked the private why my bunk wasn't made to standard. IDC if I gave it up 18 years ago, damn thing should have been made.

Should be back to Bragg this spring,,, maybe by then this post will have been forgotten,,,

NeverQuit
08-08-2008, 11:42
Start SUT on 11AUG08.

Mack
08-09-2008, 12:51
Just finished Sage. Graduate the "Q" on Thursday.

akunochi
08-10-2008, 12:44
Just finished Sage. Graduate the "Q" on Thursday.


You just graduated with my best fiend. I don't finish til Nov 7th.

Jgood
08-10-2008, 14:03
DLPT on Monday then on to SUT on 22 Sept.

Priest
08-15-2008, 05:49
Finished SUT yesterday, off to the next phase on monday

11Ber
08-15-2008, 08:05
SUT finished. Start the next class on Monday. One thing I can now say I have done, run a half marathon plus without any train up. My body is hating me today.

Priest
08-15-2008, 11:37
SUT finished. Start the next class on Monday. One thing I can now say I have done, run a half marathon plus without any train up. My body is hating me today.


ya, I can almost walk without making people think that I'm walking with high heels for the first time...Think I might recover with BWs tonight

Marvin Blank
08-21-2008, 19:07
Graduated as of last Thursday.

TtownBeatdown
09-05-2008, 07:57
Finished SUT Aug 28.

Priest
09-05-2008, 22:01
Sere grad, on to CST

11Ber
09-19-2008, 15:31
Just back from CST. Phase II completed. Start Arabic on Monday morning. Something crazy is going on at SFAS. Don't know if its the course or weak candidates but only a few days in and there are quitters everywhere at CMK. Word was they were down 50 plus already. After dealing with all the Phase II stuff; SUT, SERE, etc; I just do not see why some person would come to SFAS and quit. Stop wasting government dollars and just do not come if there is any inkling of quitting in you.

Tyrant
09-19-2008, 17:45
Just back from CST. Phase II completed. Start Arabic on Monday morning. Something crazy is going on at SFAS. Don't know if its the course or weak candidates but only a few days in and there are quitters everywhere at CMK. Word was they were down 50 plus already. After dealing with all the Phase II stuff; SUT, SERE, etc; I just do not see why some person would come to SFAS and quit. Stop wasting government dollars and just do not come if there is any inkling of quitting in you.

Congrats brother. It just reinforces why we go through SFAS.;)

CDRODA396
09-19-2008, 18:13
Just started work as a DAC assigned to the the Field Team at A Co, 4th BN...or the 18A Committee!

Only been there two weeks and already know its going to be a great place to be and hopefully have a positive influence on the future "O" leadership of the force!

akunochi
09-29-2008, 10:33
Finished the Chinese Mandarin course and passed the DLPT 5 the first time. I'll be flying back to Bragg on Weds for Sage.

orko
10-08-2008, 18:13
graduation was on the 3rd (class 239), currently out-processing

Richard
10-08-2008, 18:20
graduation was on the 3rd (class 239), currently out-processing

Congrats! :lifter

Richard

cowboykpy
10-10-2008, 08:12
Just finished SUT. On to SERE on monday :)

namtrah11
10-11-2008, 21:59
Graduated with Class 239, Oct 3rd. Out Processing now, then back to the fight.

leif
10-13-2008, 17:49
about to go out to SUT for the second time.

cowboykpy
11-03-2008, 22:22
Finished SERE, on to language.

cback0220
11-12-2008, 17:17
Just finished my second rotation in the 18D course, 9 more days then off to language school.

Infantry44
11-14-2008, 14:55
Just finished CST along with the other Candidates from Track B, Class 01-09

SUT on Monday

Tyrant
11-14-2008, 17:06
SUT and SERE complete. On to CST.

FullGallop
11-21-2008, 16:23
Returned from SUT yesterday and on to SERE Monday to wind up PH II. SUT was a great experience and at times a painful one but I had an excellent field team and superb Cadre. I could not have hoped for better!

cback0220
11-25-2008, 17:09
Graduated SFMS, going on leave and then starting language(spanish) on the 15th of December

Flashbang12
11-25-2008, 22:40
Completed SFMS in OCT, one month deep in language.

Tyrant
12-12-2008, 03:49
Phase II complete. I start Spanish on Monday.

kmarokid
12-13-2008, 11:20
1/2 way through the MCCC. Report for phase II on 03 March.

Warrior-Mentor
12-13-2008, 14:40
Phase II complete. I start Spanish on Monday.

Way to go Buddy! Keep it up...

WILL B
12-13-2008, 18:35
Got rescued from Sere :D on Thursday and now moving on to language on Monday. (French)

Jgood
12-15-2008, 17:14
congratz
study hard langauge is no joke

mac21
12-15-2008, 21:32
My SUT class begins on Feb. 7 I believe. You know how those dates are, always something new.

Jgood
12-16-2008, 18:27
Mac I might know you....

good luck and get your gear ready

SLDR4JC
12-17-2008, 00:10
6 wks into language (Espanol) and can't wait for the DLPT 5!

cobra22
12-22-2008, 09:21
Just finished SUT on to sere after the holidays.

