PDA

View Full Version : anybody know this guy?

meshadowq2
03-26-2007, 12:50
Ran in to a guy this weekend at the hardware store. He said he was from Brooklyn N.Y. called himself "Wild Bill"

A frieind and I were talking about raising horses and this guy interupted our conversation to say the last time he rode a horse was while he was in SF. Well my eye brow rose a little and I asked..really, what group? He replied "I was with the 1st and the 3rd back in the early seventies."

I'm really intriged now. This guy is wearing a old holster with a colt .45 and a ten gallon hat and probably one tooth in his head. So I'm already dobting this guy at this point.

I ask what ODA He shook his head and asked what? So... I asked again what ODA... he seemed really dumb founded and pulls up his shirt and says ...
I don't remember but I got out with this scar though.

I said goodbye to the freind I was talking to before he interupted with his bullshit and left him with his shirt still pulled up. :munchin

Team Sergeant
03-26-2007, 13:18
Ran in to a guy this weekend at the hardware store. He said he was from Brooklyn N.Y. called himself "Wild Bill"

A frieind and I were talking about raising horses and this guy interupted our conversation to say the last time he rode a horse was while he was in SF. Well my eye brow rose a little and I asked..really, what group? He replied "I was with the 1st and the 3rd back in the early seventies."

I'm really intriged now. This guy is wearing a old holster with a colt .45 and a ten gallon hat and probably one tooth in his head. So I'm already dobting this guy at this point.

I ask what ODA He shook his head and asked what? So... I asked again what ODA... he seemed really dumb founded and pulls up his shirt and says ...
I don't remember but I got out with this scar though.

I said goodbye to the freind I was talking to before he interupted with his bullshit and left him with his shirt still pulled up. :munchin

This individual is not worth our effort. :rolleyes:

Unless there's a media release or an individual has a website with "Special Forces" in his bio we'll not even look at it.

TS

meshadowq2
03-26-2007, 13:19
Agreed