View Full Version : SFQC: Who's Where?
Souldier
11-29-2013, 20:42
Done. Surprisingly, we were awarded the Tab at the end of Sage at a formation in the rain; new headgear sometime this (Grad) week. Time to get back into shape and get to work.
Graduating on Thursday. Now that I look back, I can't even remember how I justified all this to my wife, but that must have been some smooth-talking.
Its been about 3.5 years in the making.
Unapologetic Soldier
12-15-2013, 09:26
I just finished IUW, after block leave I head into SUT. It's going to be COLD!!!
For those who have not started IUW, BE PREPARED!!!!! We lost 40% of our class to gates and land nav.
Jersey Dirtbag
12-15-2013, 12:41
I just finished IUW, after block leave I head into SUT. It's going to be COLD!!!
Right there with ya, brother. There's room for two in my whack-sack...
xollie316
06-23-2014, 20:24
Language. 288.
joesnuffy
07-16-2014, 09:27
Just took my OPI on monday, waiting on results now. It has been a long time and I can hardly believe it is almost done.
Jackofspades
08-15-2014, 03:43
Haven't been on here in a hot minute and the "Requesting QP status" Thread is MIA on my search bar. Anyone here point me in the right direction?
Thanks. :boohoo
The Reaper
08-15-2014, 10:50
Haven't been on here in a hot minute and the "Requesting QP status" Thread is MIA on my search bar. Anyone here point me in the right direction?
Thanks. :boohoo
Nothing in your profile indicates that you are SF.
TR
xollie316
12-14-2014, 19:11
I started browsing this site in 2005. I am now a SFQC graduate and Green Beret. Thanks for all the help along the way, sincerely. Good luck to all and have fun out there. Hopefully it takes you less than 10 years...
I started browsing this site in 2005. I am now a SFQC graduate and Green Beret. Thanks for all the help along the way, sincerely. Good luck to all and have fun out there. Hopefully it takes you less than 10 years...
You're a felt hat?;)
The Reaper
12-14-2014, 20:35
Well done guys, and to those who have made it, congratulations.
TR
xollie316
12-16-2014, 21:21
You're a felt hat?;)
Haha let me enjoy the sound of it for a couple weeks inside my own head. I'll use approved vernacular after that!:D
bailaviborita
04-26-2015, 06:11
In 2012-2013 I was at Robin Sage. ;)
I am now signing everyone's graduation certificate. (well, actually, I have a stamp...) :)
18E, Russian, Colorado is the nicest place I've lived, so much to do here.:lifter
x SF med
12-14-2015, 15:10
In 2012-2013 I was at Robin Sage. ;)
I am now signing everyone's graduation certificate. (well, actually, I have a stamp...) :)
Sucks to be you, Sir.:p Not the stamp thing, but having to be off a Team...
Scamilton
01-17-2016, 22:25
18D, class 294, 10th SFG(A), French...
Glad this day finally came, and looking forward to doing my job. Thank you for this website and the plethora of information it supplies all of us.