Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > Special Forces > Special Forces Questions

Closed Thread

Old 12-16-2011, 11:12   #1
techbomber
Asset

Location: looks like a desert, but smells like burning plastic
Worked with AFSOC?

I am currently in the Army as an EOD tech. While in Afghanistan I have made many friends within the other services. One of many is an Air Force TACP. I have talked to him a lot about what he does and it excites me.

Finally, to my question, has anyone worked with TACP, Combat controllers or Pararescue?

thank you
Old 12-16-2011, 11:14   #2
Surgicalcric
Quiet Professional

techbomber:

You were sent an email when you registered here outlining a couple steps you need(ed) to take prior to posting in the open forum. It seems you have missed a couple steps. You need to revisit that email and follow the instructions contained therein before posting elsewhere again.

Welcome to PS.com.

Crip

"Its not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me" -Batman

"There are no obstacles, only opportunities for excellence."- NousDefionsDoc
Old 12-16-2011, 12:25   #3
techbomber
Asset

Surgicalcric, thank you for the heads up. i have corrected myself
Old 12-22-2011, 02:03   #4
techbomber
Asset

Correction

If anyone has worked with any of the above said people, what do you think of them? are they at the top of the game? how professional are they?

I'm seeking these opinions because i'm thinking of going there. nothing against army at all, but i believe that those are the kind of careers im looking for
Old 12-22-2011, 03:43   #5
Aequitas
Quiet Professional

It appears you have the means to answer your own question with all your friends...i.e. the TACP you brought up. Maybe you should talk to the direct source about this information. We work with all services and there are several posts within this forum that mention AFSOC directly. I suggest searching around and reading all the posts that mention AFSOC and then make up your own mind before posting again. Good Luck on your endeavor.
Old 12-22-2011, 19:33   #6
alright4u
Quiet Professional

Re: Question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by techbomber View Post
If anyone has worked with any of the above said people, what do you think of them? are they at the top of the game? how professional are they?

I'm seeking these opinions because i'm thinking of going there. nothing against army at all, but i believe that those are the kind of careers im looking for
You were asked nicely by one QP to read the rules here and introduce self first.

You have missed out on a wealth of INFO as many of us have worked with most if not all of those folks you mentioned. You would have received the unbiased truth that professionals are more then willing to share and even praise others. You had to do it your way.
Closed Thread