PDA

View Full Version : Don't masturbate during Ramadan

Team Sergeant
10-05-2006, 09:51
I find it difficult to believe how any nation/people this STUPID could be a threat to the Free world.......amazing.

Team Sergeant
Infidel
(I'm going to anyway.;) )

Khameini: Don't masturbate during Ramadan

Iran's supreme leader answers questions on masturbation and other topics on his website

Yaakov Lappin Published: 10.04.06, 19:55

Deliberate masturbation during the month of Ramadan renders a fast invalid, Iranian Supreme Leader Sayyid Ali Khameini has ruled.

Khameini, who is Iran's most powerful political and religious figure, was asked on his website : "If somebody masturbates during the month of Ramadan but without any discharge, is his fasting invalidated?"

"If he do not intend masturbation and discharging semen and nothing is discharged, his fasting is correct even though he has done a ḥarām (forbidden) act. But, if he intends masturbation or he knows that he usually discharges semen by this process and semen really comes out, it is a ḥaram intentional breaking fasting," the Iranian leader said, posting the reply on his website.

Another reader asked: "Once in the holy month of Ramadan, I forgot to brush my teeth, and some tiny bits of food remained in my mouth. I swallowed the bits unintentionally. Do I have to perform the qaḍa (repent) for that day's fast?"

"If you did not know that some bits of food remained between the teeth, or you did not know that they would reach the throat, and they were swallowed unknowingly and unintentionally, then you are not liable to make (repent) of the fast," said Khameini.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3311189,00.html

x SF med
10-05-2006, 10:40
And I thought Lent and Holy Days of Obligation were bad as a kid. I never worried that 'bits of food in my teeth' were evil. Don't they have other things to worry about, like the economy of Iran?

eva05
10-05-2006, 10:54
Just wow....

j

82ndtrooper
10-05-2006, 10:59
Khameini, who is Iran's most powerful political and religious figure, was asked on his website : "If somebody masturbates during the month of Ramadan but without any discharge, is his fasting invalidated?"

Who in the hell does that ????.......................this is humorous on so many levels.

Mav
10-05-2006, 11:13
Deliberate masturbation.....
...... :confused:

Unintentional masturbation is okay, though, apparently. :confused:

CPTAUSRET
10-05-2006, 11:21
...... :confused:

Unintentional masturbation is okay, though, apparently. :confused:

Probably won't need glasses that way, either!

dennisw
10-05-2006, 11:29
Who in the hell does that ????

Is that like smoking pot, but not inhaling? If so I know somebody. :D

82ndtrooper
10-05-2006, 11:48
Team Sergeant
Infidel
(I'm going to anyway. )

I take that your not going to observe the month of Ramadan...............:eek:

They'd shit thier pants if they knew of the "Combat Jack" :lifter
Has anyone actually been able to "LOG" that one ???? I suppose the "Mustard Stain" would have a whole new meaning...............ROLMFAO

Five-O
10-05-2006, 12:17
Looks like my Iranian vacation get away will have to be postponed....:mad:

Air.177
10-05-2006, 12:43
Looks like my Iranian vacation get away will have to be postponed....:mad:

depends on your line of work. Methinks that some here will be taking a "Working vacation" to scenic Iran sooner rather than later;)

incommin
10-05-2006, 13:22
I had no clue that they have killed off or pi$$ed off so many women that masturbation has become a major pastime!

Jim

CPTAUSRET
10-05-2006, 13:27
I had no clue that they have killed off or pi$$ed off so many women that masturbation has become a major pastime!

Jim

Dirth of goats, perhaps?

The Reaper
10-05-2006, 14:30
Look it up.

They have decided that it is okay to bang your livestock, as long as it is not the offspring of one you have had before.

I agree with TS, the only way people who think like this can be a threat is that they have enough money to hire people with brains.

They wouldn't have money more than ten minutes after hitting the streets of New York. Slick people would take advantage of them that fast.

TR

Kyobanim
10-05-2006, 17:17
They have decided that it is okay to bang your livestock, as long as it is not the offspring of one you have had before.

LMAO :D

Mav
10-05-2006, 17:50
It also must supposedly be killed, but not sold to your own village. It's okay to sell to another village, though. :rolleyes:

incommin
10-05-2006, 17:53
Frequent masturbation! Is that why they wear towels on their heads?

Jim

Gypsy
10-05-2006, 18:45

Jim

LMAO!

Infidels unite... :rolleyes: :D

Mav
10-05-2006, 19:49

Jim

Yeah.. it's slightly more asthetically pleasing to wear towels than socks, they've found. :D

Endorphin Rush
10-05-2006, 20:54
Deleted

BoyScout
10-05-2006, 20:54
This reminds me of the medievil priests who thought of nothing except ways for sex to be a sin.

Endorphin Rush
10-05-2006, 22:01
TR:

Copy...my apologies!

ER

Roycroft201
10-05-2006, 22:22
Ya kno', I was scanning down the index to the forums and saw the lead to this thread....."Don't Masturbate During....." Immediately I thought, " Uh oh ! Someone doesn't know that this is not the usual type of topic discussed on PS.com.....I wonder who started this thread ?"

CLICK: Team Sergeant ! :p

LOL !

Sdiver
10-06-2006, 00:03
Khameini: Don't masturbate during Ramadan

Opps....too late. :eek:

Looks like I'll just have to stay being an Infidel.......DARN. :(

racing_snake
10-06-2006, 06:04
I've always thought the Beverly Hillbilly's of the Middle East wore the shemagh, because it was readily available toilet paper, for squatting in the wide open desert.