PDA

View Full Version : Cabron!!

The Reaper
04-29-2004, 06:50
Go to this site only if you are ready for a massive case of the ass:

From "The Daily Collegian" - "New England's Largest College Daily" - consider the source. A real oxygen thief and maricon.

http://www.dailycollegian.com/vnews/display.v/ART/2004/04/28/408f27f0591be

danjam
04-29-2004, 07:08
Rebel intelectual wannabe, who, not actually knowing or experiancing anything in life, is using his right (won by people who he is berating) to spew his ill informed, bad mannered, ungreatful mind onto paper, since in real life he risks being laughed at and ( I wish) being bitch slapped.
He reminds me of kids high on drugs suddenly coming to an epiphany that they understand and have a solution to everything. Oh well, a dime a dozen, there is plenty of them out there, and nothing to get too riled about. (Me not being a US service man and/or fellow Ranger)

p.s.
He is obviously jealous that he does not feel the brotherhood of patriotic Americans. As well as probably not being included in "frat" brotherhoods or parties....

In South Africa we would say "shame", as in we feel sorry for him because of his ... personality etc..

Anyway...

Kyobanim
04-29-2004, 07:13
At least they're not all bad. There's still hope.

Counterpoint (http://www.dailycollegian.com/vnews/display.v/ART/2004/04/28/40900a3ea5eb4?in_archive=1)

DunbarFC
04-29-2004, 07:58
I went to ZooMass for 3 semesters before this type drove me out

It's the most useless area in Massachusetts, and that's saying a LOT

Solid
04-29-2004, 08:12
Aside from the thesis, which boils my blood, this guy can't argue. He makes the mistake of thinking that heroes (as opposed to casualties) are created by the war they fight in. If anyone dies for their country, they are heroes... be it in a humanitarian aid effort, a World War against evil, or a purely corporate effort to secure resources- they died not for the war, but for their country.

Furthermore, this idiot fails to recognize that wars do not have to be fought on home turf for them to effect our homeland- an AQ filled Astan or a Saddam controlled Iraq both pose threats to US stability. It's the US govts. responsibility to its people to attempt to secure and maintain a better standard of living- they don't have to be fighting against foreign invasion to do it.

Following on from this point, of COURSE the Afghani resistance is legitimate. People can resist all they want- but it's not MORE legitimate than our right to security and stability.

JMO,

Solid

Roguish Lawyer
04-29-2004, 09:29
Typical stupid grad student bitch.

DunbarFC
04-29-2004, 11:43
The Collegian ( which sucked even back in 1988 ) responds

http://www.dailycollegian.com/vnews/display.v/ART/2004/04/29/4090744e398cd

The Reaper
04-29-2004, 12:24
I suspect that he is hiding under his bed, hoping that the long line of people wanting to express their opinions to him up close and personally goes away.

Were his comments not hate speech against military personnel?

TR

Solid
04-29-2004, 12:54
I just don't think he gets it, like many products of the liberal college system. So, yeah, I think he hates the military... but out of stupidity, not genuine reasoning.

Solid

DunbarFC
04-29-2004, 13:19
The fallout continues

http://www.boston.com/news/education/higher/articles/2004/04/29/umass_president_criticizes_students_column_on_fell ed_soldier/

I'm liking Mr Wilson a lot

UMass president Jack Wilson issued a statement saying Rene Gonzalez's comments in The Daily Collegian "are a disgusting, arrogant and intellectually immature attack on a human being who died in service to his country."

FullGallop
04-29-2004, 13:28
"It wasn't like he was defending the East coast "
-renee gonzales
daily Collegian

Uhhh.....He was'nt? I could have sworn AQ attacked the east coast, but whatever.

And I did'nt capitalize his name for a reason:mad:

Surgicalcric
04-29-2004, 13:29
What do you guys expect from a male, not man, with a woman's name?

Roguish Lawyer
04-29-2004, 13:45
This story is now on the front page of espn.com. Unbelievable that this bitch is getting so much attention for being such a moron. She does not deserve the celebrity, whether negative or not.

DunbarFC
04-29-2004, 13:51
It's actually a "he" but your term still fits RL

NousDefionsDoc
04-29-2004, 13:58
You guys are going about this all wrong. We have to all enroll at these colleges and change them from the inside! I am starting a recruiting drive for UMASS now!

