Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > Area Studies > Middle East

Old 08-22-2014, 17:51   #16
PRB
Quiet Professional

I do love it when Muzzies' whack Muzzies' but when they go after others we have to step in.
Can you say 'ARC LIGHT'.....where is Curtis Lemay when you need him.
Crap, even Tingles Chris Wallace was incensed and after Barry about not going full bore...
PRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 21:36   #17
MR2
Quiet Professional

Maybe if we told Obama that we were going to bomb the Middle East into a golf course it might lite a spark in that noggin of his.

It's Never Crowded Along the Extra Mile - Wayne Dyer

WOKE = Willfully Overlooking Known Evil
MR2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 11:07   #18
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark46th View Post
I heard today that 180,000 people have died in the Syrian civil war. Only 100 Jemaal Islamiyah, Moro Liberation Front and Abu Sayaf have gone to help? Come on guys, show some support! Allah awaits you...
We need to send more ammo, to both sides........
Old 08-24-2014, 18:01   #19
Sdiver
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR2 View Post
Maybe if we told Obama that we were going to bomb the Middle East into a golf course it might lite a spark in that noggin of his.
FORE !!!!!!!!!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg The Final Solution II.jpg (188.7 KB, 28 views)
Sdiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 06:36   #20
MtnGoat
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Sergeant View Post
We need to send more ammo, to both sides........
Yeap TS.. But to ALL SIDES!!!

History teaches that when you become indifferent and lose the will to fight someone who has the will to fight will take over."

COLONEL BULL SIMONS

Intelligence failures are failures of command [just] as operations failures are command failures.”
MtnGoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 10:28   #21
frostfire
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by MtnGoat View Post
100 Filipino Muslims join Isil in Iraq

http://gulfnews.com/news/region/iraq...iraq-1.1374342

I really didn't know if I should put this in the Mddle East Thread or Asia. Issues for each area.

I find it interesting on how ISIL/ISIS/IS draws people to their "Cause" on what grounds?
http://www.washingtoninstitute.org/u...e_20_Zelin.pdf

This is a good paper that explains as ISIS beats AQ in the Caliphate establishment cause ie. actually declares a country instead of AQ approach of continuously trying to attack western targets and (compromising) ME governments, thousands of true believers (or delusional believers) flock to support ISIS' cause.

"So we can suffer, and in suffering we know who we are" David Goggins

"Aide-toi, Dieu t'aidera " Jehanne, la Pucelle

Der, der Geld verliert, verliert einiges;
Der, der einen Freund verliert, verliert viel mehr;
Der, der das Vertrauen verliert, verliert alles.

INDNJC
frostfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 10:40   #22
MtnGoat
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostfire View Post
http://www.washingtoninstitute.org/u...e_20_Zelin.pdf

thousands of true believers (or delusional believers) flock to support ISIS' cause.
There is no Doubt about this going on. Hell they came Out of Africa. Pun intented too.

That is the troubling thing with the way this "WHOLE" ISIl/ISIS have be handled. Many tried to tell the "Higher ups." but to many blind eyes we turned.

History teaches that when you become indifferent and lose the will to fight someone who has the will to fight will take over."

COLONEL BULL SIMONS

Intelligence failures are failures of command [just] as operations failures are command failures.”
MtnGoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 12:32   #23
frostfire
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy L-bach View Post
I suspect these folks are drawn to the rewards of paradise. That whole "72 wide eyed virgins" is a pretty good reason to start killing folk. Think of how hard it is to find JUST ONE virgin walking the earth thats old enough to bang without going to prison!
I just wonder if these silly Filipino jihadists realize that you can only fuck a virgin once...
...after that she's just another whore that puts out. Big price to pay to be stuck with the same 72 clingy bitches for all of eternity.

If I have an eternity worth of screwing to do, I am going to need a shit ton more than just 72 wide-eyed virgins. Especially if I am going to be returned to my 30-year old self and made as virile as a hundred men. Those poor broads are going to be useless before I even learn all of their names; I am going to slay my way throught them rookie bitches within my first two months in paradise...
...then what am I supposed to do?
I see tremendous psyops potential here. Now we just have to figure out the means to smuggle this thought process deep in the middle of ISIS territory in bits and pieces, so they put it all together by themselves and it is as if they come up with the idea. ...then BAM! it'll be a self-resolving problem. That day will be remembered as the onset of enlightment in the religion of peace!

Speaking of the religion of peace, after perusing all the AQIM Inspire magazines, other Islamist literature, speech, shura sessions etc., it occurred to me that the opening statement always uses "b-ismi-llāhi r-raḥmāni r-raḥīmi" or "In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful"

Where the hell is the grace or mercy aspect in the rest of the publications, advices, or even practices?!?

INDNJC
Old 08-29-2014, 08:46   #24
frostfire
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by MtnGoat View Post
I find it interesting on how ISIL/ISIS/IS draws people to their "Cause" on what grounds?
Another good analysis: http://www.economist.com/news/middle...f-hot-here-mum

Quote:
More plausible explanations are the desire to escape the ennui of home and to find an identity. “Some individuals are drawn out there because there is not a lot going on in their own lives,” says Raffaello Pantucci, an analyst at the Royal United Services Institute, a London think-tank. Images of combatants playing snooker, eating sweets and splashing in swimming pools have sometimes suggested that jihad was not unlike a student holiday, without the booze. For young men working in dead-end jobs in drab towns, the brotherhood, glory and guns seem thrilling. Many of Belgium’s fighters come from the dullest of cities, where radicals have concentrated their efforts to get recruits....

But others who have gone to Syria to battle against Mr Assad have become disillusioned, says Mr Neumann. They worry about infighting and about killing other Muslims. “This is not what we came for,” they tell him. Ed Husain, a prominent British former radical, says that witnessing a murder close up (though not in Syria or Iraq) was what started him on the path to reform. One way to encourage that—and to blunt IS’s recruitment—is to tarnish its reputation for battlefield successes.

Coming back home is far from simple. Western authorities have some idea of who has gone and notice them when they return. One fighter told Mr Neumann he would be happy to go through a de-radicalisation programme and have the security services trail him, if only he could return to Britain and avoid a long stretch in prison. Assuming that all those visiting war areas without notifying the authorities have done so for a terrorist purpose and should be punished, as Boris Johnson, London’s mayor, suggested on August 24th, is “a very dumb response,” says Mr Neumann.

Yet the jihadists’ return is just what Western governments fear. So far foreigners such as Douglas McCain, who recently became the first American known to have died fighting for IS, seem to have focused on fighting in Syria and Iraq rather than at home. More likely are lone-wolf attacks, such as the murder last year of Lee Rigby, a British soldier, by two jihadists in London. Mehdi Nemmouche, a French-Algerian who was arrested on suspicion of having shot and killed four people at the Jewish Museum in Brussels earlier this year, is believed to have spent a year fighting in Syria. Such attacks are much harder for security services to predict and stop.

INDNJC