Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > The Soapbox

Old 07-02-2016, 18:18   #16
Sdiver
Area Commander

Hillary Clinton Not Expected to Face Charges

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE FVCKING KIDDING ME !!!!!!

THIS FVCKING CVNT HAS GOT TO GO !!!!!!

Quote:
Hillary Clinton Not Expected to Face Charges in Federal Email Probe–Mediaite

According to sources that are familiar with the FBI’s investigation into Hillary Clinton‘s use of a private email server, the former Secretary of State is not expected to face charges in the probe.

This, according to CNN’s Senior Producer Edward Mejia Davis, who took to Twitter shortly ago to indicate the likely announcement of “no charges”:

Quote:
Edward Mejia Davis @TeddyDavisCNN

Sources tell CNN's Evan Perez: expectation is that there will be announcement of no charges in Clinton email probe w/in next two weeks or so
During an unexpected interview hit on MSNBC this evening with Chuck Todd, Clinton herself was asked about the reports that she would not face charges. “As we were talking, there are news reporters that indicate no charges may be brought against you and a final decision in a couple weeks,” said Todd in the waning seconds of the hit.

“Chuck I am not going to comment on the process. I have no knowledge of any timeline. This is entirely up to the Department,” said Clinton, who voluntarily sat with the FBI this morning for 3.5 hours as part of their final stage of the investigation into the possible violation of the law and the handling of classified material.

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presid...robe-mediaite/
Sdiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2016, 18:19   #17
Sdiver
Area Commander

I so want to smack the smug off this CVNT'S face ...

Attached Images
File Type: jpg CUNT.jpg (19.0 KB, 17 views)
Sdiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2016, 19:08   #18
Sohei
Area Commander

There is absolutely no shock value to that article, in my opinion.

I expected nothing less than her to be "cleared" of it with nothing criminal to be found.

She always WAS and still IS above the law!

I would love to be wrong and hope that I am.

Last edited by Sohei; 07-02-2016 at 19:19.
Sohei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2016, 19:15   #19
cbtengr
Area Commander

Expectation of no charges, wishful thinking by the MSM I hope.
Old 07-02-2016, 23:55   #20
MtnGoat
Quiet Professional

Guys Clinton and Lynch meet and Billie told her that she drops or doesn't file charges you will be SCOTUS under my Wife. Now drop to your knees and starting working!!

History teaches that when you become indifferent and lose the will to fight someone who has the will to fight will take over."

COLONEL BULL SIMONS

Intelligence failures are failures of command [just] as operations failures are command failures.”
MtnGoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2016, 05:55   #21
lindy
Guerrilla Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by MtnGoat View Post
Guys Clinton and Lynch meet and Billie told her that she drops or doesn't file charges you will be SCOTUS under my Wife. Now drop to your knees and starting working!!
Exactly! I really doubt anyone would be appointed by the Clintons without them first having leverage against the appointee so they would always maintain control.

Hillary made history by being first FLOTUS and Presidential nominee to be interrogated by the FBI for criminal charges...and still leads the polls.

Like Billy said, we deserve what we get.

"There are times in your life you'll be required to perform an exceedingly difficult task to the best of your ability, regardless of your perceived capability. Mental toughness is what will carry the day during these times. In other words, you suck it up and do what you have to do." - Razor
lindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2016, 08:36   #22
atticus finch
Guerrilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by abc_123 View Post
I've alway wanted to quote myself, and this seemed a great time...

If Hilda beast is not charges does this not help Trump by adding truth to his narrative?
all of this stamps credibility on what he's said. Assuming Trump faces the hildabeast in the presidential debates, he has what he needs between the report and things such as this. No place for her to hide from the truth during those debates.
atticus finch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2016, 08:36   #23
Badger52
Area Commander

The country would get to experience the difference between having chosen a commie emperor-wannabe and then an organized criminal enterprise...and likely learn from neither. Trans-globalist rungs on the ladder of "play stupid games win stupid prizes."

I hope I'm wrong about the ploy to give appearance of impartiality knowing the fix is in. But hope isn't a plan. She could be carted away in a jumpsuit & the numbers of her useful idiots wouldn't budge.

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino

Last edited by Badger52; 07-03-2016 at 11:15. Reason: correct tense of first sentence
Badger52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2016, 10:22   #24
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

I just hope she gets elected.........

I've no doubt as to what will happen if that should occur.
Old 07-03-2016, 10:58   #25
Paslode
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Sergeant View Post
I just hope she gets elected.........

I've no doubt as to what will happen if that should occur.

She will take the pieces Obama set up and will run with it. It will be beyond ugly.
Old 07-03-2016, 16:37   #26
Midas
Asset

Ford, Nixon reverse

What if the FBI is waiting to indict Hitlary until after the election, so she can't be pardoned by Barry? If he pardons her on the way out, I believe the case is then sealed and they would have to have new evidence or try to get her for something else entirely. Just my $0.02. Back to my lane...
Midas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2016, 19:10   #27
mark46th
Quiet Professional

If they are waiting till after the election, Hillary's VP selection would be interesting... When Nixon resigned, Gerald Ford became president and pardoned Nixon shortly thereafter...
mark46th is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2016, 17:24   #28
MR2
Quiet Professional

We cannot make America great again until Hillary has been indicted.

It's Never Crowded Along the Extra Mile - Wayne Dyer

WOKE = Willfully Overlooking Known Evil
MR2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2016, 18:02   #29
PRB
Quiet Professional

A great deal of SF guys are livid about the crap taking place in today's Army but they don't get to make the final decisions and neither will the average livid FBI type.
PRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2016, 20:09   #30
Oldrotorhead
Guerrilla Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRB View Post
A great deal of SF guys are livid about the crap taking place in today's Army but they don't get to make the final decisions and neither will the average livid FBI type.
I agree with you. It must really suck to be an FBI Agent and guard someone like Lynch or a Secret Service guy and guard Hitlery. I believe the honest guys doing regular investigations differ than those doing security for VIPs. but telling people on at a public airport. The FBI ordered “no photos, no pictures, no cell phones” to those gathered on the Phoenix airport tarmac when former President Bill Clinton met with Attorney General Loretta Lynch on her plane Monday, according to the journalist who broke the story. Can't expect no criticism.