Prester John
01-25-2009, 12:41
After a few self-induced hiccups, I am back on the path.

Just finished Calc and Place in the Charlie course. I'm keeping my head down and my back straight.

Scheduled graduation date: May29.

x SF med
01-25-2009, 12:48
After a few self-induced hiccups, I am back on the path.

Just finished Calc and Place in the Charlie course. I'm keeping my head down and my back straight.

Scheduled graduation date: May29.

You, young man are teflon - but even teflon loses its resiliency. Stay on track. You still owe TS many beers.

TFtim
02-28-2009, 20:20
Done. Graduate Friday!

tom kelly
03-03-2009, 19:54
After a few self-induced hiccups, I am back on the path.

Just finished Calc and Place in the Charlie course. I'm keeping my head down and my back straight.

Scheduled graduation date: May29.

John, I will be in front of Col. Arthur" Bull" Simons statue on 29 May 2009. Don't Disappoint me. Good Luck, Work Hard and Never Quit...Regard's. tom kelly

11Ber
03-25-2009, 13:02
1/1 Arabic, OPI. On to the Medic course on Monday.

kwu
03-26-2009, 19:14
just graduated SUT class 03-09A

ESPI13
04-01-2009, 19:09
18C 06-08 MOS Phase. We are doing SOC training and begin our build on Monday

GrumbleandGrunt
04-07-2009, 17:19
Starting 19 APR 09 with French.

bearpaw2197
04-11-2009, 10:21
I leave for selection on 09 May.

tom kelly
04-11-2009, 12:55
I believe a Robin Sage Exercise ended yesterday Fri. 10 April, 2009 anybody here in that group?....Regard's, tom kelly

Prester John
04-20-2009, 05:57
I leave for Robin Sage on the 26th of this month.

Off to Range 69, then PT.

Doug

Tyrant
04-27-2009, 08:56
Passed Language. On to the Bravo course.

The Breeze
05-09-2009, 07:19
Completed SUT / SERE / Language (Russian), about to attend MEDFUNDS for the second time :eek: on Monday..

WILL B
05-11-2009, 18:42
1st day of JSOMTC today for the SFMS phase. It's now 50 more weeks of training. Will keep you updated. :D

PatG473
05-19-2009, 18:17
Finished with phase 2, just started the second semester of Arabic 102-09

-Patrick

Land Shark
05-23-2009, 13:08
Just got back from completing Robin Sage (05-08). Graduate on Friday. I didn't think the pipeline would ever end. I am thankful for all the people who shared thier knowledge and experience on this site.

18C4V
05-23-2009, 16:55
Congrats...you with C/5/19th? How did the other 19th guys do?

Prester John
05-23-2009, 18:09
05-08. Graduating Friday. Will be glad to finally have this part behind me. Now, comes the real hard part.

Chaos-One
05-23-2009, 19:48
About two two weeks left of indo till OPI, then on to 18B course.

CrossedCannons
05-27-2009, 20:54
Started Arabic classes yesterday.

peepee1
05-28-2009, 20:58
Finished phase 2(CST,SUT, SERE) on 1 May. One month into french now.

Prester John
05-29-2009, 13:26
Graduated this morning. Now I'm just going to have to keep my nose clean.

Thanks for everyone's help over the years. I am really excited about what comes next.

D

echoes
05-29-2009, 15:06
Graduated this morning. Now I'm just going to have to keep my nose clean.

Thanks for everyone's help over the years. I am really excited about what comes next.

D

John,

Congradulations!!! :lifter

Thank you, and all those who graduate, for not quitting, or giving up!

Sincerely,

Holly

Philkilla
06-11-2009, 12:10
I'm about to begin language school after a 6 week hold. Very excited to be moving forward!

Omega
06-14-2009, 21:27
just finished. 18E

cback0220
07-04-2009, 17:21
Graduating the 10th of July MOS 18D and it looks like I am heading to 7th group

Tyrant
07-10-2009, 18:07
Graduating the 10th of July MOS 18D and it looks like I am heading to 7th group

Congrats brother. Well deserved!!

LongWire
07-13-2009, 09:18
Scott, Where you at in the process???

Debo
07-14-2009, 08:48
Leaving Sunday for clinicals in Tampa. Wrap up the SOCM course on Aug 28th I think. Then on to SFMS.


D.

Warrior-Mentor
07-14-2009, 13:01
Congrats brother. Well deserved!!

You gotta be getting close...when you gonna finish up?

Flashbang12
07-14-2009, 18:17
Graduated 10 July...currently waiting for my orders to Lewis.

cowboykpy
07-16-2009, 13:45
Off to Pineland on Sunday for Sage.

letinsh
07-18-2009, 19:31
Off to Pineland also. Long road, now to sprint to the finish.

Tyrant
07-20-2009, 19:06
Im right in the middle of FDC portion of the Bravo course. We'll head into AT systems after that and then the final FTX. BTW, the Bravo course is awesome! My tentative Sage dates are all of Sep and my tentative grad date is 1/2 Oct.

