Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > General Discussions

Old 05-06-2021, 12:02   #511
EricV
Guerrilla

Bah Humbug!! Who needs productive industry when we have printing presses!!

We can buy everything we need from China!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ret10Echo View Post
You reap what you sow...

How's this feeling Pennsylvania...

FYI - The Mon Valley Works is in a voting district that went to the the current, seated hyphenated POTUS.

Full story here
Old 05-07-2021, 12:11   #512
Roguish Lawyer
Consigliere

https://conduitforaction.org/the-clo...-can-solve-it/
Roguish Lawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2021, 14:20   #513
Box
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roguish Lawyer View Post
Never forget - this is from the party that advertised the mantra that you should NEVER et a good crisis go to waste and then quantified it by explaining that you use the crisis to advance agenda items that wouldn't otherwise go through.
...and we have "intellectuals" writing articles that ask if the USA is being soviet-ized

Nothing to see here - move along.
It's all just Chinese hackers using sock puppets and social media bots.
All is well, remain calm.
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing
Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2021, 16:52   #514
tonyz
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roguish Lawyer View Post
From the article:

“The strategy also rejected that a person could overcome poverty through any “institution of private enterprise”, signaling that hard work, education, and personal responsibility are not a solution to poverty. Their only solution is a “federal program of income redistribution” to “elevate the poor en- masse from poverty.”

Essentially, the program rejects all that made America and American’s great...hard work, education and personal responsibility. The purveyors of this nonsense have injected the nation with the worst cancer an advanced society can experience. This toxic philosophy and it’s proponents are kryptonite to America.

Marcus Tullius Cicero
tonyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2021, 19:33   #515
Badger52
Area Commander

Arizona doings

It would seem that the Democrats are continuing to exhibit real anxiety over the FORENSIC recount being done in Maricopa County, AZ. The daughter of Biden's Chief of Staff, along with other faculty lounge lizards, wrote a letter to the DoJ asking them to get into the process by sending monitors down there. AZ GOP has basically told Main Justice to stay away & stay in your own lane. An independent contractor, per direction of the AZ Senate, is conducting the audit - as in a real noshit audit.

In the first place, they started with subjecting ballots to special light to verify the watermark that should be present. That first step caused a 6.4 Richter scale event in DC down on South Capitol St. (Lots of ballots are rumored, from last year and some phone pics, to have been received from a contract printer in, wait for it... CCP.) So it's kind of like "watermark? WTF do you mean there's a watermark?!"

Now, per the original agreement, the auditors are demanding the 2nd password for the voting machines that were used and are being told that the County Board doesn't have that - Dominion has it, and the County Elections Office never had access into them - Dominion did. The auditors are also supposed to be allowed access to the routers involved that interconnected things and are being denied that as well.

The auditors have now threatened immediate legal action via the State Senate and there is, tonight, apparently an emergency meeting of the Maricopa Co. Board of Supervisors.

One little snippet here.

The auditors and the recount effort continue to keep their many live cameras online and that link is here at azaudit.org.

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Badger52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2021, 19:36   #516
EricV
Guerrilla

Breathe easy folks, Lame Duck Senator Pat Toomey is on the job!!

Toomey: ‘I’m not sure who to blame for this’

"...and Toomey plans to speak to a senior-level executive by phone “very soon.”

Can't wait to hear what He says they told him.

https://triblive.com/news/politics-e...tsburgh-visit/
Old 05-08-2021, 13:06   #517
tom kelly
Quiet Professional

REDISTRIBUTION: Of Everything:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyz View Post
From the article:

“The strategy also rejected that a person could overcome poverty through any “institution of private enterprise”, signaling that hard work, education, and personal responsibility are not a solution to poverty. Their only solution is a “federal program of income redistribution” to “elevate the poor en- masse from poverty.”

Essentially, the program rejects all that made America and American’s great...hard work, education and personal responsibility. The purveyors of this nonsense have injected the nation with the worst cancer an advanced society can experience. This toxic philosophy and it’s proponents are kryptonite to America.
Lets Start with the wealth of the icons of "America" Bezos, Gates, zuckerberg, Disney Corp. AT&T, NBC, CBS, NYT, Washington Bezos Post, Congress, Clintons, Bushes, Obamas, ACLU, SPLC, NAACP, Motion Picture Industry-Hollywood, CNN, AOL, u-Tube, I left out ABC because Disney owns that media giant.
Old 05-08-2021, 15:45   #518
glebo
Quiet Professional

Hmmmm
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Audit-2020.jpg (23.8 KB, 63 views)
Old 05-08-2021, 16:56   #519
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by glebo View Post
Hmmmm
Heh, nice.

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Badger52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2021, 20:35   #520
Paslode
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by glebo View Post
Hmmmm
Yeah, a shit ton of effort is being spent trying to thwart an audit of an election that is said to have been won fairly. If that were the case these audits would verify those results and put this issue to rest once and for all.
Old 05-13-2021, 16:54   #521
Stobey
Guerrilla Chief

Here are a couple of good articles on the latest in the AZ audit. Now who is going to go after the scumbags that perpetrated this/these criminal act(s)?

BREAKING: Maricopa County Elections Officials DELETED ENTIRE DATABASE from Voting Machines – Including “All Election Information” from Main Database — With Copy of Senate Letter
By Patty McMurray
Published May 12, 2021 at 10:27pm

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...main-database/

Maricopa Auditors Find ‘Significant Discrepancies’ Between Number of Ballots and Batch Reports in Each Box
By Cassandra Fairbanks
Published May 13, 2021 at 2:30pm

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...h-reports-box/
Old 05-13-2021, 17:44   #522
Box
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricV View Post
Breathe easy folks, Lame Duck Senator Pat Toomey is on the job!!
Coincidentally - I've been told that a blue whale's anus can measure as much as 50 inches...
...making it the second-largest asshole in this thread

On the subject of erased data recordings - as I have mentioned before - democrats impeached Nixon over 18 minutes of erased tape - but this is different
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

Last edited by Box; 05-13-2021 at 17:46.
Old 05-13-2021, 20:36   #523
Stobey
Guerrilla Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Box View Post
Coincidentally - I've been told that a blue whale's anus can measure as much as 50 inches...
...making it the second-largest asshole in this thread
Box, I've laughed long and hard at your recent comments. (I thought that you should do stand-up comedy.) However, the quote above is disturbing. Are you aiming that snark at me, Box?

p.s. Actually, I wanted to delete this post - it's of no matter. But I forgot how to delete my own posts.

Last edited by Stobey; 05-13-2021 at 20:42.
Stobey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2021, 20:57   #524
Box
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stobey View Post
Box, I've laughed long and hard at your recent comments. (I thought that you should do stand-up comedy.) However, the quote above is disturbing. Are you aiming that snark at me, Box?

p.s. Actually, I wanted to delete this post - it's of no matter. But I forgot how to delete my own posts.

Bro...
I'd never aim snark at a board member in good standing. EricV posted about the distinguished gentleman from Pennsylvania. It is that decent and moral elected representative from PA that beats out the Blue Whales anus for the title of biggest asshole. The Blue Whales YUGE anus has nothing on the like of politicians like the honorable Mr Toomey

Last edited by Box; 05-13-2021 at 21:01.
Old 05-13-2021, 21:36   #525
Stobey
Guerrilla Chief

Thank you, Box. I was confused there for a minute. But then again, with all of the BS happening to destroy our country I'm confused much of the time. (And I almost p***ed my pants over the tragedy at the restaurant over the "Oompah Loompahs". Thanks again for the laugh.)