Old 05-10-2022, 08:45   #2026
Box
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsdengler View Post
I still won't eat my peas...hahahaha...
Just a reminder, but it was a user going by the name "rsdengler" that posted the following comment...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsdengler View Post
I actually like peas, with mushrooms and onions...
Either way - it reinforces my point that "the left" is pervasive by nature.
You dont like peas? No problem - the left will FORCE you to have peas. Even if they have to destroy the supply chain so that your only choices is 'peas please' or a nice damp room in the starvation wing of the local re-education center.

Oh wait - did you say say that you LIKE peas, with mushrooms an onions?
No problem; the left will simply make it so unpleasant for you to enjoy peas with mushrooms and onions that you will refuse to eat them any more.
...at which time the left will FORCE you to have all the peas you can handle from the comfort and safety of your damp room in the starvation wing of the local re-education center.

Fear not though, the Disinformation Governance Board (which oddly enough is a Homeland Security agency - not an part of the intelligence or legal community) will make sure that you are only receiving government approved information about the finer points of a gluten free vegan low fat no carb paleo diet consisting of 'Victory Peas' and 'Freedom Water' that protect you from "the virus"

...all is well. Remain calm. Get your shots.

Dont worry about the peas - the Disinformation Governance Board will take care of that for you.
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing

Last edited by Box; 05-10-2022 at 08:47.
Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2022, 11:33   #2027
rsdengler
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Box View Post
Just a reminder, but it was a user going by the name "rsdengler" that posted the following comment...

Oh wait - did you say say that you LIKE peas, with mushrooms an onions?
No problem; the left will simply make it so unpleasant for you to enjoy peas with mushrooms and onions that you will refuse to eat them any more.
...at which time the left will FORCE you to have all the peas you can handle from the comfort and safety of your damp room in the starvation wing of the local re-education center.

...all is well. Remain calm. Get your shots.

Dont worry about the peas - the Disinformation Governance Board will take care of that for you.

Lol, the Left will most likely tie me down, and use a hose stuffed with smashed peas and force feed it down my throat.

-Benjamin Franklin

Rita
rsdengler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2022, 12:21   #2028
Box
Quiet Professional

That does seem to be their M.O.

...that and lying about the wuhan coronavirus scam to exert control over us lowly peasants
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

Old 05-10-2022, 12:33   #2029
GratefulCitizen
Area Commander

This guy needs to be cancelled for spreading disinformation.
He’s in complete disagreement with the official line spouted by Bill Gates and others.

https://www.kusi.com/bill-gates-says...are-imperfect/
Or
https://youtu.be/J5ZaQ3DP040
"Whoever watches the wind will not plant; whoever looks at the clouds will not reap." -Ecclesiastes 11:4 (NIV)
GratefulCitizen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2022, 13:07   #2030
Box
Quiet Professional

just remember - we should never wish for bad things to happen to people like him

Old 05-10-2022, 18:14   #2031
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
just remember - we should never wish for bad things to happen to people like him
I'll volunteer to be the "out there" guy at my grand-kids Thanksgiving table who can say "Still got the shovel..."

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Badger52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2022, 15:05   #2032
EricV
Guerrilla

Well, at least I'll have a song to sing while eating my Peas!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BcK3vR6bEc

Sitting in the jail house on a summer's day
Chatting with my mess-mates, passing time away
Lying in the shadows underneath the cots
Goodness, how delicious, eating Box's peas.

Peas, peas, peas, peas
Eating goober peas
Goodness, how delicious,
Eating Box's peas.
Old 05-14-2022, 18:32   #2033
Airbornelawyer

No better song about peas than this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74UZNexK8a4
Airbornelawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2022, 10:18   #2034
Badger52
Area Commander

Fed Court on Sincerity of One's Religious Beliefs

Not directly WuFlu related but the grounds for this temporary block from a Fed District Court is interesting.
BLUF:
Quote:
"No government agency ought to be in the business of evaluating the sincerity of another’s religious beliefs,"
Yeah, hey Judge. How about a CC: to the MILDEPs and Service Chiefs and the lawyers for those who submitted a request for religious exemption from being jabbed and were denied, which is nearly everyone who tried.

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Old 05-17-2022, 11:01   #2035
Box
Quiet Professional

If the Chaplain, the Doc, and the Commander all have reason to believe that you're not religious enough, then gosh darn it, you just aren't religious enough.
...submit - get your shots - or else
Attached Images
File Type: jpg index.jpg (10.5 KB, 16 views)

Old 05-17-2022, 19:41   #2036
Surf n Turf
Guerrilla Chief

Quote:
If the Chaplain, the Doc, and the Commander all have reason to believe that you're not religious enough, then gosh darn it, you just aren't religious enough.
...submit - get your shots - or else
I’ll be damned, those ARE peas

Well done, Box

SnT

Democrats would burn down this country as long as they get to rule over the ashes

The FBI’s credibility was murdered by a sniper on Ruby Ridge; its corpse was burned to ashes outside Waco; soiled in a Delaware PC repair shop;. and buried in the basement of Mar-a-Lago..
Surf n Turf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2022, 06:50   #2037
JimP
Quiet Professional

I see a number of these run through our office. Every one I have seen, with the exception of one (1)/Uno/ich, the Chaplain has interviewed them and written a memo (required) that their religious belief is "sincere."

They do the Doc counseling, Chaplain counseling, CDR writes a memo as to their MOS and the impacts of NOT getting the shot on the mission, and on it goes up the chain of command.

I have seen a hundred (?) at this point. I am unaware of ANY being granted DESPITE the Chaplain stating their religious belief was sincere. The regulation even says to err on the side of religious liberty.

Doesn't matter. One GO who routinely justifies his non-concurrence by claiming: "you just can't have everyone disobeying orders. Then you get anarchy." Doesn't address the impact of THAT individual in THAT job not getting the jab.

They all go up to the Army Surgeon General. To my knowledge, not ONE has been granted.

Why the Army surgeon general is ruling on religious exemptions is beyond me.
JimP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2022, 10:11   #2038
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimP View Post
...CDR writes a memo as to their MOS and the impacts of NOT getting the shot on the mission, and on it goes up the chain of command.
Sounds to me like the CO memo lets the GO off the hook. Who is going to write an endorsement that says "Sir, no big deal, we can easily do without this dude/dudette?"

Some levels of FUBAR are timeless.

Old 05-18-2022, 13:20   #2039
Old Dog New Trick
Quiet Professional

9,000,000 people per year die as a result of poor air quality, we really should get a handle on this… maybe masks will help; oh wait we’ve already been wearing them and it didn’t help.

One in six killed by pollution worldwide study finds. CNN

https://apple.news/Aq9yzehuZRBe0eC703B3H4g

(Wonder how many of these deaths were attributed to Covid?)

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” (Sir Edmund Burke)
Old Dog New Trick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2022, 20:01   #2040
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dog New Trick View Post
(Wonder how many of these deaths were attributed to Covid?)
The cover story that keeps on givin' right?