Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > The Early Bird

Old 12-21-2022, 10:41   #1
Roguish Lawyer
Consigliere

DOJ targets reporter

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ded-house.html

He was writing a book with Scott Mann. WTF?
Roguish Lawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2022, 10:57   #2
bblhead672
Area Commander

The DOJ and FBI seem to have transformed into organizations targeting citizens who do not toe the party line.

Another straw on the camel's back...
“Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.”

--Thomas Jefferson
bblhead672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2022, 11:04   #3
Box
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by bblhead672 View Post
The DOJ and FBI seem to have transformed into organizations targeting citizens who do not toe the party line.

Another straw on the camel's back...
"seem to have transformed"

That is some funny shit right there - "seem to have transformed" - just for shits and giggles, you should do a search for COINTELPRO and then ponder exactly when the DOJ and FBI began this transformation you are referring to. Maybe even go right to the horses mouth - https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/.../94755_III.pdf
and see for yourself what the government says about the DOJ and FBI.

The fact of the matter is, this is what happens when you get too truthy about the US government. Think about the available technology that was used we citizens as far back as the 1950's - 1960's - 1970's...
...then consider how much further up your metaphorical ass the government is NOW in the age of fabricated evidence, FBI informants, and "former" FBI employees working at, and for big-tech social media companies. Then you should begin to worry about how much more effective they have become at concealing their corruption since the good-old-bad-old-days of the 1960s...

Eat your peas and remember - ‘discredit, disrupt, and destroy’ - is what you have coming if you run afoul of the establishment.
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing

Last edited by Box; 12-22-2022 at 08:59.
Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2022, 06:42   #4
JimP
Quiet Professional

Sadly, Box is right. The fuckers are the new Stasi, they are fully corrupt, statist, fascist, sons-of-bitches to the core.

I'd say more but I've probably already triggered multiple filters for them monitoring this site as it is. You know, all of us being (mostly) white, conservatives, freedom-loving veterans. In other words: "extremists."

I just hope that when they come for me, they choose to make it a spectacle for the press so I have enough time to arm myself with a Swiss army knife and slingshot. "Well then, spectacle it is."

Probably shouldn't have sold off all my guns. I just don't like the icky smell and the loud noise of them.
JimP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2022, 07:01   #5
7624U
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimP View Post

I just hope that when they come for me, they choose to make it a spectacle for the press so I have enough time to arm myself with a Swiss army knife and slingshot. "Well then, spectacle it is."

When they come just strip down to under pants and rub lube all over yourself. If they say sir your under arrest !!! Correct them and say thats MAM!!!!
Then start fighting and say don't touch me your sexually harassing me.

"Me"
7624U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2022, 07:02   #6
JJ_BPK
Quiet Professional

Location: 18 yrs upstate NY, 30 yrs South Florida, 20 yrs Conch Republic, now chasing G-Kids in NOVA & UK
Quote:

JP,

Would you be interested in classes on defensive Ninja techniques??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IxWRjmipHE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWvgAM7ISmI

"May you be a half hour in heaven before the devil knows you’re dead"
JJ_BPK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2022, 09:00   #7
Box
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7624U View Post
The correct vernacular is, "I CANT BREATHE. I CANT BREATHE. I CANT BREATHE"
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing
Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2022, 09:11   #8
bblhead672
Area Commander

Quote:
When they come just strip down to under pants and rub lube all over yourself. If they say sir your under arrest !!! Correct them and say thats MAM!!!!
"How dare you assume my pronouns! I identify as fuck/you."
“Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.”

--Thomas Jefferson
bblhead672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2022, 10:12   #9
JimP
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ_BPK View Post
JP,

As my long-suffering wife oft replies to me after I've said or done something: "I just don't know what to say about that...."
JimP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2022, 12:34   #10
Roguish Lawyer
Consigliere

Quote:
LMAO!!!!!
Old 12-22-2022, 12:38   #11
Roguish Lawyer
Consigliere

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ_BPK View Post
JP,

That Khabib beard is siiiiiiiiiiick
Old 12-22-2022, 15:43   #12
Gypsy
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by bblhead672 View Post
"How dare you assume my pronouns! I identify as fuck/you."
Amazon has fuck you Morse code bracelets in case you're interested. I ordered one it is on backorder...
Old 12-22-2022, 16:48   #13
Surf n Turf
Guerrilla Chief

Spooks infiltrate Silicon Valley

Quote:
Sadly, Box is right. The fuckers are the new Stasi, they are fully corrupt, statist, fascist, sons-of-bitches to the core.
The positions they hold is alarming, as is the number of alumni.. Short Bio of each at link
SnT

Former US government intelligence agents are now working across Silicon Valley in senior roles dedicated to censoring 'misinformation', DailyMail.com can disclose.
A large number of ex-officers from the FBI, CIA, NSC, and State Department have taken positions at Facebook, Twitter, and Google.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...k-Twitter.html