Infantry44
07-23-2009, 17:09
Finished Language w/ Arabic 1+/1+

Starting 18A Course 03Aug

sitfly200
07-26-2009, 19:34
Im right in the middle of FDC portion of the Bravo course. We'll head into AT systems after that and then the final FTX. BTW, the Bravo course is awesome! My tentative Sage dates are all of Sep and my tentative grad date is 1/2 Oct.

Keep your head straight and finish the B-course. When you come to us at Sage then get through us! Then you can look at your Grad date! The quickest way to get caught is to be blind of the 10m target for vision's of the 50m especially when your so close. Good luck and maybe I will see you out at Sage as one of my stud's!

letinsh
08-16-2009, 06:48
Just back from Pineland.

What a wild ride-graduate on Friday!

:lifter

H8Leech
08-16-2009, 21:12
back from pineland as well letinsh , hmmmm something tells me you were my charlie haha, hope all is well bro, just up making sure i got all my stuff to turn in, to all that are going you make your own luck out there.

Lars
08-16-2009, 21:38
Congrats Leech. Glad to see you made it after the "outbreak" of a certain flu virus last class. How'd our fellow Echos do who had to give it another go because of the same thing?

Lars

H8Leech
08-17-2009, 11:17
yes , i myself was on one of the flu teams, all the 18E that had to go back because of the virus all made it!

peepee1
09-08-2009, 16:49
wlc complete
clt/sut/sere complete
language complete(last week)
start 18d course on the 14th (as the music from jaws starts playing)
I was in the last "legacy class". Cheers all

peepee1
09-14-2009, 16:21
Started MED FUNDS today. Interesting year ahead... hopefully a year that is.

Tyrant
09-27-2009, 08:58
Back from Sage. Graduate on Friday. Good times.

P36
09-27-2009, 18:25
Back from Sage. Graduate on Friday. Good times.

Excellent, congratulations!
M

af_rigger
09-28-2009, 06:59
Back from Sage. Graduate on Friday. Good times.

Congratulations!

Surgicalcric
09-28-2009, 07:07
Back from Sage. Graduate on Friday. Good times.

Well it is about time... ;)

Congrats Brother!!

crip

DUG
10-02-2009, 20:02
Back from Sage. Graduate on Friday. Good times.

Congratulations!

Tyrant
10-02-2009, 22:30
Graduated earlier today. Damn it feels good. Consider this my last post in this thread.:D

LongWire
10-02-2009, 22:52
Graduated earlier today. Damn it feels good. Consider this my last post in this thread.:D

Congrats Brother...........

greenberetTFS
10-07-2009, 15:29
Graduated earlier today. Damn it feels good. Consider this my last post in this thread.:D

Congrats young tiger,you made it...............:D

Big Teddy :munchin

CrossedCannons
11-03-2009, 09:06
I received my OPI results today; 1+/1+ in Arabic. In two weeks we go back to Camp Mackall. I hope to report back in January/February about my success there.

Infantry44
11-05-2009, 11:38
MOS complete. Packing my ruck for Sage, 19Nov-19Dec.

Philkilla
11-07-2009, 13:48
1/1 in French. Slated for SUT 16Nov.

BRAVO-SMASH
11-09-2009, 21:39
Finished Sage and awarded long tab last Saturday, regimental first formation and beret dawning on Thursday, then walk across stage and graduate on Friday. Also made the commandant's list for SFQC. Thank you all for this source of knowledge on professionalsoldiers.com and i hope to live up to the QPs before me. Now its on to 1st group! Saya akan mengajar tentara saya membunuh musuh!

Doctor Porkchop
11-12-2009, 21:49
Just finished phase III of the course, I was part of the first IODA to go through ph3, and my track got to go through sere first then SUT, let me tell you it was not fun trying to recover while patrolling, the great thing about it was my field team cadre, they were really professional and very helpful, I've learned more about tactics here than in my army career(Great job Field team 4!!!), thanks to everyone on this website for your support and wisdom, now I'm heading back to the gym and the books as I start mos next week.:lifter

zjaj28
12-12-2009, 13:45
I start language school Jan 4.

cobra22
12-19-2009, 08:13
Just succesfully finished Sage we walk the stage in mid Jan, It was a long but fun ride. Some times better than others, as with all things. Thanks to the admins of this site it was a valuable resource especially in the C course. Thxs again. Cobra22

einherjar
01-13-2010, 09:21
I have gone through SFPC and SFAS since my last check-in. Taking a little time to recover before heading out to CLT. It is going to be cold, but not as cold as my boys out on the STAR right now: Stay dry and good luck!

Infantry44
01-17-2010, 15:19
Graduated 14Jan with Class 249.

I'd like to thank all the Quiet Professionals for their guidance while in the SFQC.

Signing off this thread, as I go pack some boxes bound for Ft. Campbell!

JC Medic
02-14-2010, 12:41
Graduated SERE on Friday, class 04-10. Back to MacKall tomorrow for CST & SUT.

blue02hd
02-14-2010, 19:51
Finished Sage this past week, and it looks like I am walking the stage again soon. I CAN'T WAIT for the knife ceremony. For all those on this forum that contributed to the Q experience I offer my sincere thanks. It has been a much better learning experience than the first time I danced thru.

