Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-19-2021, 11:06   #1
NoInterestInJAG
Asset

Team Moves

Hi All,
My apologies if this has been covered already, but my search on these threads returned nothing, so I figured I would start a new thread. I know this won't come into play for a while and that's even IF I get selected, but I have a question about the Army moving SF guys around. I have tried to do independent research and my understanding is that the needs of the Army trump everything else, but I am curious how often SF guys are moved around within teams or groups. I may be misunderstanding the language behind the "move" but I am wondering if this means you are switching ODA's within the same group and stay on the same base, or if they move you to a different group altogether. Sure, I am aware that either CAN happen, but I am curious as to what the norm is, as I have a school age son and he will be moving with me. For that sake, I am curious about how often they move you to different Groups altogether, which would constitute moving to a new state. Thanks for any help of guidance that can be provided, I really appreciate it.
NoInterestInJAG is offline   Reply With Quote