Aaron Berman: President's former briefer at the CIA turned senior policy manager for misinformation at Meta
Deborah Berman: Former Intelligence analyst at the CIA now working as trust and safety manager
Kris Rose: Political and counterterrorism analyst at the CIA before joining Meta's Oversight Board
Bryan Weisbard: Former CIA intelligence officer now employed as director of trust, safety, security and data privacy
Cameron Harris: CIA analyst turned Meta trust and safety project manager
Scott Stern: CIA targeting officer now working as 'senior manager of risk intelligence'
Mike Torrey: Senior CIA analyst now Meta's technical head of detection, investigations and disruptions of complex information threats
Hagan Barnett: CIA contractor who is the head of harmful content operations at Meta
Gina Kim Sumilas: Former lawyer for CIA now works at Facebook
Emily Vacher: Former FBI supervisory special agent who now serves as Meta's director of trust and safety
Mike Bradow: Former USAID deputy director of policy now working on misinformation policy at Meta
Jeff Lazarus: Former economic and political analyst at the CIA now working in Meta's strategic response department
Olga Belogolova: Worked at State Department and the Office of the Secretary of Defense before joining Facebook as its policy manager
Corey Ponder: Ex-CIA senior targeting analyst now working as a senior strategist at Meta focusing on creator equity and wellbeing
Hayley Chang: Former FBI lawyer now working as the director of associate general counsel for Meta's cybersecurity and investigations team
Robert Flaim: Meta's head of strategic platforms who spent more than 20 years in FBI
Daniel Aragnovich: Director for intelligence at the National Security Council who is now the director for global threat disruption at Meta
Nathaniel Gleicher: Former director of cybersecurity policy for the NSC joined Meta as head of security policy
Jeffrey Gelman: Former NSC and State Department official who became the policy communications manager at Facebook
Erin Clancey: Political Advisor at the State Department turned public policy manager at Meta
Jim Baker: The embattled Twitter lawyer who used to work for the CIA? FBI
Matthew Williams: Intelligence program manager at the FBI who became a senior director at Twitter
Kevin Michelena: An FBI intelligence analyst for more than a decade before becoming Twitter's senior corporate security analyst
Doug Hunt: Ex-supervisory special agent FBI now serving as a senior director at Twitter
Karen Walsh: Former special agent FBI focused on public-private sector outreach who now serves as Twitter's director of corporate resilience
Dawn Burton: Former federal prosecutor who is now Twitter's director of strategy and operations. NOT SURE WHY ON LIST. SOME LAWYERS CAN BE ETHICAL.
Michael Bertrand: Worked over two decades on counterterrorism in the FBI before taking on role as 'crisis manager' at Twitter
Mark Jaroszewski: Former supervisory special agent FBI who now serves as Twitter's director of corporate security and risk
Vincent Lucero: Supervisory special agent FBI turned senior security manager at Twitter
Greg Anderson: Worked NATO 'psychological operations' before becoming Twitter's product policy manager. X-Military ?
Jacqueline Lopour: The former 'go-to-writer' at the CIA works intelligence collection at Google
Ryan Fugit: Former CIA officer recruited by Google to become senior manager of trust and safety
Nick Rossman: Ex FBI and CIA agent who is serving as the senior manager of trust and safety at Google
Jacob Barrett: Former CIA officer who lead's Google's Security Intelligence team
Chelsea Magnant: CIA political analyst turned Google's cybersecurity policy manager
Yong Suk Lee: Former CIA manager who became Google's director of global risk analysis
Beth Schmierer: Former strategic analyst at the CIA and political officer at the State Department who is now Google's 'Americas Intel Manager'
Candice Bryant: The CIA's former chief or public communications now works communications for Google
Meaghan Gruppo: Ex-CIA intelligence analyst who is now Google's Global Intelligence manager for its Enterprise Security Risk Analysis department
Clinton Dallas: Ex-CIA officer now working as Google's systems access lead
Katherine Tobin: Former branch chief for the CIA who now heads Google's workspace innovation for its global public sector
Joanna Gillia: Former leadership analyst at the CIA who became a talent consultant at Google

Democrats would burn down this country as long as they get to rule over the ashes

The FBI’s credibility was murdered by a sniper on Ruby Ridge; its corpse was burned to ashes outside Waco; soiled in a Delaware PC repair shop;. and buried in the basement of Mar-a-Lago..

Last edited by Surf n Turf; 12-22-2022 at 16:51. Reason: spelling correction
Surf n Turf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2022, 17:12   #14
Badger52
Area Commander

Twitter, Fakebook, Gulag and BoobTube are subsidiaries of the US Security State.
The notion being hawked by the agencies (and parroted by the media) that the agencies didn't direct anything specifically is horsehockey. They operate by setting things up such that the social media companies understand BEFOREHANED in the same way banks did/still do during Operation CHOKEPOINT.

"We really don't care for you doing business with those small-business Federal Firearms Licensed dealers. Nice bank ya got here. Be a shame if a Suburban-load of auditors stopped by & crawled up your ass for 6 months or so..."

