Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > The Soapbox

Old 10-01-2022, 15:55   #1
Badger52
Area Commander

USCG Rescue Swimmer hailed, due to be booted

This is the kind of thing where someone needs to get throat-punched.

Biden Thanks Coast Guard Rescue Swimmer He’s Kicking Out over Vaccine Mandate

President Joe Biden on Friday personally called to thank a Coast Guard rescue swimmer — who is facing discharge over Biden’s vaccine mandate — for saving people’s lives during Hurricane Ian.

The White House publicized the call in a press release and Biden himself bragged about calling him.

“I told him how proud of him I was and thanked him for all the work he and his Coasties are doing to save lives,” Biden said of his call to Aviation Survival Technician Second Class Zach Loesch.

The White House press release said he thanked Loesch and Lieutenant Commander Christopher Hooper “for the heroic work that they and their Coast Guard colleagues have performed during search and rescue operations in response to Hurricane Ian.”

“The President thanked them for saving lives and asked for a report on the work that continues to rescue Floridians. He also asked if they needed any additional support that he can provide to accelerate successful rescues; they indicated they have gotten what they need to execute their vital mission,” it said.

Despite Biden thanking Loesch for saving people’s lives, Loesch is due to be kicked out from the Coast Guard in 30-60 days due to Biden’s own mandate that all members of the United States Armed Forces be fully vaccinated, Loesch told Breitbart News on Saturday.

Loesch had submitted a request for religious accommodation, as well as an appeal, but both were denied, according to Loesch.

“If I had asked any of the people I saved yesterday if they wanted to come with me even though I am unvaccinated, every single one of them would have said ‘yes,'” he said.

Loesch personally pulled out a disabled woman and her husband, who were trapped in their back bedroom with a couch jammed in the doorway. He kicked through a wall in order to free them.

Once they were freed, he went back to retrieve her wheelchair, securing it to his own body as he was hoisted up by a Coast Guard helicopter. Loesch also rescued several dogs and cats.

Loesch said he did not want to bring up his pending discharge to Biden directly and ruin the call — which was essentially with his commander-in-chief.

“It just sucks that he thanked me yet his vaccine mandate is what’s kicking me out,” he said. “I just love my job and I’m really good at it. It sucks. I feel like this is the job that I was born to do.”
------------------
I hope this becomes the #1 question put to the little Carib elf in the WH press room on Monday.

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Badger52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2022, 18:55   #2
Box
Quiet Professional

Aviation Survival Technician Second Class Zach Loesch is a man of honor that stuck to his guns over his beliefs and when he had the chance to poke the system in the eye - he demonstrated that he is a much bigger man than I would have been.
He acted with dignity and respect at a time when his commander in chief acts with neither.

My hat is off to you Mr Loesch - your actions exemplify the best of what all Americans should be.
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing
Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2022, 04:23   #3
JJ_BPK
Quiet Professional

Location: 18 yrs upstate NY, 30 yrs South Florida, 20 yrs Conch Republic, now chasing G-Kids in NOVA & UK
Aviation Survival Technician Second Class Zach Loesch
American Hero

and another Biden FAIL..

"May you be a half hour in heaven before the devil knows you’re dead"
JJ_BPK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2022, 07:40   #4
bblhead672
Area Commander

The regime heaps hypocrisies upon hypocrisies for all to see...yet over 50% of the inhabitants of the official boundaries of the somewhat united states can't or won't discern the grift before their eyes.
“Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.”

--Thomas Jefferson
bblhead672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2022, 09:54   #5
PRB
Quiet Professional

When the mentally incapacitated are in charge....
PRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2022, 11:19   #6
rsdengler
Area Commander

The man's a hero and principled to his beliefs. Something that is lacking in our Government...

-Benjamin Franklin

Rita
rsdengler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2022, 16:34   #7
Paslode
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by bblhead672 View Post
The regime heaps hypocrisies upon hypocrisies for all to see...yet over 50% of the inhabitants of the official boundaries of the somewhat united states can't or won't discern the grift before their eyes.
Or maybe that is what the propaganda portrays. I mean we're supposed to believe that a 2020 presidential candidate who campaigned from his basement, literally had cardboard cutouts for an audience and they claim he got 81 million votes.
Old 10-03-2022, 17:18   #8
bubba
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paslode View Post
Or maybe that is what the propaganda portrays. I mean we're supposed to believe that a 2020 presidential candidate who campaigned from his basement, literally had cardboard cutouts for an audience and they claim he got 81 million votes.
That 81,000,000 votes….. is 12,000,000 MORE votes than the FIRST black man elected POTUS received……

It is almost DOUBLE what the Gipper had on his first election in 1980 at 43,903,230 and was 27,000,000 more than Ronnie got the second time (and he won ALL but 62 electoral votes in both elections COMBINED)….

Yeah… there was absolutely nothing suspicious about the 2020 election… except the arithmetic…….

Back to watching my sports ball and eating my fried chicken wings with beer……
“Use teamwork and control. A squad without teamwork and control is nothing more than a small mob with weapons. Success depends on a high level of teamwork and control within the squad.” — pg. 3-596 STP 7-11BCHM-SM-TG

“Let’s go Brandon!” — Kelli Stavast

"...I like a little rebellion now and then. It is like a storm in the atmosphere.” — Thomas Jefferson

When the Revolution goes “live”, the People I’m worried about, are NOT the People I worry about. — Me
bubba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2022, 19:20   #9
Paslode
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubba View Post
That 81,000,000 votes….. is 12,000,000 MORE votes than the FIRST black man elected POTUS received……

It is almost DOUBLE what the Gipper had on his first election in 1980 at 43,903,230 and was 27,000,000 more than Ronnie got the second time (and he won ALL but 62 electoral votes in both elections COMBINED)….

Yeah… there was absolutely nothing suspicious about the 2020 election… except the arithmetic…….

Back to watching my sports ball and eating my fried chicken wings with beer……
Also hard to believe that stroke victim John Fetterman is legitimately leading the Pennsylvania polls, but then again Dr. OZ is the opponent so it like voting for idiot in either case. Definitely not the best and brightest the nation has to offer.
Old 10-04-2022, 09:48   #10
MR2
Quiet Professional

The legacy of common core...

It's Never Crowded Along the Extra Mile - Wayne Dyer

WOKE = Willfully Overlooking Known Evil
MR2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2022, 09:10   #11
bblhead672
Area Commander

Quote:
Also hard to believe that stroke victim John Fetterman is legitimately leading the Pennsylvania polls, but then again Dr. OZ is the opponent so it like voting for idiot in either case. Definitely not the best and brightest the nation has to offer.
A stoke victim and a Turk Muslim walk into a bar in Pennsylvania......
“Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.”

--Thomas Jefferson
bblhead672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2022, 12:20   #12
Paslode
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by bblhead672 View Post
A stoke victim and a Turk Muslim walk into a bar in Pennsylvania......
What could go wrong
Old 10-05-2022, 18:22   #13
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
What could go wrong
Someone might actually repudiate one of the few bad picks by Trump because Oz is a statist gun-grabbing chameleon?

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Badger52 is offline   Reply With Quote