DunbarFC
04-29-2004, 14:02
Originally posted by NousDefionsDoc
You guys are going about this all wrong. We have to all enroll at these colleges and change them from the inside! I am starting a recruiting drive for UMASS now!

Your slogan should be

" Hey kids want to get drunk in the middle of nowhere, all the classes you want are full and the library is falling down so watch out for falling bricks. But hey we even take complete tools like Rene.

ZooMass. Educational excellence since.........well.......how about just educational. Sort of. "

Roguish Lawyer
04-29-2004, 14:05

You laugh, but I spent time doing that when I was in college. I wrote articles in my college newspaper arguing that we needed to be funding the Contras and stockpiling binary chemical weapons, for example.

Roguish Lawyer
04-29-2004, 14:06
Originally posted by DunbarFC
It's actually a "he" but your term still fits RL

Are you sure he deserves to be called a he? Sounds like a sissy girl to me . . .

DunbarFC
04-29-2004, 14:09
I'll give you a classic UMASS story. It's 1988 and I'm in the student center drinking a coke talking to a guy from my Shakespeare class. Up walks this ratty hippie chick who stands right in front of me to say ' Do you know by drinking that Coke you are drinking the blood of dead South Africans ?!?! "

I paused, took a sip and said back " Mmm not bad "

Never seen someone run away in horror so fast

Another time a groupd of students took over Memorial Hall ( so named in honor of former UMASS students killed in war time ) to protest some military research or other on campus. "We'll never come out ! " they shouted

About 2am the University cops peek in - the kids are all asleep. The unlock the doors and walk in and arrest all the kids

UMASS needs an enema

Roguish Lawyer
04-29-2004, 14:11
UMASS needs an enema

It's not just UMASS. It's academia in general.

Good story, though. I like your reaction.

The Reaper
04-29-2004, 14:12

I think that The People's Commonwealth already has The People's University.

Maybe a name change and a sponsorship by SPAM is all they need?

TR

NousDefionsDoc
04-29-2004, 14:12
I'm not laughing, I'm serious. The only reason they have control is because we let them. We need to get in there and foment an anti-NEA, anti-lib insurgency. Start teaching the small ones about the true heroes of the US again.

Greenhat, you're off the hook, I have a new Jihad. We 18X them as NG, then send them in small cells to Ivy League schools. Have formation every day and make the student body sing "Ballad of the Green Berets"! Piss test them daily! Down with the tenured oligarchy!

Rene is making a good case for complete independence and separation of PR too.

Liberal college boys are the Taliban!

DunbarFC
04-29-2004, 14:15
I'm not laughing, I'm serious. The only reason they have control is because we let them. We need to get in there and foment an anti-NEA, anti-lib insurgency. Start teaching the small ones about the true heroes of the US again.

Greenhat, you're off the hook, I have a new Jihad. We 18X them as NG, then send them in small cells to Ivy League schools. Have formation every day and make the student body sing "Ballad of the Green Berets"! Piss test them daily! Down with the tenured oligarchy!

You piss test the Zoo and you'd have 37 students left

But I like your thinking

I lived in the athletic dorm when I was there so thank god I didn't have to live with some pot smoking Che shirt wearing kid who was afraid of showers

The Reaper
04-29-2004, 14:15

I agree. As if they didn't have enough problems already.

He'll probably be elected the next Governor there now. Let's help make him the first President of PR.

Adios, muchachos.

TR

Jimbo
04-29-2004, 14:26

NDD, I think you'll like his following book review from Amazon:

Fidel: : A Critical Portrait by Tad Szulc (Author) List Price: $18.95
Buy new: $13.27
You Save: $5.68 (30%)

27 of 39 people found the following review helpful:
Finally, an unbiased, critical biography! October 6, 2000
As a critical political science student, I wanted to know what was all the hype about Castro. Yes, he is a communist, but is that all that makes him a "boogeyman" (if communism ever makes a person a boogeyman!). After reading many biographies of the "bearded one", Tad's book is the only one that permeates objectivity. In many parts, he criticizes Fidel for his faults but praises many of his superior societal reforms (such as the healthcare and education successes). The U.S. has got a lot to learn from his social reforms...and Castro needs to learn to democratize a little more.

