Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > The Team Sergeant's Office > Your Rucksack is in the Hall

Closed Thread

Old 12-28-2016, 18:46   #31
Noah Werka
Quiet Professional

Baloney

Methinks he has gone off the deep end. The links below all appear to be far out in left field, "world wide conspiracy theory" sites.

The Red Flag Report

"It is drawn together from various sources by Robert Horton specifically including large excerpts of the work of Dr. John Coleman, John St. Clair

the original Declaration of Independence and the Constitution with commentary by Robert Horton. "

Coleman is a conman:

Exposed

Alwei is a nutcase:

NSA Lawsuit
Old 12-28-2016, 19:36   #32
miclo18d
Quiet Professional

Now let's look at your "for the" vie "of the" BS
Quote:
(Preamble)
We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.
In the actual constitution it quotes in green here that THIS Constitution is FOR the United States.

However when people refer to the Constitution, they explain the reference to the country they are talking about:
The Constitution OF the United States
The Constitution OF Argentina
The Constitution OF Brazil

Not a conspiracy to say the Constitution of the United States of America

It just happens that one was written "for" the United States.

"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." — Jeff Cooper
Old 12-28-2016, 19:52   #33
miclo18d
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noah Werka View Post
Methinks he has gone off the deep end. The links below all appear to be far out in left field, "world wide conspiracy theory" sites.

The Red Flag Report

"It is drawn together from various sources by Robert Horton specifically including large excerpts of the work of Dr. John Coleman, John St. Clair

the original Declaration of Independence and the Constitution with commentary by Robert Horton. "

Coleman is a conman:

Exposed

Alwei is a nutcase:

NSA Lawsuit
Jesus, this guy needs some serious meds.
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." — Jeff Cooper
Old 12-28-2016, 19:54   #34
Kyobanim

I think he's a michael moore plant, someone needs to shoot him or feed him another piece of pie, just sayin . . .

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

"Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing."
Optimus Prime
Old 12-28-2016, 19:55   #35
Divemaster
Quiet Professional

Jade Helm 17 is hiring. They pay sucks, but they're hiring.

They already killed Princess Leia and her mother, Debbie Reynolds.

Last edited by Divemaster; 12-28-2016 at 19:57.
Old 12-28-2016, 20:01   #36
TacOfficer
Guerrilla

Wow, just wow,
I love playing the innocent bystander waiting for the hammer to drop

Old 12-28-2016, 21:53   #37
Remington Raidr
Guerrilla

Woot, there it is . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by miclo18d View Post
Okay, research. All of 5 minutes to debunk your crazy BS flag theory:
I was watching this thread and would not click on the link until this post. What you have here is a TRUE BELIEVER. As soon as I saw the post on the flag I knew this guy made AMWAY recruiters look like flower children. He is a special kind of . . . well, I don't want to be unkind, but I had a conversation with a guy about some of the same stuff and, well, he had his own view on the universe. Nothing you guys post is gonna change his outlook. He truly believes.
Old 12-29-2016, 08:14   #38
miclo18d
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remington Raidr View Post
I was watching this thread and would not click on the link until this post. What you have here is a TRUE BELIEVER. As soon as I saw the post on the flag I knew this guy made AMWAY recruiters look like flower children. He is a special kind of . . . well, I don't want to be unkind, but I had a conversation with a guy about some of the same stuff and, well, he had his own view on the universe. Nothing you guys post is gonna change his outlook. He truly believes.
Oh... I know, I just want to see if he realizes the same about us. The chew toy gets thrown around for a few days before it gets tossed in the basket and forgotten.

I wonder if he asks himself why every site he goes to thinks he needs to be on meds?

Have fun while it lasts.
Old 12-29-2016, 08:27   #39
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

I know this to be true, I was there and I was one of the eleven. We're still missing.

ARE 11 GREEN BERETS STILL MISSING?
Published: March 11, 1991 12:00 a.m.

Eleven Green Beret soldiers who entered Iraq on a sabotage and spy mission are missing in action but their disappearance has not been acknowledged by the military, according to a published report.

The soldiers were part of special operations forces that infiltrated Iraq during Operation Desert Storm to locate missile launchers, pinpoint air targets and steal enemy equipment, Newsweek reported in its March 18 issue.The magazine also said the Pentagon denied the existence of some covert operations even after they ended in U.S. deaths.

A senior Pentagon military official, speaking Monday on condition of anonymity, said he had heard nothing about 11 missing Green Berets. But he also acknowledged, "If there was some reason we thought we could get them back, we wouldn't announce it."

