Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > UWOA > Terrorism

Old 10-02-2016, 13:05   #1
Divemaster
Quiet Professional

Car crash for Allah

Driver plowed his vehicle into veteran's car in the name of Allah, police say
Published October 02, 2016 FoxNews.com

A California driver who slammed into a vehicle being driven by a veteran Saturday told police he caused the crash in the name of Allah, and because of Donald Trump’s improper treatment of minorities, Fox 26 News reported.

Driver Ameer Abbaf Fakhraldin slammed into a car being driven by Scott Alcala, an Afghanistan war veteran who was on his way from Fresno to San Jose to play golf with his father.

“I saw the Suburban coming right at me about to T-bone right into the driver door and I thought that was it. A second later I turned my head and just smashed into the barrier,” Alcala told the station.

Alcala said that when an off-duty police officer went to talk to Fakhraldin, he said that he caused the collision in the name of Allah. He also cited Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump's treatment of minorities for why he caused the crash.

Fakhraldin told an officer at the scene that he estimated his own speed to be 200 mph and that he caused the crash using psychic/telekinetic powers to control the steering. The officer said Fakhraldin showed no remorse, Fox 26 reported, citing the police report.

Alcala says he believes the collision constitutes a terrorist act and wants Fakhraldin off the streets.

“He was just trying to target as many people as he could,” Alcala said. “He was just trying to cause a pile up. It wasn't me personally. It was as if someone were to throw a bomb in the middle of downtown, it’s no different, it’s the same thinking.

“Coming back from Afghanistan, thinking I’m on home soil I’m safe now . . . just shouldn't have to worry about something like that, you know.”
Old 10-02-2016, 14:56   #2
Flagg
Area Commander

Beyond mental health considerations for law enforcement and the judicial system, I'd like to think this crime will be handled exactly the same way it would if the victim was black with a black lives matter bumper sticker and the offender was a white guy babbling about the 4th reich.

Hopefully justice is both swift and blind and a halal certified butterfly net is on standby.

Reading this I'm torn between thoughts of it being more of the slow boil war between two completely incongruent cultures and a thread I read here once about how all the best birth defect medical talent has migrated to the GCC.
Flagg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2016, 19:21   #3
The Reaper
Quiet Professional

Crucifixion seems like a nice way to send him and his buddies to Allah.

Cheap, too.

TR
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." - President Theodore Roosevelt, 1910

De Oppresso Liber 01/20/2025
The Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2016, 10:36   #4
jw74
Guerrilla

i'd boil him in pigs blood on pay per view with proceeds going to the NRA. But that might be stretching the bounds of political correctness.
jw74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2016, 19:46   #5
Penn
Area Commander

There were a lot of taxi jumping curbs in NYC killing and injuring people, all the drivers were from the Mideast, but Bloomberg did not pursue the obvious.
Penn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 10:34   #6
jw74
Guerrilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brush Okie View Post
Feed him to pigs alive. His last moments he will know he is not going to heaven because he is about to become pig shit. Video tape it to spread around the Islamic world so every Islamic terror asshole knows what they will get if they come here. If they die first, feed them to pigs and video tape it once again. Its all about understanding their culture is it not.
seems culturally insensitive. I'm in.
jw74 is offline   Reply With Quote