And JimP, if you're not on someone's list by now man you been doin' it wrong. How about a book on that?

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Badger52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2022, 22:25   #15
MR2
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surf n Turf View Post
The positions they hold is alarming, as is the number of alumni.. Short Bio of each at link
SnT

Former US government intelligence agents are now working across Silicon Valley in senior roles dedicated to censoring 'misinformation', DailyMail.com can disclose.
A large number of ex-officers from the FBI, CIA, NSC, and State Department have taken positions at Facebook, Twitter, and Google.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...k-Twitter.html

Aaron Berman: President's former briefer at the CIA turned senior policy manager for misinformation at Meta
Deborah Berman: Former Intelligence analyst at the CIA now working as trust and safety manager
Kris Rose: Political and counterterrorism analyst at the CIA before joining Meta's Oversight Board
Bryan Weisbard: Former CIA intelligence officer now employed as director of trust, safety, security and data privacy
Cameron Harris: CIA analyst turned Meta trust and safety project manager
Scott Stern: CIA targeting officer now working as 'senior manager of risk intelligence'
Mike Torrey: Senior CIA analyst now Meta's technical head of detection, investigations and disruptions of complex information threats
Hagan Barnett: CIA contractor who is the head of harmful content operations at Meta
Gina Kim Sumilas: Former lawyer for CIA now works at Facebook
Emily Vacher: Former FBI supervisory special agent who now serves as Meta's director of trust and safety
Mike Bradow: Former USAID deputy director of policy now working on misinformation policy at Meta
Jeff Lazarus: Former economic and political analyst at the CIA now working in Meta's strategic response department
Olga Belogolova: Worked at State Department and the Office of the Secretary of Defense before joining Facebook as its policy manager
Corey Ponder: Ex-CIA senior targeting analyst now working as a senior strategist at Meta focusing on creator equity and wellbeing
Hayley Chang: Former FBI lawyer now working as the director of associate general counsel for Meta's cybersecurity and investigations team
Robert Flaim: Meta's head of strategic platforms who spent more than 20 years in FBI
Daniel Aragnovich: Director for intelligence at the National Security Council who is now the director for global threat disruption at Meta
Nathaniel Gleicher: Former director of cybersecurity policy for the NSC joined Meta as head of security policy
Jeffrey Gelman: Former NSC and State Department official who became the policy communications manager at Facebook
Erin Clancey: Political Advisor at the State Department turned public policy manager at Meta
Jim Baker: The embattled Twitter lawyer who used to work for the CIA? FBI
Matthew Williams: Intelligence program manager at the FBI who became a senior director at Twitter
Kevin Michelena: An FBI intelligence analyst for more than a decade before becoming Twitter's senior corporate security analyst
Doug Hunt: Ex-supervisory special agent FBI now serving as a senior director at Twitter
Karen Walsh: Former special agent FBI focused on public-private sector outreach who now serves as Twitter's director of corporate resilience
Dawn Burton: Former federal prosecutor who is now Twitter's director of strategy and operations. NOT SURE WHY ON LIST. SOME LAWYERS CAN BE ETHICAL.
Michael Bertrand: Worked over two decades on counterterrorism in the FBI before taking on role as 'crisis manager' at Twitter
Mark Jaroszewski: Former supervisory special agent FBI who now serves as Twitter's director of corporate security and risk
Vincent Lucero: Supervisory special agent FBI turned senior security manager at Twitter
Greg Anderson: Worked NATO 'psychological operations' before becoming Twitter's product policy manager. X-Military ?
Jacqueline Lopour: The former 'go-to-writer' at the CIA works intelligence collection at Google
Ryan Fugit: Former CIA officer recruited by Google to become senior manager of trust and safety
Nick Rossman: Ex FBI and CIA agent who is serving as the senior manager of trust and safety at Google
Jacob Barrett: Former CIA officer who lead's Google's Security Intelligence team
Chelsea Magnant: CIA political analyst turned Google's cybersecurity policy manager
Yong Suk Lee: Former CIA manager who became Google's director of global risk analysis
Beth Schmierer: Former strategic analyst at the CIA and political officer at the State Department who is now Google's 'Americas Intel Manager'
Candice Bryant: The CIA's former chief or public communications now works communications for Google
Meaghan Gruppo: Ex-CIA intelligence analyst who is now Google's Global Intelligence manager for its Enterprise Security Risk Analysis department
Clinton Dallas: Ex-CIA officer now working as Google's systems access lead
Katherine Tobin: Former branch chief for the CIA who now heads Google's workspace innovation for its global public sector
Joanna Gillia: Former leadership analyst at the CIA who became a talent consultant at Google
And only ones' name is Bob... Go figure.

It's Never Crowded Along the Extra Mile - Wayne Dyer

WOKE = Willfully Overlooking Known Evil
MR2 is offline   Reply With Quote