Old 01-20-2021, 00:21   #1
Penn
Area Commander

Mr. Payne

Worth your time. Copy and paste the headline into your Browser. BTW, this guy is spot on.

Democrats are ‘hijacking’ coronavirus crisis to push ideological agenda: Charles Payne
Penn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2021, 00:43   #2
Old Dog New Trick
Quiet Professional

Not quite as direct as you may have thought, but yes you can find it down search menu for Charles Payne and Fox news.

You all know my thoughts on this virus by now, so yes, it lives on in the Democratic pull the wool over your eyes bullshit coming from the left.

I really am beginning to believe it was all a diabolical plan by the Democrats and China to throw Trump under the bus and take over the world.

The truth has to come out eventually and will not be pretty.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” (Sir Edmund Burke)
Old Dog New Trick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2021, 08:32   #3
Sohei
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dog New Trick View Post
...The truth has to come out eventually and will not be pretty.
I have no doubt that it will come out at some point. My only concern is -- how many people will be truly willing to hear or read it with an open mind? With this administration, the brainwashing will be raised to a new level and pushed even more openly than it has in the last 20 or so years. I pray that people's minds are opened to actually see what has been revealed during this election cycle.
Sohei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2021, 09:01   #4
bblhead672
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sohei View Post
I have no doubt that it will come out at some point. My only concern is -- how many people will be truly willing to hear or read it with an open mind? With this administration, the brainwashing will be raised to a new level and pushed even more openly than it has in the last 20 or so years. I pray that people's minds are opened to actually see what has been revealed during this election cycle.
Sadly, more people will embrace whatever "happiness" they are allowed over freedom and liberty.
bblhead672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2021, 09:46   #5
Trapper John
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Not quite as direct as you may have thought, but yes you can find it down search menu for Charles Payne and Fox news.

You all know my thoughts on this virus by now, so yes, it lives on in the Democratic pull the wool over your eyes bullshit coming from the left.

I really am beginning to believe it was all a diabolical plan by the Democrats and China to throw Trump under the bus and take over the world.

You have done it again, my twin brother from a different mother!
Old 01-20-2021, 12:01   #6
WarriorDiplomat
Quiet Professional

Quote:

You may have noticed that Covid has already become less lethal the economy is suddenly loosening restrictions....its a miracle

This is correct on the left not watching the entire video nor will they believe it.....the left is a perfect example of a sheep following a Shepherd. I am on another site where we have a lounge area in which politics is the flavor and boy oh boy does it clarify the hardheaded 1 dimensional mind of the left.....people from all over the world are on that site. What is clear is the left requires a shepherd to feed them information...when presented with complete information they refuse to read or watch forvarious reasons....the author is a propagandist etc....if they do read they will not finish the whole thing as if afflicted sith ADHD making them hyperreactionary. The left are highly susceptible to hyperbole and if you notice the way in which CNN and MSNBC present information is very body language expression heavy intertwined with content....it is a very subtle secretive language delivery style that appeals to leftist and left leaning.....truth matters not....complete information in context matters not....the emotion used to sell the broadcast is what they hold as evidence of truth. The relative cold logic of the right is deception.

Covid is real....people do die.....it is being used to meet political ends is obvious...a combination of a real virus meets sensationalism of media meets Political opportunist. Its obvious to a layman that co morbidities has more to do with a generally unhealthy populace whose immune system already under nourished and overwhelmed has for 400,000 people + been 1 illness too much. Is it a plandemic? IMO NO was it an opportunity to yet again destroy Trump? YES would I be surprised if this was a Chinese bio experiment that got out of hand? No and finally would I believe that the Chinese Oligarchs i tentionally released it allowing their own people to suffer to bring the west to heel? Yes....Trump stood up against there theft and clear influence in our markets...yes they would.....in the words of MSG Muldoon "This is about communist domination of the world"

Last edited by WarriorDiplomat; 01-20-2021 at 12:18.
WarriorDiplomat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2021, 12:11   #7
WarriorDiplomat
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by bblhead672 View Post
Sadly, more people will embrace whatever "happiness" they are allowed over freedom and liberty.
That is true.....memories of SERE and the adaptibility of the mind to captivity comes to mind