If you want anti-castro/exile community propaganda, go somewhere else. But if you want the truth, read this book. Highly recommended!

Team Sergeant
04-29-2004, 14:47

We 18X them as NG, then send them in small cells to Ivy League schools.

I've got two Ivy league infiltrators in the making. I should have them mission ready in say, 15 years....

TS

BTW,

Story made Sports Ill. also. You want to email someone at that newspaper, try the advertisers located at the bottom of the page. Can you say "jump ship." No money, no paper.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2004/football/nfl/04/29/bc.fbn.umass.tillmanfla.ap/index.html

Solid
04-29-2004, 14:58
Ah yes, the SF approach to regime-change in the university system... I'm all for it.
In all honesty, if SF could infiltrate tenured academia the US would look, and sound, like a very different place. Academics have a lot of power, it's time to co-opt it.

I just want to know how this kid graduated- that book review sounds like it was written by a commie with a GSW to the head.

Solid

Sacamuelas
04-29-2004, 15:02
Originally posted by Team Sergeant
I've got two Ivy league infiltrators in the making. I should have them mission ready in say, 15 years....

TS
Note from one of mine incoming:

"Me too Sergeant"...

He's deployable in 17 years. Been training him to operate in "messy" situations as you can see. LOL

(back to thread) :D

brownapple
04-29-2004, 15:14
Mine's deployable in about 15 years, and she's tough too.

DunbarFC
04-29-2004, 15:17
You can use my address for 'em as well if you plan a UMASS takeover

In state tuition will save you a bundle

Solid
04-29-2004, 15:18
A lot of the IVs don't have ROTC... maybe the recognize the subversive potential of such an organization?

Solid

DunbarFC
04-29-2004, 15:26
At NDD's favorite school Harvard, you can take ROTC classes but you have to go over to MIT to do so

Solid
04-29-2004, 15:30
I know- Harvard takes issue with the Military's 'anti-homosexul and bi-sexual' regulations... :confused:

Apparently most of them were forced off of campus by angry and, of course, misinformed students during the Viet Nam war. "Yes! Protest the military, not the government itself, because, of course, the military MADE themselves go to war"... Obvious reflection of the fact that G.P.A's mean zip.

Solid

SOGvet
04-29-2004, 15:34
http://www.massachusetts.edu/?fuseaction=generic.9&item_ID=176

Ah, the power of the internet - that and I'm sure the UMass Prez didn't want to have to go toe-to-toe with Bill O'Reilly over Senor Gonzales's comments - which is exactly where it was going.

RIP, Ranger Tillman

The Reaper
04-29-2004, 15:53
At NDD's favorite school Harvard, you can take ROTC classes but you have to go over to MIT to do so

At the risk of endangering my blue collar roots, years ago, I had an approved application to MIT, prior to the interview phase.

I got the MIT Catalog in the mail, and right there among the Student Activities section was Students for a Democratic Society (if you don't know what that is/was, do some Googling).

I thought about it, called up, canceled my interview, and told them I had selected another school.

Scary to think that they are the conservative ones now, though I am sure that MIT gets a large part of their money through Government funded research.

TR

NousDefionsDoc
04-29-2004, 16:00
I've got the ADVON handled. 8 years.

Protracted War Strategy.

Gonzo
04-29-2004, 19:37
Articles like this no longer make me angry - perhaps I have gone past anger. It frustrates me that we continue to have Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen and Marines making sacrifices for the greater good of the people of our country, and so many of them take the military for granted . They assume it will always be there - and it will, because our military will never let our country down.

Ghostrider
04-29-2004, 22:56
Here's my UMASS story. Did my grad work and worked there from '90-93......This happened during the Gulf War.

