Old 07-02-2013, 23:04   #1141
PJC8
Asset

Introduction

Hello all. My name is Parker an I'd like to start off by thanking any military vets (including the silent professionals obviously) for their service. As for me, I am currently a college student and am looking deeply into a possible 18x contract once I finish my schooling. I am on here to learn and to further educate myself about the Army Special Forces and hopefully becoming one in the process.
PJC8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 05:19   #1142
JHD
Guerrilla

Happy 4th of July everyone! I am not now, nor have I ever been, in the military. However, I am a huge supporter and I appreciate all that our soldiers do and the sacrifices made by you and your families. I am here to hear another perspective on issue affecting our country that you don't hear anywhere else. I have a varied background in the business world, and my specialty is privacy. Thanks for allowing me to be here.
JHD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 12:52   #1143
airbornec178
SF Candidate

Happy Fourth to everyone! My name is Alex, I'm a prior service 18x candidate. I spent 2 and a half years at the US Military Academy before moving on to my goal of trying out for SF. I reside in Houston, Texas, and ship in 40 days. I'm looking to gain as much knowledge as I can from those who have "been there" and "done that" before I start the trek myself
airbornec178 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 15:09   #1144
NativeTexan
SF Candidate

Hello everyone, I was born and raised in Amarillo, TX and just recently signed my 18x contract. This site is rich with knowledge and I truly appreciate all of the QP's and other informed guests for their time.

Happy 4th, back to PT
NativeTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 20:42   #1145
Alpha7
Asset

Introduction

I am an American who is tired of our constitution being completely disregarded by the domestic enemies within the United States. I have come here to learn and utilize any information I obtain to restore and uphold the constitution and defend the USA to the best of my ability. It is obvious I am amongst professionals and it is an honor to be able to dialogue with men who have dedicated their lives in defense of the constitution. For me the second amendment is not negotiable and never will be. May God be with you all.
Alpha7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 03:22   #1146
Joohyungeda
Asset

Hello, I’ve been lurking on this forum over the last 3 years or so and finally decided to register last week. I’m Korean-American, but grew up in Argentina; and currently in the USAR. I had the privilege of working for two retired SF SGM (both from 7th Group) on my civilian job. Thank you for your service!

v/r

mike
Joohyungeda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 10:01   #1147
billythekid
Asset

Intro

First off, thanks to the people who take the time to operate and maintain this site. The fact that actual members of the Special Forces can edit info and give insight makes this site unique compared to many other forums. I have found some very useful information here over the past couple years, and finally decided to register.

Anyway, as for an introduction, my name is Bill and I've always wanted to serve in the military. Just about two years ago I started looking into Army Special Forces and decided I would like to pursue this path. I'm currently headed to college as a history major, but I am starting to think why wait? I want this more, and serving 4-5 years in an infantry unit before going to SFAS seems like a more viable path to SF than going to college and signing an 18x contract after.
billythekid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 17:54   #1148
skydiver75
Quiet Professional

Introduction

My name is Sean and I am stationed at Fort Bragg, NC. I have been in the military for 20 years with my last 16 years being at Fort Bragg. I am at the crossroads on whether to retire or continue on. I am finishing up my B.S. in Homeland Security in December and will begin working on my Masters in January. I have been married for 16 years and we have one son.
skydiver75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 19:51   #1149
uga_11b
Asset

Intro

My name is Corey I'm 24 and re-enlisting in 2/19th SFG in WV. I am 11b qualified as well as 42a. I went to OEF 2009-2010 in Kunduz. I am reclassing to supply to help with whatever the unit needs and to learn and stay humble until I get a chance for SFAS. Thanks for affording me the privilege of learning from you all. Thanks and Godspeed to those deployed. Keep up the good fight.
Old 07-10-2013, 15:38   #1150
EriJam0124
SF Candidate

Selected!

First and foremost thank you to those that have served before me, with me, and to those that will serve in the future. Your sacrifices will not be forgotten.
Second my name is Erik. I am currently an 11C SGT stationed at Fort Campbell. I have been in the Army for about 4.5 years and I recently was selected class 09-13. I was selected to be an 18D. I am excited to continue my training and hopefully one day be able to work among all of the Quiet Professionals here. I am not sure yet when I will be attending Airborne school and then SOCM but I am hoping for the end of this year. This has always been a dream of mine and I am beyond motivated to accomplish this. I look forward to participating in these forums and learning as much as I can before I leave as well as helping other out that I can. Thanks for being accepting and again thanks for all that you Quiet Professionals do.
De Oppresso Liber!

Last edited by EriJam0124; 07-12-2013 at 07:07.
EriJam0124 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 20:05   #1151
ghost35m
Asset

Hello all. I'm a 24 year old SPC. Been in three years now. 35M and PF linguist. Trying to get some experience before I put in my packet or SF. I figure if I'm gonna do this job, do it right and do it with the best, if they let me.
Old 07-12-2013, 07:59   #1152
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Welcome all! Enjoy the website.

Team Sergeant
Team Sergeant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 01:23   #1153
jmcleish
SF Candidate

Hello, I am currently an E-4. I was on the site before I joined the army about a year ago, but I let my profile fall away. I was selected in February 13. I am an 18B student now. Just finished SUT, im now in sere hold. There is a wealth of knowledge and experience on this site that i hope to utilize and learn from.
jmcleish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 15:08   #1154
Quiet1
Asset

I'm currently an e-4 stationed at bragg and finishing my 3rd yr of active duty.
Quiet1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 07:54   #1155
RMfromCA
Asset

Intro

Good morning,
I am active duty USCG with 18 years. I spent the first 10 yrs enlisted then completed OCS. I joined PS because my 20 y/o son leaves in 3 wks for Army basic and i want to educate myself on the vast role of SF. He enlisted as an 18-Xray.
Good preparation and God bless.
RMfromCA
RMfromCA is offline   Reply With Quote