U.S. military officials in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, declined to discuss the report. "If it's Special Operations we do not discuss it," said Army Maj. Thomas Nickerson.

Newsweek also reported that seven people reported killed in the crash of a helicopter in Saudi Arabia were attempting to rescue three commandos stranded inside Iraq. Military officials say the helicopter was on a routine medical evacuation mission.

The Associated Press reported later that the helicopter was a Special Forces aircraft that crashed in a fierce sandstorm at Raffa, a base in the western Saudi desert. Many of the Green Beret operations inside Iraq came from Raffa, military sources said.

A visitor to Raffa, who asked not to be named, said he saw the wreckage and was told it was bringing wounded Green Berets back from Iraq when it crashed.

Gen. H. Norman Schwarzkopf acknowledged on Feb. 27 that Army Special Forces operatives were part of the allied forces deployed against Iraq.

Military officials have said the helicopter crashed Feb. 21, but a similar incident reported Sunday by the British newspaper The Independent gave the date as Feb. 2.

The elite troops operating inside Iraq "contributed more to the victory than any other members of the allied military," The Independent reported. Special Forces soldiers used hand-held laser devices to target crucial radar stations for allied jets, The Independent reported.

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/1...L-MISSING.html
Old 12-29-2016, 08:34   #40
bblhead672
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noah Werka View Post

The Red Flag Report

Coleman is a conman:

Exposed

Alwei is a nutcase:

NSA Lawsuit
Their secret base is at Devils Tower in Wyoming, so it all must be true.
“Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.”

--Thomas Jefferson
Old 12-29-2016, 10:24   #41
Divemaster
Quiet Professional

Now I remember where I've seen this guy! It was on the 2nd episode of Scientology and the Aftermath. He was one of the dudes stalking those who had escaped and spoken out. It all makes sense now. Great show, BTW.
Old 12-29-2016, 12:45   #42
sg1987
Guerrilla Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Sergeant View Post
I know this to be true, I was there and I was one of the eleven. We're still missing.

ARE 11 GREEN BERETS STILL MISSING?
Published: March 11, 1991 12:00 a.m.

Eleven Green Beret soldiers who entered Iraq on a sabotage and spy mission are missing in action but their disappearance has not been acknowledged by the military, according to a published report.
Wait…. Weren’t some of you guys supposed to come back and help with a Presidential election?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Manchurian Canidate.jpg (42.3 KB, 142 views)
Old 12-29-2016, 13:18   #43
cbtengr
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by miclo18d View Post
Oh... I know, I just want to see if he realizes the same about us. The chew toy gets thrown around for a few days before it gets tossed in the basket and forgotten.

I wonder if he asks himself why every site he goes to thinks he needs to be on meds?

Have fun while it lasts.
I hope he hangs around long enough to earn the coveted "Mankini Warrior" status.
Old 12-30-2016, 00:41   #44
Box
Quiet Professional

Maybe we should all take a deep breath and reconsider the facts.

The original Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution are under constant assault by politicly connected power players, ‘royal’ families, social elites, corporate raiders, and the military/industrial cartels that threaten the very human existence on planet earth.
Egalitarian power players show no loyalty whatsoever to their countrymen because they are only beholden to the cabal of international money handlers that controls the worlds finances and enslave us all. They are nothing more that a complex network of social agitators, working Against America and her allies as they prosecute their billion-dollar money laundering schemes.

Have all of you forgotten all about JADE HELM 15 invading the American southwest as they secretly set about turning Walmart Stores into FEMA Prison Camps? It’s the Mandela effect in reverse with some of you people. Instead of remembering the wrong facts, you are all ignoring the truth. This is much more serious than refusing to admit the hotdog company is ‘Oscar Mayer’ and NOT Oscar Meyer. There was no such TV show as ‘Sex in the City’ – the shows name was Sex AND the City. The cereal name is not “Fruit Loops”
…its called “Froot Loops”

Even now, some of you are questioning what you know is true. The Mandela effect has started to make some of you forget the truth.
…Darth Vader never said “Luke, I am your father” – but you all think that he did because your judgement has become clouded and you can no longer see the truth.

Snap out of it my friends
Snap out of it
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing
Old 12-30-2016, 06:40   #45
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy L-bach View Post
Have all of you forgotten all about JADE HELM 15 invading the American southwest as they secretly set about turning Walmart Stores into FEMA Prison Camps?
I am so tired of hearing about this - NO, I don't have any knowledge of vanishing Walmart 18-wheelers. The good news is that, not unexpectedly, the guys I left at FARP Bacon have somehow managed to build you a helluva club in the interim. Stop by during your next oppressive round-up.

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Closed Thread