I remember walking into class one day and my buddy saying "Where the heck have you been...I've been arguing with the lesbian coalition about why we should be over there." I told him: "Jimmy my boy you should have known better than argue without back-up." His response: "Yeah, I know but they were so annoying and ignorant."; )

Amherst is also the place where some dude lit himself on fire in protest of the war. I pretty much thought it was a good idea since he removed himself from contributing to the gene pool.....yeah, that statement didn't go over too well either.

btw, his website does include his e-mail addresses. :munchin

rene@student.umass.edu or renegonzalez7@hotmail.com

SilentObserver
04-30-2004, 00:04
It is sad that our universities and professors are allowed to be such liberal bedwetters without any real repercussions. After my four years at UNC chapel hill I was completely turned off from upper level education, at least at that university. A professor of anthropology actually added multiple choice questions to the end of an exam addressing the war in Iraq. The questions followed the form of, "the war in Iraq is wrong because a), b), c)....etc." These questions actually counted towards the grade on the exam. The only thing said about the biased and irresponsible actions of the professor were found in the Republican newsletter that comes out 4 times a year and is often taken of the news stands by campus liberals before they can be circulated. Where do you begin to reform a school that is this far gone? And don't forget this is the same school that made a book on the Koran mandatory reading for incoming freshmen my senior year 02'.

SO

Solid
04-30-2004, 04:42
All good reasons why we should infiltrate tenured academia and acquire their liberal powers!
Ten years down the line:

Mrs. Defions' Philosophy Test:

Liberals are wrong because:
A) They wet the bed.
B) They use circular arguments
C) They smell bad
D) Because they are!

Conscription is good because:
A) It's sneaky
B) It's good for The People
C) Liberals disapprove
D) It'll make a man/woman out of you

(Test scene montage backgrounded by Cadence from The Yard: "Fighting Soldiers from the sky...")

Solid

Edited because SF uses telekenesis to float around campus. :D

The Reaper
04-30-2004, 06:56
Originally posted by Solid
(Test scene montage backgrounded by marching and Cadence from outside: "Fighting Soldiers from the sky...")

Solid

Solid:

The one thing that SF guys don't do is march.

TR

Ghostrider
04-30-2004, 08:14
Originally posted by The Reaper
Solid:

The one thing that SF guys don't do is march.

TR

Funny, that's the same thing we say about tankers.:D

On topic, the scary part of "higher" learning is that some of the profs have no actual real world experience regarding what they are teaching. This is especially the case with profs who go from undergraduate to graduate directly to PhD programs with little or no exposure to working in their fields outside of the university setting.

Another true story.....first week of class and the prof is discussing delayed onset muscle soreness. She explains that after initial soreness occurs 48-72 hours after doing an unfamiliar exercise, it will go away and no further soreness will occur. Now this being the first week, I'm thinking do I really want to challenge that statement? Of course, I did, by explaining based on my years of experience (competition power-lifting) that her statement was incorrect. Her response was a genuinely curious: "Really? I did not know that.".......the scary part is she is a tenured professor who is very well known and holds several chairs in the field!

DunbarFC
04-30-2004, 08:25
Originally posted by Ghostrider
.....the scary part is she is a tenured professor who is very well known and holds several chairs in the field!

Exercise science ? Rail thin ? Always talks about how she is a dancer etc ?

We could go on for days about UMASS. Don't forget Smith, Amherst, Mt Helloyoke...........

Happy Valley indeed ! :D

Ghostrider
04-30-2004, 08:38
Exercise science ? Rail thin ? Always talks about how she is a dancer etc ?

We could go on for days about UMASS. Don't forget Smith, Amherst, Mt Helloyoke...........

Happy Valley indeed ! :D

BINGO! Initials were P.C.? Were you in the Ex Sci program DFC? Or did you take classes taught by her? I was there starting '89.....maybe our paths have crossed.

Solid
04-30-2004, 09:48
Ghost Rider: Let's see, the last time we met...
Dunbar: Was U Mass.
Ghost Rider: How nice, you remembered. But of course, that was the day the students marched on campus.
Dunbar: Not an easy day to forget?
Ghost Rider: No.
Dunbar: I remember every detail. The students wore tie-dye, you wore blue.

:D

I think too much emphasis is put on 'experience' in many of these fields. While those teaching the sciences SHOULD have experience, many say that those teaching politics etc should also have real-world experience in their field. I disagree. While it can help to bring insight, it can also corrupt and [further] bias their viewpoint.

JMO,

Solid

Ghostrider
04-30-2004, 10:45

I think too much emphasis is put on 'experience' in many of these fields. While those teaching the sciences SHOULD have experience, many say that those teaching politics etc should also have real-world experience in their field. I disagree. While it can help to bring insight, it can also corrupt and [further] bias their viewpoint.