SoldierDaddy
02-24-2010, 10:20
I go to Airborne school April 2, then start WLC/ALC in June. Language school starts in July and I have Arabic. I am still waiting for the official orders to come in. I hate playing the waiting game for those, I just want to move my family already. So for now, my days are filled with training and spending time with my wife and daughter.

scotchrick05
04-04-2010, 00:37
Language (MSA) until Xmas of '10....

Pukie
04-20-2010, 12:28
Selected for 18D/Russian, class 06-10. Start WLC/ALC 31 MAY and Language 01 July.

CrossedCannons
06-03-2010, 14:37
I received my final counseling in the 18A course today. My class rolls out to Robin Sage on Sunday 6 June.

Doctor Porkchop
06-18-2010, 10:23
Just got back from clinical rotations and it was a very helpful experience, had no problems at all during the first phase of the medic course, I can assure everyone heading to the JOSMTC that your hands on trauma medical skills will be a lot better than residents in any hospital( minus the 4 years of classroom work). Thanks to all of you for this site and for sharing your wisdom with us.(I think i like this medic stuff..)

Back to the books:cool:

wet dog
06-18-2010, 19:35
from the most recent posts. Good Job, stay focused.

Who else is out there?

WD

whocares175
06-24-2010, 10:17
passed last test in socm today, graduate tomorrow and monday start sfms. 8 more months, only 8 more months......then good bye fayetteville, hello colorado.

pjg45
06-25-2010, 12:36
Starting language on Monday.

masalaam

crazyjake123
08-15-2010, 08:36
Finished robin sage yesterday and ready for graduation on the 20th!

Zach
08-16-2010, 18:51
Language is done, just finished a summer long grind out at Mackall. Good stuff, I learned a ton. Hopefully getting picked up Wednesday to start the medic course.

One more year. Give or take a month or two.

BravoAlpha
08-16-2010, 21:09
Off to SUTs.

Scored a 2 2 in Thai

wet dog
08-16-2010, 22:46
Finished robin sage yesterday and ready for graduation on the 20th!

Congrats.

WD

Irishsquid
08-17-2010, 00:30
Nevermind. Irrelevant.

peepee1
08-20-2010, 23:34
Wrapping up clinical rotations(SOCT) in the Delta course. Head back, and prepare for Robin Sage.

gator5
09-17-2010, 17:46
1/1 Dari, still waiting on Farsi results, probably the same ,maybe a +....heading to SUT on Monday, so off the net until DEC...thanks for all the insight thus far and I will continue to be a blank sheet ready to receieve data.

quitquitting
09-22-2010, 17:47
About to finish up with language next month. Should be testing out (Arabic) between 18 and 23 OCT. Hoping to pull off a miracle and score a 2/2. We'll just have to see if luck is on my side.

Looking forward to the expected frozen patrol bases and SERE between 8 NOV and 18 FEB, and the Delta course shortly after.

Nearly half done and starting to see a tiny distant light at the end of this never ending tunnel!

Green Light
09-23-2010, 01:53
About to finish up with language next month. Should be testing out (Arabic) between 18 and 23 OCT. Hoping to pull off a miracle and score a 2/2. We'll just have to see if luck is on my side.

Looking forward to the expected frozen patrol bases and SERE between 8 NOV and 18 FEB, and the Delta course shortly after.

Nearly half done and starting to see a tiny distant light at the end of this never ending tunnel!

Hope is not a plan and luck is not a force multiplier. WORK HARD. I went to language school three time. I did better each time. I worked harder each time.

Ramrugby09
09-27-2010, 18:56
18D starting TSS on Monday.

af_rigger
10-02-2010, 19:05
Had a great time at the Pinelander Appreciation Day! Was surprised and glad to see a recent graduate from class 255 there. Good times! :)

Jgood
10-02-2010, 20:14
Graduated Friday.

Viva le pineland

af_rigger
10-03-2010, 13:18
Congratulations JGood!! :)

pplstrigger
10-06-2010, 19:45
Graduated 01 OCT... 18E. Straight through, no recycles. Thanks to all on this board for the immense amount of info.

How do I change from "Candidate" to "QP". If someone could PM me, I will provide any and all info. Regards - PPLSTRIGGER

Cold Blooded
10-17-2010, 16:19
I was selected in class 10-10 and I was assigned Pashto as my language and 18B as my training MOS. Now im just waiting to go to CLT.

Backwoods
10-18-2010, 04:49
Congratulations to the most recent graduates and welcome to the brotherhood!

CrossedCannons
10-18-2010, 05:49
Graduated recently. Getting things in order to get out of Bragg and head over to Campbell. I'm excited to get to 5th Group and start working.

whocares175
10-24-2010, 18:27
almost done with the delta course. go on soct rotation wednesday. graduation date is 25 feb.

MovingTarget
10-30-2010, 09:25
Signing into CLT Jan 2011.

IH8D
10-31-2010, 20:13
Just arrived to Fort Bragg, inprocessing knocked out, & heading to CLT after some PTDY,got to get Household 6 moved in and green 2 with the HHG!

peepee1
11-13-2010, 22:47
GRADUATE FRIDAY!!! WOOHOO!

wyld3man
11-17-2010, 19:20
Just got back from Sage last week. Graduate on the 19th:lifter. Espanol and 18B:)

Dusty
11-18-2010, 07:15
Just got back from Sage last week. Graduate on the 19th:lifter. Espanol and 18B:)

Bien hecho!

