Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > The Soapbox

Old 05-02-2017, 19:37   #166
tonyz
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobwebs View Post
Your post are both enlightening and frightening. It's almost ludicrous to imagine they have come from protest marches in the 60's to controlling our democracy and way of life. I love spending my winters in the warm climate of Florida, but I like my chances in the Michigan northwoods when the s--t hits the fan.
As they say...forewarned is forearmed.

I still expect the best for the nation but prepare for the worst.

Marcus Tullius Cicero
tonyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 20:36   #167
Badger52
Area Commander

Thanks for that one.

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Badger52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2017, 05:36   #168
frostfire
Area Commander

getting there

http://www.bbc.com/news/video_and_au...s-turn-violent

"So we can suffer, and in suffering we know who we are" David Goggins

"Aide-toi, Dieu t'aidera " Jehanne, la Pucelle

Der, der Geld verliert, verliert einiges;
Der, der einen Freund verliert, verliert viel mehr;
Der, der das Vertrauen verliert, verliert alles.

INDNJC
frostfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2017, 07:42   #169
tonyz
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostfire View Post
Thanks for that clip. The subversives are pushing to see how far civilized folks let them go...and then they will tout the chaos as "victories" used for recruiting and propagandizing.

Marcus Tullius Cicero
Old 05-03-2017, 10:35   #170
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyz View Post
Thanks for that clip. The subversives are pushing to see how far civilized folks let them go...and then they will tout the chaos as "victories" used for recruiting and propagandizing.
As you pointed out in the previous article, it will be incumbent upon others to administer the mother of all beatdowns since the powers that be will not bring their authority under color of law to bear. Frostfire's video shows a nice charge of attempted murder at 0:28 (in most places attempted arson of a building that a reasonable person would believe to be occupied is attempted murder). Gang tackle, rip mask, photograph, plaster online. (It's Portland so I don't expect those guppies to go all Korean on 'em.)

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Old 05-03-2017, 10:53   #171
tonyz
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger52 View Post
As you pointed out in the previous article, it will be incumbent upon others to administer the mother of all beatdowns since the powers that be will not bring their authority under color of law to bear. Frostfire's video shows a nice charge of attempted murder at 0:28 (in most places attempted arson of a building that a reasonable person would believe to be occupied is attempted murder). Gang tackle, rip mask, photograph, plaster online. (It's Portland so I don't expect those guppies to go all Korean on 'em.)
Thank you Badger. That video does tend to clearly illustrate that these thugs are professional insurgent criminals and also that those actions as illustrated have nothing to do with exercising First Amendment rights.

The light of day may galvanize the good people's opposition (and the necessity) to stop these thugs before lives are lost.

Unless the authorities put a quick stop to the subversive thug's clearly criminal activities - I do see the very real potential for a "Korean Shopkeeper" response evolving.

Marcus Tullius Cicero
Old 05-03-2017, 12:32   #172
bblhead672
Area Commander

If we actually had the kind of fascist country and rulers that these people say we do I would expect the leaders of the group to start disappearing never to be seen again.
bblhead672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2017, 13:54   #173
frostfire
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger52 View Post
(It's Portland so I don't expect those guppies to go all Korean on 'em.)

Quote:

Unless the authorities put a quick stop to the subversive thug's clearly criminal activities - I do see the very real potential for a "Korean Shopkeeper" response evolving.
that's wascist! Are Koreans supposed to be synonymous with violence? Where's the Korean Lives Matter?!?

INDNJC
Old 05-03-2017, 14:15   #174
Flagg
Area Commander

Quote:
that's wascist! Are Koreans supposed to be synonymous with violence? Where's the Korean Lives Matter?!?
The Koreans are too busy studying to gain entry into CalTech, MIT, and Stanford out of fear that their family will be ashamed of them if they don't get accepted.

Seriously, visit the bookstores of top tier hard science brand name schools and just watch. It's like Disneyland for families that beat their kids for getting an A-.

Maybe media should ask THOSE families what they think.
Flagg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2017, 14:34   #175
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
All this Rodney King stuff is a yawn. Perhaps telling of my age, no one was photographing those of us in the San Fernando Valley who were quietly arming up during Watts-One ('65)* in case it spilled over the foothills.

* Oh, yeah; M2AP was $6/100 in cans.

Old 05-03-2017, 19:18   #176
frostfire
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
The Koreans are too busy studying to gain entry into CalTech, MIT, and Stanford out of fear that their family will be ashamed of them if they don't get accepted.
Double wascist!!! Just because Koreans are Asians and Asians are known to have such practice, that doesn't mean you can generalize that to the Koreans! Even though I am not Korean, it makes my blood boil to see such social injustice coming from an ignorant online poster who fail to check their privilege!

How's my left logic ? I've been practicing. Is it good enough to join the left/radical feminist/pro blm chat groups and stir things up

Quote:
That video does tend to clearly illustrate that these thugs are professional insurgent criminals and also that those actions as illustrated have nothing to do with exercising First Amendment rights.
I would love to have a friendly chat with these folks and get to know what's in it for them. Shouldn't be that hard to infiltrate this group. If the hacker Hector Monsegur and black panther Saeed Torres can be turned, surely these goons are not invulnerable to MICE-RC-RASCLS

INDNJC
Old 05-06-2017, 11:10   #177
tonyz
Area Commander

Reportedly from Boston...go figure.

Could just as well have been from Berkeley.

https://i1.wp.com/knuckledraggin.com...ston.jpg?w=951

Marcus Tullius Cicero
Old 05-09-2017, 16:48   #178
SC Pete
Quiet Professional

Oh, the topic that keeps on giving... This sword has two sides: the left is riling themselves up and still throwing their tantrums, hoping to take over once and for all. The right, even with the last election, are quietly hoping for the best, preparing for the worst. Sadly, I don't see any of this ending well. Still think if it goes bad, it will be city vs rural.
SC Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 09:01   #179
sg1987
Guerrilla Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC Pete View Post
Still think if it goes bad, it will be city vs rural.
I'd like to think that the country boys would kick ass, but it did'nt work out that way in the "War of Northern Agression".
Old 05-10-2017, 09:17   #180
Old Dog New Trick
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by sg1987 View Post
I'd like to think that the country boys would kick ass, but it did'nt work out that way in the "War of Northern Agression".
When the ranchers and farmers slaughter their herds and till the crop to a scorched earth platform and then someone comes along and blows the bridges leading to and from urban areas...the cities will eat their young as they wage street battles for dominance of nothing.

I hope to be eating steak and potatoes with a green salad while that phase is going on.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” (Sir Edmund Burke)
Old Dog New Trick is offline   Reply With Quote