Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > General Discussions

Old 01-08-2022, 12:42   #1
JJ_BPK
Quiet Professional

Location: 18 yrs upstate NY, 30 yrs South Florida, 20 yrs Conch Republic, now chasing G-Kids in NOVA & UK
Chinese Virus and Blood Transfusions??

Here is a question for all you 2L students..

If I get a blood transfusion from someone that has the Chinese virus,,
can I affect prosecution for attempted murder??

Do your homework before answering.. 😎

Quote:

Suspected AIDS Victim Held in Selling of Blood

By BOB BAKER
June 28, 1987 12 AM PT
Times Staff Writer

A West Hollywood man believed to have AIDS has been arrested on suspicion of attempted murder for selling his blood to a Los Angeles donation center, authorities said Saturday.

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-...513-story.html

"May you be a half hour in heaven before the devil knows you’re dead"
JJ_BPK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2022, 07:20   #2
1stindoor
Quiet Professional

Having done my homework, it appears that it cannot be transmitted via exposure to blood. HOWEVER...if I have COVID...and lick the needle before putting it in your vein...I can't be sure. That was gross to just type it.
-TOMAHAWK9521
1stindoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2022, 15:36   #3
Remington Raidr
Guerrilla

Another way of looking at it

I am currently at the VA a waiting a procedure tomorrow cardiac in nature and one of the questions that they always ask me is do I have objections to blood transfusions this time I said yes they asked if I was a Jehovah's witness and I said no religion has nothing to do with it so they asked me why. So I told them. I don't want to get that vaccine in my bloodstream even through the back door. They told me they thought they screen that out before they reuse the blood product but I pointed out that I've been on blood thinners and they don't want me to donating donating blood because of the blood thinners they can't screen those out they sure as hell can't scream this miracle cure they're trying to foist on everybody screened out either what were the government lying about how good it is I'm way past 2L and our government has been gaslighting us for years and it's all coming out and people just ignore it when I saw that the manufacturers had complete liability protection I said why do they need that if it's so safe and so effective? I'm not anti-vax and if you want it you should get it and all the boosters they keep cranking out but don't try to get it into me I will fight you.
Remington Raidr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2022, 17:00   #4
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remington Raidr View Post
They told me they thought they screen that out before they reuse the blood product...
The only proper answer is binary. The either know that it's screened or they know that it's not. That is horsehockey.

Good luck with your procedure. I'm reminded of a good friend that went through a colonoscopy yesterday and made the doc read his handwritten list of requirements back to him, since it seems some people these days get downright evangelical when they get a chance to get a needle in someone. His list was no vax, no Remdesivir, no intubate, no ventilate.

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Badger52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2022, 17:02   #5
RCummings
Guerrilla

Good luck with the procedure. I've had a triple bypass and several stents. It kind of takes the wind out of your sails. The last time I had surgery I made double dog sure I wasn't going to get anything associated with the woohoo flu BS. The last check was feeling my arm to see if they gave me something. Best of luck!!
RCummings is offline   Reply With Quote