Old 08-12-2005, 21:30   #1
Finch_friez
FTFSI

Where do i start?

okay, I Really want to be in the special forces. Im only 17 years old so i figure that its best to start young... This one recruiter that i talked to said that the best way for me to go into SF was to start out as like a 11X infantry..... but this other guy that i talked to said that SF is an MOS and I can just go right into it... Im planning on making a carrier out of Special Forces... Do you guys think that i should start in infantry and after a couple of years in the army then move on to SF... or just try out for SF right away, but if i cant make it through the training then im pretty much screwed...
Old 08-12-2005, 21:37   #2
Roguish Lawyer
Consigliere

I think you should start by filling out your profile, reading the stickies at the top of the board, read what already has been posted on this subject, and then introduce yourself in accordance with the Board rules.

Thread closed and moved to the hallway.
Old 08-12-2005, 21:44   #3
Ambush Master
Quiet Professional

FF,

Fill out your Profile, all of it and we mean seriously !!!

Next, READ all of the "Stickies" at the top of every Forum, starting at the top of the Board (i.e. Home !!).

Then go to the Introductions Thread located here:
http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/...0230#post90230
and post your intro.

After all of the above, ye may possibly be welcomed aboard !!!
Old 08-13-2005, 11:49   #4
The Reaper
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finch_friez
okay, I Really want to be in the special forces. Im only 17 years old so i figure that its best to start young... This one recruiter that i talked to said that the best way for me to go into SF was to start out as like a 11X infantry..... but this other guy that i talked to said that SF is an MOS and I can just go right into it... Im planning on making a carrier out of Special Forces... Do you guys think that i should start in infantry and after a couple of years in the army then move on to SF... or just try out for SF right away, but if i cant make it through the training then im pretty much screwed...
FF:

If your writing, lack of SA, and failure to follow simple instructions is any indicator of your intelligence, education, and attitude, you will have a hard time getting an SF contract.

Okay
really
Special Forces
I'm
I
I'm
career, not carrier
I
Infantry
Army
I
I'm

I am not impressed.

Follow the instructions that you have been given before posting again.

Have a very SF day.

TR
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." - President Theodore Roosevelt, 1910

De Oppresso Liber 01/20/2025
Closed Thread