JMO,

Solid [/B]

Well you know what they say: "Those who can, do, those who can't, teach.";)

Seriously, the point is there needs to be a BALANCE. To stay in academia "permanently" does not give one a real perspective. AND academia IS biased. It's no coincidence that most universities are hotbeds of liberalism. Education provides tools for future endeavors but it cannot be a "be all/end all". Trust me on this one, I see kids out of college expecting that because they are "educated" that everyone should listen to them/they've got the newest/latest/greatest way of doing things or they should be given outrageous starting salaries....then they get a huge reality check that knocks them on their ass.

As far as politics, well politics ARE biased.....that's the whole point of it, so regardless of experience vs. education a person's view is probably not going to "changed" dramatically based on their exposure to either (ie. if they're a "liberal" they would have continued along that path, if they're a "conservative" they would do the same). imho.

Solid
04-30-2004, 10:50
I agree, the best academics have tenure but also take time off to travel and work. However, I don't like the 'no real world experience' equates to ineligibility argument. That was my real point, the example I gave was simplistic. Theory is important, too.

Solid

DunbarFC
04-30-2004, 10:57
Should I even dare to mention that I had Mike Dukakis as a professor..............:eek:

Ghostrider
04-30-2004, 11:00
Should I even dare to mention that I had Mike Dukakis as a professor..............:eek:

No.

Sacamuelas
04-30-2004, 11:07

JMO,

Solid
It is not surprising to find that opinion coming from someone who has had no "real world" life experiences yet.

Ask a lawyer, doctor, police officer, soldier, musician, or teacher how important their past experiences are to them when performing at the highest level possible in their respective fields. Ask them how much of their expertise that they use daily can be learned by books alone.

Not trying to slam you, just getting you to possibly rethink your position. There are a couple of books I could recommend to you if you want to become an expert on value of Life experience and wisdom too! LOL :p

Ghostrider
04-30-2004, 11:12
Unfortunately, I cannot respond to the various emails and phone calls I've received. It has been very disconcerting to receive death threats and so much hatred. I hope this email clarifies my views better. Please take this as an honest attempt from someone trying to right a wrong misunderstanding.

Clearing up the misconceptions in the Pat Tillman Article

I wrote an article entitled "Patrick Tillman is not a hero", in which I tried to contradict the American society viewpoint that Pat Tillman was a hero for his service in Afghanistan. I disagree with the conflicts that he took place in, but that's not why I did not think he was a hero. I thought (and still think) that there is an unhealthy tendency in the American public to knee-jerk into
hero worship, but instead of persuading people to look at this issue, I just inflamed the hero worship and the situation. Re-reading my words, I did come to the conclusion that my words were inflammatory and tainted the meaning of my article. I do admit I was partly sarcastic on an issue that seems to be dear to
a lot of people. I did not write my words with sufficient "political
correctness" to make them palatable. For the insensitivity, I apologize.

I mean no disrespect to the family of Patrick Tillman, and I would be very distraught to learn they were hurt by my comments. That was not my intent. My intent was to open up a debate on whether or not serving in the U.S. military is a de facto reason for considering someone a hero. I've been quite bothered by
the continued calling of U.S. soldiers as "heroes", especially in conflicts that I find nothing to be proud of.

Regardless of that, I stated clearly that if Pat Tillman had been defending the East coast of the United States from invasion, I would have thought his service to be heroic and laudable. I think the same of soldiers who fought in conflicts like World War II. However, I'm not proud of dishonorable American
interventions throughout history (Vietnam, Bay of Pigs, Puerto Rico, Nicaragua, Haiti, Grenada, Panama, The Philippines, Iraq 2004), and I adamantly refuse to consider soldiers in those wars, heroes. Every American intervention and every American soldier's action is not automatically heroic, and that was my point.
Each case must be examined critically, and I don't feel the American public is undertaking any critical examination of the legitimacy of the conflicts in Afghanistan and Iraq, nor the legitimacy of the actions of the troops there.

I did learn one lesson, though: there is freedom of speech in this country, but not much toleration for its expression. Freedom of speech exists only for those that parrot the "party line". For those that even peep a dissent, only scorn is awaiting them.

