Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > The Library

Old 08-31-2022, 12:44   #1
Penn
Area Commander

How they rule the world

22 Secret Strategies of Global Power, worth your time. tho, YMMV Geopolitic.

https://books.google.com/books?hl=en...epage&q&f=true
Penn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2022, 14:34   #2
Old Dog New Trick
Quiet Professional

Very good understanding of things.

He points out the feckless and inept thinking that goes into the creation certain organizations like the once “League of Nations” later becoming the “United Nations” and the International Court. All pawns but made up of people seeking power and control over the weak while bilking the wealthy for billions of dollars to solve problems they helped create.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” (Sir Edmund Burke)
Old Dog New Trick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2022, 14:58   #3
Penn
Area Commander

There is one passage in the intro author's notes where he explains very simply, the link between power to influence and holding the resources to knowledge, to control the less advantage. implying the argument for educational standards will never be met.
Penn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2022, 19:10   #4
Box
Quiet Professional

I have not read the book but I'm going to offer my own two misguided cents on how they rule the world...
...by convincing the masses that there is always a boogie man. It could be terrorists, communists, extremists, nazis, neo-nazis, neocons, liberals or just people from Jersey as long as we have a boogie man to distract everybody from how bad they are being butt fucked by their government.

BAM - DONE

Travel with me - into the depths of my dark clouded mind as I present a few metaphoric parallels to our current state...

Imagine a time when an old establishment guy named "Cheney" was active in national politics.
Imagine a guy so unliked that even his SUPPORTERS referred to him as Darth Cheney.
Imagine a name so vile that the only funny image associated with such a name was literally a politician shooting someone...
...sorry
...a politician shooting one of his mother fucking friends in the mother fucking face with a mother fucking shotgun.

The "establishment" in permanent Washington did their level best to portray that name as synonymous with all that is evil in right-wing politics.
In the 2000 presidential election when it was mentioned that one of the daughters was gay, THE MOTHER FUCKING MOTHER of the 'gay daughter' criticized Cokie Roberts for bringing it up and even denied that Mary had ever declared being gay.

Mary's sister - yes, Liz - was running for a Senate seat in Wyoming, and she openly denounced same-sex marriage...
...an unforgivable sin in democratic politics - even worse than shooting your mother fucking friend in his mother fucking face with a mother fucking shotgun
she gay bashed her own mother fucking sister in hopes of scoring a few points in her bid for "elected office"
HER.OWN.MOTHER.FUCKING.SISTER

Oddly enough, the Cheney name - gay sister, gay-hating other sister, and even the dad that shot his mother fucking friend in his mother fucking face with a mother fucking shotgun have all been oddly "redeemed" by leftists in general, and democrats specifically.
...primarily because they have come out against Donald Trump

Even George Dubya Bush - a man that has literally been accused of war crimes by senators and representatives that are CURRENTLY serving in congress because of his foreign policy doctrine - has been given a free pass to speak openly in public under the comfort of his new image as a harmless old pal that plays with finger paints in his kindergarten style art studio. Imagine - a Clinton that runs against a Bush so his wife can later become a politician that demonizes Bush's son as the entire left-wing political structure demonizes the entire Bush family for their terrible unethical and inhuman foreign and domestic policy choices and literally accuses the Bush empire of torturing innocent people in pursuit of his illegal foreign policy goals.

Now imagine that same Bush family letting it be known that they are voting for Clintons to again run the country because "Orange mAN bAD""

...but now that the family has kissed the ring of the globalists and turned to finger painting, their sins are somehow forgiven because, well, art.
Well, I've seen some of his shitty "art" - it isnt as good as shit I made as a kid that wasn't good enough for my mom to stick on the mother fucking refrigerator.

Maybe my parents just didn't love me - who knows: I'm a really hard-to-like-guy so thats a pretty good possibility - but George Bush's "art" still looks like a loose bowel movement after three weeks of Mauritanian couscous and warm camel milk served with overcooked bluefin tuna from a smelly Nouadhibou fish market on the day after my weekly dose of Mefloquine.
but hey - he doesn't like Trump and said we needed to pay more respect to 'the governing class"

FUCK.ME.

Seriously?
is this microphone on?
is anybody listening?
am I the only one that seems to notice that there is no such thing as a democratic establishment, or an establishment GOP, or a 'mainstream' republican, or even the dreaded 'RINO' ???

Hot tip - THEY.ARE.ALL.THE.SAME.THING
It's just "the establishment" and their doctrine is based on Kabuki theater and we just keep buying tickets.

and THAT is how they rule the world.

I have spoken.
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing

Last edited by Box; 08-31-2022 at 19:18.
Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2022, 22:58   #5
Old Dog New Trick
Quiet Professional

So, in the known ruling class that now includes people like the Obama’s and by racial superiority needed to punch his ticket into a place where his wife is finally happy to be American, there’s a white guy named Joe (who used to be best friends and mentor from a Grand Master of the Ku Klux Klan, who has a son named Hunter who’s married to his dead brother’s wife becomes the most powerful person on planet earth simply because his name isn’t Trump and he campaigned from his basement, because in person campaigning always resulted in name calling and threats to step behind the woodshed for a good smack down.

The question is… between “Dubya” Bush and Hunter “Crackhead” Biden; who has the best (shitty, childish fart painting) art being sold to the highest bidders for money largely enough to help pay down the national debt?

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” (Sir Edmund Burke)

Last edited by Old Dog New Trick; 08-31-2022 at 23:01.
Old Dog New Trick is offline   Reply With Quote