Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > The Comedy Zone

Old 01-07-2022, 11:24   #1
JJ_BPK
Quiet Professional

Location: 18 yrs upstate NY, 30 yrs South Florida, 20 yrs Conch Republic, now chasing G-Kids in NOVA & UK
Free COVID testing??

If the 18Ds can verify this, maybe the mods can append it to the Chinese Virus thread??

A friend just sent me this free COVID test procedure. It is supposedly verified and USDA approved for rapid deployment to austere environments. They also mentioned you can share results...

PS:
It's not the lack of available tests I fear,,
It's the government's ability to publish skyrocketing case numbers,,
Without test results??? 😡
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1ao-2adoee_s.jpg (31.1 KB, 59 views)
File Type: jpg 270315611_10218338838455972_3774600310947679544_n.jpg (57.7 KB, 48 views)

"May you be a half hour in heaven before the devil knows you’re dead"
JJ_BPK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2022, 14:46   #2
Old Dog New Trick
Quiet Professional

Doctors Cheech and Chong, agree!

If it smells like shit, it must be shit! (Er, or Covid)

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” (Sir Edmund Burke)
Old Dog New Trick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2022, 15:53   #3
Box
Quiet Professional

Holy shit on a gold plated Popsicle stick - it all makes sense now.
I can't believe I didn't see this months ago.

-Democrats generally live with their head up their ass.
-Liberals DEFINITELY live with their head up their ass.
-RINO's absolutely live with their heads up their ass.
-Because of their blessed righteousness and extreme virtue, their shit doesn't stink.
-Because their shit doesn't stink, and their heads are up their asses - they think they can't smell anything.

MAYBE THAT'S WHY EVERYONE THINKS THEY ARE DYING FROM THE 'RONA.

The cure may very well be for everyone to pull their heads out of their asses and get some fresh air !!!

Or maybe not - who knows - I am a science denier.
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing

Last edited by Box; 01-07-2022 at 15:55.
Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2022, 18:21   #4
doctom54
Quiet Professional

As a former SF medic and now a physician I don't understand the emphasis on testing. If you are positive it is too late to prevent it.

Maybe it is about control

As an aside. With the Biden mandate for companies over 100 employees those who are given religious exemption still have to test weekly. Under OSHA rules home/self testing doesn't count. So, maybe the government bought up all the test so the companies don't have that option.

Last edited by doctom54; 01-09-2022 at 18:24.
doctom54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2022, 21:41   #5
Box
Quiet Professional

testing saves lives - 'they' said so
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

Old 01-10-2022, 06:44   #6
Old Dog New Trick
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctom54 View Post
As a former SF medic and now a physician I don't understand the emphasis on testing. If you are positive it is too late to prevent it.

As an aside. With the Biden mandate for companies over 100 employees those who are given religious exemption still have to test weekly. Under OSHA rules home/self testing doesn't count. So, maybe the government bought up all the test so the companies don't have that option.
B.I.N.G.O!

Doc, don’t be it’s all about control and the methods used to take and keep power.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” (Sir Edmund Burke)
Old Dog New Trick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2022, 14:38   #7
Last hard class
Quiet Professional

Sometimes I think this whole thing has been a training exercise in Behavioral modification. A test to see how much crap the public is willing to eat. In case future beat downs are required.

While driving the other day, not for the first time, I heard a doctor on the radio saying we should make mask mandates permanent. And they wonder why road rage is increasing.

LHC
Old 01-11-2022, 05:07   #8
JJ_BPK
Quiet Professional

Location: 18 yrs upstate NY, 30 yrs South Florida, 20 yrs Conch Republic, now chasing G-Kids in NOVA & UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by doctom54 View Post
Yes, it is about control

"May you be a half hour in heaven before the devil knows you’re dead"
JJ_BPK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2022, 07:54   #9
Box
Quiet Professional

loyal subject - I feel bad - not "sick" just a little under the weather. What should I do?
royal doctor - go get tested.
loyal subject - I did, it said I was positive but I've already had three shots. What should I do now?
royal doctor - go home. take some Vicks DayQuil Cough, Cold & Flu medicine, drink some Sprite, eat some Campbells Chicken Noodle Soup; go back in a week and get tested again.
loyal subject - been a week and I still dont feel like my old self whatshould i do now??
royal doctor - go get tested again
loyal subject - yes sir
royal doctor - your highness, we have two more positive tests to report that will lend weight to your narrative

intelligent human being capable of individual thought - I feel bad. I'm going take some Vicks DayQuil Cough, Cold & Flu medicine, drink some Sprite, and eat some Campbells Chicken Noodle Soup; I'll feel better in a few days
royal doctor - you should go get tested because testing saves lives
intelligent human being capable of individual thought - no thanks, that will just put me in proximity to others that might not be sick. I'll just stay at home until I feel better
royal doctor - but testing saves lives
intelligent human being capable of individual thought - but doc, all the test will do is indicate reactivity to the test set, it doesn't provide any treatment or prevention
royal doctor - but testing saves lives
intelligent human being capable of individual thought - hm... if I get tested and it shows that I am positive, what should I do?
royal doctor - go home, take some Vicks DayQuil Cough, Cold & Flu medicine, drink some Sprite, eat some Campbells Chicken Noodle Soup; go back in a week to get tested again.
intelligent human being capable of individual thought - well, I'm already at home, taking Vicks DayQuil Cough, Cold & Flu medicine, drinking Sprite, and eating Campbells Chicken Noodle Soup; since I am already isolated at home, what good can come of going out to get tested?
royal doctor - TESTING.SAVES.LIVES.
intelligent human being capable of individual thought - uhm... ok thanks doc. I'm just going to stay home until I fell better

royal doctor - your highness, we have an extremist to report!!! the cell phone service provider will be able to provide your royal guards with the needed data to locate the dissident. ALL HAIL SAINT FAUCI
hs highness you've been a good a faithful service doc. testing saves lives because the science of studying the effects of doing the best for so proudly we hail because all men and women created by — you know, you know, the thing.

do your duty aMErica - testing saves lives

Last edited by Box; 01-11-2022 at 07:59.