I hope this letter clears up the misconceptions that have arisen. My criticism was not for Patrick Tillman (who may have been the most honorable man alive) or his family, or even soldiers serving the United States today. It is to the society back home, which seems to be unable to distinguish between honorable
American interventions and honorable American soldiers, and soldiers who served in dishonorable interventions and, therefore, dishonored themselves. And, for the reasons outlined above, I cannot support troops that have dishonored themselves by serving in a dishonorable war, and much less consider them heroes.

Rene L. Gonzalez Berrios, M.A.
Political Science / University of Massachusetts
renegonzalez7@hotmail.com

Nice "apology" fucktard not only insulting the troops but also the American public.....apology NOT accepted.

:mad:

DunbarFC
04-30-2004, 11:18
I'm hopping on the Mass Pike and heading west as soon as work is over

:mad:

DoctorDoom
04-30-2004, 11:19
x

Ghostrider
04-30-2004, 11:37
I couldn't stand it anymore so this is what I sent to the young "lady".

Rene,

After reading your "apology" I've got to say: NOT ACCEPTED! If you think that your backhanded, insincere drivel of an apology is going to fool anyone, you are as insipid as you are arrogant. Not only have you insulted the service people of this country but you have now slapped the American public right in the face.

Being an "educated" university student you probably think you are among the intellectual "elite" and that the average person is too stupid to see right through you. The unfortunate thing about this whole episode is that an insignificant little twit like you is actually getting attention that you clearly crave.

I tell you what, since you feel that strongly why don't you visit Ft. Benning, Ft. Bragg, Ft. Knox, Ft. Lewis, and the other military bases to express your First Amendment rights. Better yet why don't you personally visit Ranger Tillman's family and offer a face to face apology for dragging their son's name through the mud. At least then we would know that you actually have some conviction. Oh wait, that would require some integrity and fortitude which you sorely lack.

Personally, as a UMASS Graduate School Alumni ('93) myself , you have brought shame on to the University of Massachusetts.

John

The Reaper
04-30-2004, 11:48
Weak, weak, weak.

The men he decries as "not heroes" did not choose to fight in those conflicts, they were sent there by a democratically elected civilian government.

Obviously his studies at UMass of Afro-American Music did not include sufficient unbiased History or Political Science courses for him to understand the nature of the conflicts, or to provide an intelligent and informed commentary.

I wonder if he would prefer that PR still be a Spanish colony, or in the condition of the Spanish colonies that were cut loose or revolted, like his neighbors, Cuba or the Dom Rep. Last time I checked, people were fleeing those former Spanish colonies for PR and eventually, the CONUS.

I suppose that he should ask the citizens who survived the INVASION of South Vietnam by the North, the citizens of Cuba who are political prisoners today after the failure of the Bay of Pigs invasion, the people of Nicaragua under the kindness of the Sandanistas who were turned out in the first Democratic elections after seizing power in a bloody coup, the citizens of Haiti who have only known freedom and prosperity when U.S. troops secured their nation from internal despots, the citizens of Grenada who were being forcibly taken over by a Cuban supported Marxist minority, Panamanians who were being killed and tortured by Noriega, The Philippines which last time I checked, were a free nation at the cost of tens of thousands of American lives paid on several occasions, and Iraq 2004, where Sadaam had killed and tortured millions.

It would appear that young Rene has no problems ignoring colonialism and dictatorships, as long as they are hostile to the U.S. To review, he would prefer Ho's Communist Vietnam violating the human rights of millions with no democratically elected government, Castro's Communist Cuba also violating the human rights of millions with no democratically elected government, the Sandanista's Communist Nicaragua violating the human rights of millions with no democratically elected government, Cedras (or Baby Doc's) military dictatorship in Haiti violating the human rights of millions with no democratically elected government, Bishop's military dictatorship in Grenada violating the human rights of thousands with no democratically elected government, Noriega's military dictatorship of Panama violating the human rights of millions with no democratically elected government, the Spanish colonial government and Japanese military governments of the Phillipines violating the human rights of millions with no democratically elected government, the Spanish colonial government of Puerto Rico violating the human rights of millions with no democratically elected government, and Sadaam's military dictatorship of Iraq violating the human rights of millions with no democratically elected government while supporting terrorism and developing (and using) WMD. Notice a trend here?