Pete
11-18-2010, 07:31
Looks like at least two from the board in the first formation this afternoon.

Congrats guys!

wet dog
11-18-2010, 09:22
Good job fellas, get to your new teams ASAP, you're needed.

peepee1
11-20-2010, 08:11
Graduated yesterday! 18D Finally!

ThinAir
11-20-2010, 22:13
Graduated Friday. Thanks to the QPs on the board that have provided a lot of good advice over the years.

Surgicalcric
11-21-2010, 08:42
Congrats guys....

greenberetTFS
11-21-2010, 09:04
Congrats guys....

Agreed,job well done "young tigers"........:D You made it All the Way.............;)

Big Teddy :munchin

gator5
12-05-2010, 17:37
CST/SUT/SERE complete, one shot, one kill. 2 weeks of classes to go before a much needed break. After that, it is back to the grindstone for the Alpha course. One step at a time and the number of steps needed is getting lower. If there is anyone on this board that helped me and my brothers get home last week, thank you very much.

Surgicalcric
12-05-2010, 17:45
...2 weeks of classes to go before a much needed break...

A break...

Sir you just got started. :p

Crip

gator5
12-06-2010, 05:41
Crip,
11 weeks at good ole Camp Mackall with one 36 hour pass is rough on the most seasoned guy. :D

Dusty
12-06-2010, 06:04
Crip,
11 weeks at good ole Camp Mackall with one 36 hour pass is rough on the most seasoned guy. :D

Try it with tarpaper shacks and no John Wayne Shithouse...:D

DUG
12-21-2010, 21:11
Haven't posted much, but been reading when I get the chance. Got back from Sage last Tuesday and graduated last Thursday.

SFcandidate
12-26-2010, 17:44
18X here ship May 24 2011

The Reaper
12-27-2010, 11:31
Congrats to all.

18X here ship May 24 2011

You will not be a candidate till you are at SFAS. What would you like your new user name to be?

TR

Mills
12-30-2010, 11:53
Got back from Sage on the 14th, Graduated on the 16th. Great feeling to be finished with the course, and looking forward to the challenges that are ahead! Thanks to all for the advice that I received from this board!

wet dog
12-30-2010, 12:30
Got back from Sage on the 14th, Graduated on the 16th. Great feeling to be finished with the course, and looking forward to the challenges that are ahead! Thanks to all for the advice that I received from this board!

Congrats!

Get to your team as soon as possible, you're needed.

WD

HoosierFolk
12-30-2010, 12:42
CST/SUT/SERE starts on Monday. Bring on the snow.....

SFcandidate
01-20-2011, 18:08
Congrats to all.



You will not be a candidate till you are at SFAS. What would you like your new user name to be?

TR

Lenz_87 would be a better username then sir. Thanks for letting me know.

Raine_n_Roses
01-20-2011, 18:24
wish you all the best and stay safe. will keep you all in my prayers.


* arabic is hard i tried to learn some this last deployment and i sucked.
but i can tell you about the round table next to the windo...lol yea it's bad.
best of luck.

with0ut_limits
01-26-2011, 14:12
Starting SFPC/SFAS next week.

EDIT: Leaving tomorrow, didn't want to add another post or start a topic, but did want to get the following out of my system:

Thank you for this great resource, I've been a member here for a few years now, and have learned a lot. Hopefully the next time I come by the forums I'll have some great news to share.

SPC A.

adidasboy1186
02-04-2011, 00:01
Figured I'd post an update.. I apologize as it has been almost 2 years since I've posted, but as you can imagine the course is very demanding.. I currently find myself in the UXO portion of the charlie course, Sage in April hopefully. I had my run with Delta course and yes, I was certainly Geitzenated haha, but unfortunately for family reasons I wasn't able to continue. Never the less I will drive on with my mission and stay focused on the 25m target.. Everything happens for a reason. I can't wait to get to a team and finally do my damn job..

Air.177
02-06-2011, 18:35
I havent been on much lately, but i start inbriefing to language school tomorrow.

Good times,
Blake

GAfan
02-13-2011, 14:59
I test out in language at the end of this month.

Doctor Porkchop
02-19-2011, 11:45
I just returned from CMK and sucessfuly completed robin sage, it was an excellent learning experience. All this time put into the Q is worth the feeling i have right now. Thanks to everyone on this site, all your comments and advice were a big part of making it through without recycling or failures, sut, 18D mos and now sage was in a way easier thanks to all you QP's. I'm ready to go to group and learn. Thanks again to everyone

The Reaper
02-19-2011, 12:05
I just returned from CMK and sucessfuly completed robin sage, it was an excellent learning experience. All this time put into the Q is worth the feeling i have right now. Thanks to everyone on this site, all your comments and advice were a big part of making it through without recycling or failures, sut, 18D mos and now sage was in a way easier thanks to all you QP's. I'm ready to go to group and learn. Thanks again to everyone

Congratulations!

