Old 06-15-2022, 11:45   #1
Paslode
Area Commander
 
Paslode's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Occupied Wokeville
Posts: 4,583
Firearms Auction

Here's a somewhat local auction some of you might be interested in.

http://cheyneyauctions.com/auction/i...rearm-auction/
__________________
Quote:
When a man dies, if nothing is written, he is soon forgotten.

Last edited by Paslode; 06-15-2022 at 11:49.
Paslode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2022, 16:41   #2
JJ_BPK
Quiet Professional
 
JJ_BPK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: 18 yrs upstate NY, 30 yrs South Florida, 20 yrs Conch Republic, now chasing G-Kids in NOVA & UK
Posts: 11,637
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paslode View Post
Here's a somewhat local auction some of you might be interested in.

http://cheyneyauctions.com/auction/i...rearm-auction/
Awesome collection but they need an 18B to help accurately label some of the weapons.

#13 is not an Assualt Rife(AR). It looks to be a kit build British inch pattern L1A1,, in nice shape..

There are a couple of others that are not as described??
__________________
Go raibh tú leathuair ar Neamh sula mbeadh a fhios ag an diabhal go bhfuil tú marbh

"May you be a half hour in heaven before the devil knows you’re dead"
JJ_BPK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2022, 16:49   #3
Paslode
Area Commander
 
Paslode's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Occupied Wokeville
Posts: 4,583
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ_BPK View Post
Awesome collection but they need an 18B to help accurately label some of the weapons.

#13 is not an Assualt Rife(AR). It looks to be a kit build British inch pattern L1A1,, in nice shape..

There are a couple of others that are not as described??
Yes the details are very lacking, but that could be a good thing for a knowledgable buyer.....or a bad thing.
__________________
Quote:
When a man dies, if nothing is written, he is soon forgotten.
Paslode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2022, 19:57   #4
doctom54
Quiet Professional
 
doctom54's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Northwest AR
Posts: 456
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paslode View Post
Here's a somewhat local auction some of you might be interested in.

http://cheyneyauctions.com/auction/i...rearm-auction/
Dang that's only a couple of hours from me, but I have 2 of the Grandkids for the next week.
__________________
"For exercise I recommend vigorous walking... and carrying a gun. The gun’s weight will increase the level of exercise and the possession of a gun on a walk produces real confidence."
Thomas Jefferson
doctom54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:06.



Copyright 2004-2022 by Professional Soldiers ®
Site Designed, Maintained, & Hosted by Hilliker Technologies