Let us poll the citizens of those nations and see whether they would prefer to return to the regimes which we helped them depose, at the cost of hundreds of thousands of Americans and untold billions of dollars of U.S. citizen's tax money. What have we gotten in return?

He needs to look at the cover of Time's Man of the Year issue and reflect how many millions of people on this planet live in freedom, security, and under a representative democracy ONLY BECAUSE OF the men he labels as "not heroes."

Clearly, he deserves whatever happens to him, and should flee the evil U.S. to an oppressed third world country to liberate it, rebuild it, and offer the people a democratic elected government without any interference from American "not heroes".

Can UMass revoke his degrees on grounds of his lack of intellectual capacity?

TR

Solid
04-30-2004, 11:52
Mission to remove head from liberal ass- failed.

He still equates dishonest political ventures through military force with the soldiers fighting in them being dishonest... A simple look at the chain of command shows that he is plainly wrong. As long as the soldiers abide by the rules set forward by the UCMJ and the fully amended Laws of Land Warfare, they have fought honorably for their country, regardless of the political motivation behind their deployment.

Pat Tillman is a hero. There is no contradicting this point.

Solid

EDIT- Great post, Reaper. I would say that the backlash from this will have had his career tanked. Even the liberal schools of thought will disapprove of his socially-sensitive false-logic. UMass doesn't need to do anything but protect their own rears, this sucker's academic life is done.

Ghostrider
04-30-2004, 12:17
Yeah, a little childish on my part, but..........

Team Sergeant
04-30-2004, 19:02
Scroll down to the list of "students" and guess who's on there....

I'll bet he's real sorry.

http://www.westmasspac.org/signatures.html

Ghostrider
04-30-2004, 19:14
Originally posted by Team Sergeant
Scroll down to the list of "students" and guess who's on there....

I'll bet he's real sorry.

http://www.westmasspac.org/signatures.html

Why does that not surprise me?:rolleyes:

SOGvet
04-30-2004, 22:38
Let's review.. Mr. Gonsalez bad-mouth's a fine young American man, and a honest to God American hero, and then he has the balls to post his bio on the internet self-proclaiming that he's a eff'ing communist!... this boy isn't nearly as smart as he give himself credit for.

http://www.celluloid-wisdom.com/pw/archives/002994.html - be sure to dbl-click on his pic so you can read the bio. Also take a moment to scan his feedback...

This boy is quickly becoming a candidate to take a dive off the Verazanno Narrows Bridge..

My guess is that there's probably a rental car full of really short-haired guys with some really bad attitudes from somewhere in Georgia headed north on I-95 right now - fixin' to pay this boy back for what he's said about their brother.

Kick 'im once for me, gents...

The Reaper
04-30-2004, 22:44
Bungee jump candidate off a 100 foot structure with a 120 foot bungee.

Whatever he gets for punishment is not enough. I don't do pay per view, but as long as he got no profit from it, I would pay to see anyone beat his ass.

I already sent a retired Army bud in his PR hometown the story.

Next time he is reincarnated, I think he skips the animal kingdom completely and has to come back as a plant, like a mushroom.

TR

pulque
04-30-2004, 23:04
Originally posted by SOGvet
Let's review.. Mr. Gonsalez bad-mouth's a fine young American man, and a honest to God American hero, and then he has the balls to post his bio on the internet self-proclaiming that he's a eff'ing communist!... this boy isn't nearly as smart as he give himself credit for.

the bio looks fake.

Guy
04-30-2004, 23:35
I'm tired of these liberal ass MFer's passing judgment. If it wasn't for people like Tillman and others, they would not be able to spew that BS!

I swear to GOD! When I get home...I'm staying indoors for awhile, for fear of whipping a liberals ass.

Take care.

Ghostrider
05-05-2004, 19:11
Hope this link works. But a classy article by Matt Reid in the UMASS Daily Collegian. You can also post replies.

Since the little twit (gonzalez) disabled all his e-mails maybe he'll read the responses to his article here.

http://www.dailycollegian.com/vnews/display.v/ART/2004/04/28/40900a3ea5eb4