Send your info for vetting, and we can change your User ID for you.:D

What was the biggest lesson you learned in the SFQC that you would pass on to those in the Pipeline?

TR

TXsooner
02-26-2011, 22:43
starting language in april

Doctor Porkchop
03-07-2011, 21:24
Congratulations!

Send your info for vetting, and we can change your User ID for you.:D

What was the biggest lesson you learned in the SFQC that you would pass on to those in the Pipeline?

TR

The biggest lesson? umm... I got a lot of those. The biggest lesson was understanding how each phase was different and also doing the best I could in each phase, you have to do your best in each one, you will not be good in all; know your weaknesses and work on them until they're not there anymore. For everyone in the pipeline: do not take any phase for granted, I say this because one of my classmates made that mistake during robin sage, this friend thought that because he was a medic and had good grades during mos, he pretty much had it made, well he ended up failing and recycled. Many of you know that (regardless of mos) the pipeline is a firehose(of course some have it worse), but you need to be able to somehow store all that knowledge in the back of your head and be able to bring it back when need it (culex). One last thing, remember a confident man remains quiet, a fool will talk about how good of a performer he is, actions mean more than words guys.
Now I'll shut up until I get that triple canopy.

wenzel
04-07-2011, 13:57
I have been relieved from the course for failing to make time on the 12 miler for gates for SUT after Language. Currently waiting for orders in the OT company. My status on the forum should probably be updated.

McNamara
04-12-2011, 22:10
Graduated with class 04-10 last Thursday. Great course overall, Sage was the best learning experience in my military career. Looking forward to continuing my learning and contributing to my team in the near future. Please let me know who to PM to update my status.

To all my fellow recent grads, please don't give G2 away to the guys soon to go to Sage. They won't learn as much! They know this too, and they want to learn by doing. Do right by them and only tell them what they need to show up.

Thanks for the input of fellow QPs here. I have read much and contributed next to nothing.

Heavy
04-13-2011, 04:46
Along with some of the others here, I graduated last Thursday. What an amazing transformation this has been. Over all, the Bravo course was phenomenal and as always (from what I heard) there is never enough time to learn, but the cadre were providing us with their A-game, especially during FTX when everything came together. Robin Sage truly allows you to see all that you have learned and apply it while working in a team environment. I would have to echo others on this thread to not take any phase for granted . . . those assumptions knock out a lot of students! Also, G2-ing the course only makes it worse . . . your expectations will never be met: if you think a phase or a portion of a phase will be one way, chances are there will be a wrench thrown in their somewhere, causing many problems.

Many thanks to the mods on the boards and the other QPs who offered advice and kept our spirits up. Also, even considering some of the worst periods of grueling, miserable experiences, the SWC cadre was incredibly professional, pushing us to do our best, cheers! And now? Off on deployment!

Surgicalcric
04-13-2011, 05:56
Congrats guys. Welcome to the Brotherhood.

Heavy, I will see you in a few weeks; you are coming to -25!! :D

Crip

DWW
04-21-2011, 10:37
Leaving VA tomorrow from hospital rotation and next week I will finish SOCM. Only 7 more months left :D

Does it ever end? :cool:

WRC10
05-07-2011, 18:30
Head to sage in 3 weeks! Just found out about this site about 2 months ago. Great info on here. This is a long course but their is so much I have learned and I feel like its just the tip of the iceberg. If their is anybody on here from C/1/19 or any of the other texas 19th group teams I was wondering if I could ask you some questions. I am considering ISTing there. Thank You.

adidasboy1186
05-14-2011, 12:06
Hey all, just finished Robin Sage today. Fortunately I was recommended for completion so ill be walking the stage this coming thursday. Thanks for all the help and PDM throughout my endeavor.. Cheers mates.

Froggy
05-14-2011, 14:37
Completed Robin Sage today, graduating Thursday; what an experience. The end of the beginning, as it was so aptly put to us.

Pukie
05-18-2011, 15:05
Moved from IODA to SOCM/SFMS today. Knocked out SUT/SERE in one shot, time to hit the books now.

Slade
06-08-2011, 18:21
Start Max Gain this weekend, then off to Sage in July.

Traweek
06-25-2011, 14:20
Finished Sage and returned to FT. Bragg to turn in all Commo equipment today.. Graduate Thursday class 06-10

WRC10
06-25-2011, 19:37
Completed Robin Sage and will be graduating on Thursday.

wet dog
06-25-2011, 22:59
Congratulations recent graduates!!!

Clear CIF as quickly as you can, get to your new assignments, you're very much needed.

Remain safe,

WD

Shark Bait
06-27-2011, 12:25
Congratulations! Nobody can ever say you didn't earn it. It's been a while since I graduated, 1984. Best wishes for you all.

Surgicalcric
06-27-2011, 12:41
Congrats on finishing Sage. I hope you enjoyed your UW experience; there will be more of it in your future hopefully.

Dont fuck things up this last week before walking the stage; there are plenty who have come this far only to not graduate.

Crip

gator5
06-27-2011, 19:43
Well this course was long a road, but I know the awesome journey is just beginning. I would like to thank all the quiet professionals for all their awesome advice and insight. Graduate on Thursday, start the leader's course on Tuesday, then off to the Legion and hopefully back into the fight as soon as possible.

