Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > UWOA > Terrorism

Old 12-28-2007, 19:09   #1
Trip_Wire (RIP)
Quiet Professional

A Middle East History?

A somewhat biased view of the history of the Middle East. The Video is long; however, well made. It makes many good points. One can easily guess who made this video.

http://www.terrorismawareness.org/what-really-happened/

"To make war upon rebellion is messy and slow, like eating soup with a knife" -TE Lawrence.

Last edited by Trip_Wire (RIP); 12-28-2007 at 19:13.
Trip_Wire (RIP) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 19:32   #2
dmgedgoods
Guerrilla

Horowitz doesn't give it away...Interesting video; I may say a bit more biased than I prefer. Obsession was the last great mid-east/terror documentary that I have seen.

The best part of this presentation? "If the Jews were ruthless occupiers and thieves as Arab leaders and Jimmy Carter claim..."

Shawn

Last edited by dmgedgoods; 12-28-2007 at 19:38.
dmgedgoods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 16:16   #3
3SoldierDad
Guerrilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip_Wire View Post
A somewhat biased view of the history of the Middle East. The Video is long; however, well made. It makes many good points. One can easily guess who made this video.

http://www.terrorismawareness.org/what-really-happened/
Good piece. Obviously, everything has a bias. The bias here, however, can be defended with facts and the overwhelmingly clear events of history. It is true - the best place in the Mideast for a Moslem and/or an Arab to live is in Israel. Ironic, isn't it?

History shows us this - Today's Palestinians are the authors and innovators of modern terrorism. Their newest innovative tweak is democratically electing terrorist leadership, i.e. - Hamas. The West must cease its efforts in compelling Israel to negotiate with their avowed enemies. Let them clean-up there own Islamic fascist threats.

Personally I don't care how rough they get with the terrorists and their minions.

I wish we were as clear headed about our enemies.

Three Soldier Dad...Chuck

- Mark Twain

Last edited by 3SoldierDad; 12-29-2007 at 16:24.
3SoldierDad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 06:15   #4
Ret10Echo
Quiet Professional

Interesting mention on Israel. I watched an interview with one of the Saudi princes a couple of weeks ago. He mentioned the "problem" with US support of Israel. I am surprised that everyone assumes that the support is based on the religious aspects of Israel. How about the fact that Israel is a democratic nation in the Middle East?

James Madison
Ret10Echo is offline   Reply With Quote