Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > The Soapbox

Old 01-20-2022, 11:35   #1
sg1987
Guerrilla Chief

The Slow Steady Purge

The purge continues to expand....get those evil, racist, toxic male, US Presidents out of here....

https://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/th...ved-nyc-museum
Old 01-20-2022, 18:30   #2
cbtengr
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by sg1987 View Post
The purge continues to expand....get those evil, racist, toxic male, US Presidents out of here....

https://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/th...ved-nyc-museum
Like all the other articles I have read concerning this sculpture there is no mention of the symbolism behind the sculpture. The sculptor of the statue, James Earle Fraser, stated the intent with these words: "The two figures at [Roosevelt's] side are guides symbolizing the continents of Africa and America, and if you choose may stand for Roosevelt's friendliness to all races." Those pesky details, the ones who wanted it removed should have been told to Piss Off!
Old 01-20-2022, 23:52   #3
sfshooter
Quiet Professional

Come on people! We can't get you in line if you have a heritage to look up to. It is completely necessary to erase the American heritage and culture. Here in just a few years all the WWII vets will be dead and we can start telling the American people that we were racist for entering WWII. It's all part of the strategy. If you object then you must be a domestic terrorist! That, by the way, is getting clearer and clearer each day.

"I ask you sir, who are the militia? They consist now of the whole people........" George Mason
sfshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2022, 09:17   #4
Trapper John
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfshooter View Post
Come on people! We can't get you in line if you have a heritage to look up to. It is completely necessary to erase the American heritage and culture. Here in just a few years all the WWII vets will be dead and we can start telling the American people that we were racist for entering WWII. It's all part of the strategy. If you object then you must be a domestic terrorist! That, by the way, is getting clearer and clearer each day.
Sad but true!

Time to start building the counter-force.
Old 01-21-2022, 10:44   #5
mark46th
Quiet Professional

Maybe they will replace Teddy with a statue of George Floyd.
mark46th is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2022, 11:12   #6
cbtengr
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark46th View Post
Maybe they will replace Teddy with a statue of George Floyd.
George has a statue it is in Brooklyn, it would only be fitting to move it to a place of more prominence. Teddy is going to North Dakota where he is held in a much higher regard.
Old 01-21-2022, 19:57   #7
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbtengr View Post
Teddy is going to North Dakota where he is held in a much higher regard.
Beat me to it. The list of places that are not NYFC that would pay the freight to host & honor that is long. ND is the place. His writings of his time out west, his ranching & hunting as well as his hunting in Africa, are serious good stuff. No common-core, and he was as self-deprecating a man as you'd want. You got him, effusive, warts & all.

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Badger52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2022, 23:59   #8
bailaviborita
Quiet Professional

I heard Bob Gates is leading the changes to the NCAA... now that he's done "fixing" the Boy Scouts of America... I mean BSA. Gosh- I was wondering how he'd destroy football next- guess the NCAA is the best place to start. The Marxists hate football even more than a paramilitary all-male organization like the BSA once was...
Old 01-31-2022, 20:36   #9
Box
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by bailaviborita View Post
I heard Bob Gates is leading the changes to the NCAA... now that he's done "fixing" the Boy Scouts of America... I mean BSA. Gosh- I was wondering how he'd destroy football next- guess the NCAA is the best place to start. The Marxists hate football even more than a paramilitary all-male organization like the BSA once was...
In my best Vice-Presidential voice:

A purge?
We are doing it!

It’s time for us to do what we have been doing and that time is every day!

Every day it is time for us to agree that there are things and tools that are available to us to fix these things!

Right now we know we still have a number of people that, that is in the millions of Americans who have not been purged and could be purged bt havent yet been purged, and we are urging them to get purged because it will save our narrative!
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing
Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2022, 11:46   #10
sg1987
Guerrilla Chief

Why can't she just say..."I feel the urge...the urge to purge" ???

catchy ...... would make a great Presidential campaign slogan!
Old 02-01-2022, 12:04   #11
Box
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by sg1987 View Post
Why can't she just say..."I feel the urge...the urge to purge" ???

catchy ...... would make a great Presidential campaign slogan!
That could be seen as offensive and inconsiderate of the struggles associated with eating disorders.

Why are you body-shaming bro?
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing
Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2022, 13:04   #12
sg1987
Guerrilla Chief

Lol… My bad!
Old 02-01-2022, 21:28   #13
tom kelly
Quiet Professional

The Purge:

When it begins, NO MORE MR. NICE GUY.... when you come for me look behind yourself...I am so far out in front, it looks like I am standing behind you....
Old 02-02-2022, 06:21   #14
bailaviborita
Quiet Professional

SOCOM is facilitating a Zoom event for its personnel on White Privilege tomorrow. Will be interesting to see if anyone who pushes back is purged…
Old 02-03-2022, 10:46   #15
sg1987
Guerrilla Chief

I would like to think that the amount of money spent to train SOCOM personnel would deter any hasty "purge."