Dusty
06-27-2011, 19:46
:cool:

Slade
08-16-2011, 12:42
Graduated last Thursday with class 07-10. After a tour in ILC I will be heading to 5th SFG. I have learned a lot and have infinitely more to learn. Thanks to all those who contribute to this site.

HoosierFolk
08-18-2011, 15:54
Walked a week ago, and in the new Detachment Leader's Course. As it stands now, headed to 3/3, and excited to get there. Thanks for all of the mentorship that you professionals provide on the site, as it's been extremely useful in not only my development, but others in the course on this site as well. Also to those that work in SWCS (civilians in particular), I appreciate the dedication you show and the outside perspective you provided as you continue to serve this country.

Everyone going through now, the days are long, but it will go fast when you look back on it. Just remember the old saying, "Don't count the days, make the days count"

DWW
08-20-2011, 14:20
Still in the delta course, one week of SARR finished, finally feels like an end is in sight after over 2 years.

Mongoose189
08-24-2011, 10:08
Just arrived in Fayetteville after MCCC. I report in early September to start the Q. Mandarin is first up.

ATX18x
09-17-2011, 23:13
18x now 18D just got back from Pineland today. I walk the stage 29Sept and will be sitting in my room until then so as not to jeopardize that. Then headed down the street to 3rd Group.

crimson ghost
09-20-2011, 11:41
18E, just returned from Sage. Heading to 3rd SFG... in June after the ILC.

Ramrugby09
09-25-2011, 08:12
18D just back from Sage.

Pete
09-25-2011, 08:19
Congrats guys.

The journey in the Regiment begins for you guys just back from Robin Sage.

Traweek
09-25-2011, 08:21
Stay humble and learn lots!!!!

True Believer
09-25-2011, 19:52
Graduate Thursday heading to 5th.

docholiday84
10-04-2011, 14:56
Graduated on 29 SEP, heading out to 5th as well, currently waiting on orders so I can begin the process of getting to group ASAP.

Light_Fighter
12-17-2011, 07:35
Graduate class 265. 18E headed to 5th Group.

smg2080
01-31-2012, 06:45
Just got my orders today for Bragg starting the Q in May via a 3 week stay at Benning for Airborne in April.

Shockershot87
02-10-2012, 19:00
Leave for CLT on the 21st. Starting Language mid April.

Bravo and Arabic. :D

FSUhockey
02-19-2012, 12:25
Graduate Thursday. Heading down to 7th Group. I've been looking forward to making this post for a long time.

ultrarunner
02-19-2012, 22:21
Class 266. 18E heading back to MDARNG

Cold Blooded
04-22-2012, 21:44
Just graduated class 267
18B
Pashto
7th SFG

greenberetTFS
04-23-2012, 16:40
Graduate Thursday. Heading down to 7th Group. I've been looking forward to making this post for a long time.

Congrats on making it ...........:D:D:D

Big Teddy :munchin

RUCK NUT
04-26-2012, 18:20
3 weeks left in Bravo course.

Reaching out to anyone that can square me away on after graduation info. IE how long till orders are cut, advice on reporting to Group, how to get a HALO slot, just kidding.

Silent Warrior24
06-03-2012, 18:13
18E going to 5th SFG. Class 268.

Shockershot87
06-04-2012, 12:10
Month and a half into Arabic.

Oneday_I_will
06-17-2012, 16:36
Good Day to all and respect to everyone,
Well, it's been quite a long time since I posted anything. I have been in the Q course since September. Presently Iam in medical hold because I broke my femur. I was participating in the hard gates for SUT when this occurred. Long story short I had a previous injury going as far back as selection last June. The crack, or whatever it was, didn't show up on an x ray just prior to the hardgates. This happened right after I completed the 12 mile ruck hardgate. So, I am now facing 7 more months of rehab and three more weeks of crutches. This happened on Apr. 10th of this year. Good luck to IODA 9413. They finish up SUT at the end of June. Then on to SERE.I wish I was still with them. Anyway...that's it for now. Just one day at a time.:lifter

albiceleste
07-11-2012, 10:57
I haven't posted on here in a while, but I just finished Language and headed to SUT in two weeks. Looking forward to learning and getting it done.

einherjar
07-31-2012, 18:12
Graduated 17 May 2012

Shockershot87
10-11-2012, 19:35
Leaving Monday morning for SUT. Looking forward to being back in the woods after language school.

Unapologetic Soldier
10-28-2012, 00:48
Finishing up my last six week of deployment in A-Stan; I’ll be home for a few months for some R&R and time with my wife before we dig in for the Q. I have Airborne in March, PCS to Bragg in April and start the Q in May. Can’t wait to get started!

RockSolid
11-01-2012, 11:19
I'm awaiting the Land Nav exam and entry into Language school.

69stang
11-08-2012, 16:47
Finished up IUW and onto language phase.

honeybadger
12-16-2012, 13:25
18E going to 5th SFG. Just finished Robin Sage and graduate on 10JAN13. Looking forward to group!

Kryptek62
12-16-2012, 13:28
We just finished Sage... What a great experience... Graduation 10 Jan then off to 1-10.... Thanks to everyone on this forum for the guidance and mentorship... Most guidance was at the.expense of others that didnt pay attention to the forum rules.. Again thanks to all... Let the real learing begin.

fromthemountain
12-18-2012, 20:21
Graduated 1 November 18C 3rd Group..

joesnuffy
12-20-2012, 15:51
Just finished today start IUW after X-mas break around Feb.

ugaDawg
01-16-2013, 12:47
passed phase 1/IUW land nav this past weekend and getting handed over to the language cadre next week.

joesnuffy
02-22-2013, 14:59
Just passed IUW land nav today. That training area is no joke. SUT in about three weeks.

Truckie1250
02-22-2013, 19:06
Week 4 of Bravo course, cadre are most professional group of guys I've ever had the privilege of working with/learning from. Learning through a fire hose but loving every minute of it. We finished up a big hurdle of testing this week and lost a few great guys in the process. The Bravo course is "no joke". Future bravos come prepared and be ready to train.... oh, and I hope you like guns!!! :D

mud slinger
02-25-2013, 14:56
One week left in IUW and starting SUT sometime real soon.

Dalik
03-04-2013, 08:02
Out to SUT on Monday, back to PT...:lifter

Shockershot87
03-06-2013, 19:33
Week 4 of Bravo course, cadre are most professional group of guys I've ever had the privilege of working with/learning from. Learning through a fire hose but loving every minute of it. We finished up a big hurdle of testing this week and lost a few great guys in the process. The Bravo course is "no joke". Future bravos come prepared and be ready to train.... oh, and I hope you like guns!!! :D

What graduating class number are you in?

adadaead
03-08-2013, 13:37
Week 4 of Bravo course, cadre are most professional group of guys I've ever had the privilege of working with/learning from. Learning through a fire hose but loving every minute of it. We finished up a big hurdle of testing this week and lost a few great guys in the process. The Bravo course is "no joke". Future bravos come prepared and be ready to train.... oh, and I hope you like guns!!! :D

Starting phase 2 monday, but that is great to hear.

Shockershot87
03-09-2013, 09:37
Completed Bravo course Light side. Moving over to Module B/Heavy.

ThoseWhoDare
04-03-2013, 09:26
18X, now 18E graduated 28 MAR.

Looking forward to getting to work.

Joker
04-03-2013, 20:42
18X, now 18E graduated 28 MAR.

Looking forward to getting to work.

Congratulations :lifter
Now get to work :D

Shockershot87
05-11-2013, 11:52
MOS completed. Leaving for Sage in a week. Here goes nothing... :lifter

Flame Magnet
05-11-2013, 12:08
Just finished SERE....start MOS the 10th.

69stang
05-17-2013, 15:00
Finally out of language with a 2, 2.

Shockershot87
06-15-2013, 14:01
Sage: Complete.

5th Group. Looking forward to getting there and becoming an asset.:D

Truckie1250
06-30-2013, 06:19
Graduated class 276. Heading back to Group in 14 days. Mouth shut, eyes and ears open. Thanks for this site, it has provided many answers to questions along the way. And so now it really begins......

Joker
06-30-2013, 07:00
Graduated class 276. Heading back to Group in 14 days. Mouth shut, eyes and ears open. Thanks for this site, it has provided many answers to questions along the way. And so now it really begins......

Congratulations.

semper.porro
07-02-2013, 20:16
Finished SOCM finally getting back on track to finish the rest

Shockershot87
07-17-2013, 21:39
Headed off to Ft. Campbell. Graduated 276. 5th Group, Arabic, Bravo. Looking forward to finally beginning the learning! :lifter

1345
08-03-2013, 08:20
Graduated Class 277. Russian/Bravo headed to JBLM 1st group. Couldn't be happier with my assignment. Thanks to all the QP's along the way for your advice and providing the future with a comprehensive resource.

ugaDawg
08-05-2013, 07:48
got out of language with a 1+ back in June.

missed the July SUT class due to an injury, all healed up and waiting to go at the end of August.

joesnuffy
08-05-2013, 22:07
Week 3 of the Charlie course.

Bortz
08-11-2013, 02:14
deleted

Jgallagher0408
08-22-2013, 20:16
Went through IUW, Language, then SUT twice (Academic, then peers) and was relieved. :boohoo
However, I'm training up, making changes and waiting to apply for readmission as soon as possible (June '14). :lifter


(Currently searching for a "Rumored" 6-month waiver, if anyone has information please PM me)

Never Quit.

joesnuffy
08-25-2013, 13:41
Completed SOC just a few days ago and now in Calc and Place! not saying SOC wasn't fun but demo is awesome!

xollie316
09-05-2013, 05:35
285. In MOS hold after SUT/SERE.

joesnuffy
10-22-2013, 12:31
Just finished Charlie FTX....had more fun that I thought I might have. Learned a good bit more.....now on to Sage next Tuesday.

69stang
10-27-2013, 07:22
Finished SUT / SERE and am a few weeks into MOS. Passed the 1 year mark here about a month ago...soon, sooo soon....